PDA

View Full Version : Online Toteboards

rcknhrse
01-14-2008, 08:06 PM
Do any of the online toteboards track the wagering .
For example ,when i play Australia I check out TABOZBET.They track the wagering under a heading of MARKET MOVERS.Shows the odds at 15 min to post,10 min ,5 min and 2 min.

HUSKER55
01-14-2008, 10:11 PM
I HAVE THE BASIC YOUBET WITH UNLIMITED SIMULCAST. THEY DO NOT PUBLISH THOSE FIGS HOWEVER YOU CAN CHECK POOL TOTALS ANYTIME YOU WANT WITH JUST A CLICK

HOPE THAT HELPS :)

ryesteve
01-14-2008, 10:40 PM
Do any of the online toteboards track the wagering .
For example ,when i play Australia I check out TABOZBET.They track the wagering under a heading of MARKET MOVERS.Shows the odds at 15 min to post,10 min ,5 min and 2 min.
I think the only way to track stuff like this is via software like ATR

zerosky
01-15-2008, 08:04 AM
I think the only way to track stuff like this is via software like ATR

I use the excel web query fuction to extract the pool amounts...
works well with a couple of added macros.

zerosky

rcknhrse
01-15-2008, 04:14 PM
The thing about TABOZBET is that screen with the 15-10-5-2 min odds is on the screen the whole time .So you can look at the screen with 5 min to go and still see which horses opened at 15- to post.Ithink with the pool totals you have to be watching constanly.

whiteathame
01-15-2008, 04:29 PM
Twinspires provides both pools and exotics info from the wager screen.

point given
01-16-2008, 09:36 PM
offtrack money dominates pools these days(80-90 %), with much of it coming in late. Take a look at any of them and write down the amounts just before post, then go back and take a look at the final money in the pools to compare. of course the larger track pools will not usually sway as much as smaller pool tracks. Then there is also the issue of cancellation of bets on the internet sites.. Large bettors can get unlimited cancellations, and working in concert with other large bettors, play games with the pools on selected races, then bet off shore too. Little guys only get a few cancellations. i have question marks about this stuff, when betting online. and it concerns me, so i dont bet as much any more.