PDA

View Full Version : Any good foriegn ADW sites?

srdnaty
01-15-2008, 09:31 PM
Any good foriegn ADW sites? I've tried seraching the net but can't find any good sites where I can bet U.K., Japan, Dubai, Hong Kong, ect... legally. I bet through americantab affiliate betpad now but was looking for some foriegn action. Is there any site where I can bet international racing?

Zman179
01-15-2008, 11:21 PM
Any good foriegn ADW sites? I've tried seraching the net but can't find any good sites where I can bet U.K., Japan, Dubai, Hong Kong, ect... legally. I bet through americantab affiliate betpad now but was looking for some foriegn action. Is there any site where I can bet international racing?

I don't believe that such a place exists...for us. Ever since the United States made it known that they are willing to prosecute website owners for accepting American customers, legal gambling sites have dropped American clients like a hot potato. I used to be a member at bet365 and William Hill, not any more. They all closed my accounts specifically stating the stance taken by the US Government.

srdnaty
01-16-2008, 11:29 AM
I don't believe that such a place exists...for us. Ever since the United States made it known that they are willing to prosecute website owners for accepting American customers, legal gambling sites have dropped American clients like a hot potato. I used to be a member at bet365 and William Hill, not any more. They all closed my accounts specifically stating the stance taken by the US Government.

I hate when politicans make moral decisions for me. Especially considering their moral background.

rokitman
01-22-2008, 09:28 PM
I hate when politicans make moral decisions for me. Especially considering their moral background.They have to protect us. Keep us safe in lotteries. We don't know any better.

whipsaw
01-23-2008, 12:16 PM
isn't race wagering exempt from the federal law?

jillybeans
01-25-2008, 05:20 AM
Is this srdnaty a special agent with the Immigrations and Customs Enforcement Division of the US Homeland Security Department...and you guys wonder why horse handles have been dropping?:lol:

BillW
01-25-2008, 11:10 AM

According to the FAQ Betpad carries AUS, SAF, UK, HK, JPN, SA

http://www.betpad.com/FAQ.aspx#InternationalWagering

Zman179
01-26-2008, 12:34 AM
According to the FAQ Betpad carries AUS, SAF, UK, HK, JPN, SA

http://www.betpad.com/FAQ.aspx#InternationalWagering

It's not the same thing. US outlets only accept international racing whenever they feel like it. With the exception of Australian racing, it is almost non-existent.

highnote
01-26-2008, 04:00 AM

In the past I've been able to open accounts in Argentina, Germany and France. All of the bets were placed by phone -- which is a good thing -- because Connecticut residents can't bet over the internet -- only by phone.

Laurel Racetrack offers simulcast betting on South American races.

Google is a great tool for finding foreign ADWs.

Better brush up on your language skills. I had to bet in French and Spanish in two accounts and had to try to interpret some of the German on the websites of one of the accounts.

There was a German site that even showed live video for free. It was awesome. They have some really interesting track layouts there. It was a lot of fun betting there because it is so different than here in the U.S.

Getting money into the accounts was never easy. I never took any money out. :D

I tried getting my money out of ibetx.com, but they wouldn't send it to me. They stole my money. Same with inter-bets.com. They stole my money, too. I say they stole my money because I tried unsuccessfully many times to get them to send it to me. They either stonewalled me or ignored me. Both of those are (were?) British sites.

Betfair (British) closed my account for no reason other than I'm based in the U.S. I can't remember if I had any money in the account. If I did, I don't remember getting it.

So be careful where you send your money. You may never see it again!

I have not used any of those accounts in a few years. It's hard enough keeping up with U.S. racing, let alone racing from 3 foreign countries.

However, I do believe you can get an edge in foreign countries because you will probably handicap differently than the locals.