PDA

View Full Version : Data Base guys can you check this angle

JACKSON77
01-15-2008, 09:26 AM
Can someone pull how well horses do that are 2ts breaking from the 5 hole out. When in thier first race they were breaking from the 1 hole and showed a top 3 fr1. This one yesterdays last race at gg and paid 12 dollars. I see it alot and think its worth exploring. Does anyone have the capability to link races like that. Thanks SPRINTS ONLY

DanG
01-15-2008, 12:43 PM
Can someone pull how well horses do that are 2ts breaking from the 5 hole out. When in thier first race they were breaking from the 1 hole and showed a top 3 fr1. This one yesterdays last race at gg and paid 12 dollars. I see it alot and think its worth exploring. Does anyone have the capability to link races like that. Thanks SPRINTS ONLY
Not great the last two years when viewed as an all-burger. It is very similar to a play I’ve had success with and you’re beginning to frighten me ’77. :)
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000002KNU.01._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

As I understood the criteria…

[2nd time sts, PP>=5, L-PP =1, FR1 <4, Sprints only]

Grouped by # of lifetime starts. Obviously the 3rd time starters were distorted by the mad bomber.
LFST COUNT WINS W% WP% ROI AVG$ MAX$
FTS 594 96 16% 30% $0.83 $10.24 $93.80
2TS 569 107 19% 32% $1.12 $11.94 $180.80

TEJAS KIDD
01-15-2008, 12:51 PM
DAN,

how about this one.
CAREER BLINKERS OFF
A horse that raced his whole career with BLINKERS ON and now is taking them off for the 1st time.

Thanks
TK

DanG
01-15-2008, 01:08 PM
DAN,

how about this one.
CAREER BLINKERS OFF
A horse that raced his whole career with BLINKERS ON and now is taking them off for the 1st time.

Thanks
TK
Like “Sun King” at Saratoga running 2nd to Lawyer Ron at II digits. (I’m not sure if he was “career”, but the B-Off during the morning at that stage of his life was a nice wakeup call.)

Tejas…I can run strict “b-off” for older I suppose, but I’m not set-up to quickly check if 'b were on for every start prior without interruption. As you know b-off is a MUCH more profitable angle than b-on.

All burger of b-off is .90+ cents without ANY other capping whatsoever. Where b-on is well under .80 cents.

If I get time later I’ll set it up if someone hasn’t beaten me too it. Good angle!!!....shhhhhh ;) :ThmbUp:

JACKSON77
01-15-2008, 01:09 PM
Looks like the 2nd time starters with speed that got off the rail were a good bet. 1.12 but he 180.00 horse removed would take all that profit. I wonder if it can be improved if your require tote odds of 3 to one.

Kelso
01-15-2008, 04:29 PM
Not great the last two years when viewed as an all-burger.

All burger of b-off is .90+ cents without ANY other capping whatsoever.

Dan,
I'm unable to devine the meaning of "all-burger" from the contexts in which you've used the term here. Would you explain it, please? :confused:

Thank you.

njcurveball
01-15-2008, 04:35 PM
An "ALL-BURGER" is just that, everything is included. Nothing high-tech, he ran it on ALL the races.

It is rather impressive when any single factor has a return of 90 cents or more on the dollar.

DanG
01-15-2008, 05:29 PM
An "ALL-BURGER" is just that, everything is included. Nothing high-tech, he ran it on ALL the races.

It is rather impressive when any single factor has a return of 90 cents or more on the dollar.
NJ has it right Kelso…

http://www.dangerousdansdiner.com/coronaryburger.jpg

I had many errands to run today, so I really did a ½ arse job of those DB requests! :blush: