PDA

View Full Version : What brand of gear do you guys where when riding?

kyle2227
01-13-2008, 09:39 PM
I was just wondering if money was no limit what brands of gear you guys would use. I acquired a good amount of money and want to buy everything new boots, pants, helmet etc... Could you guys recommend some good brands? Thanks!

JustRalph
01-14-2008, 12:47 AM
I was just wondering if money was no limit what brands of gear you guys would use. I acquired a good amount of money and want to buy everything new boots, pants, helmet etc... Could you guys recommend some good brands? Thanks!

riding what? Motorcycles? Horses? Skateboards?

kyle2227
01-14-2008, 12:52 AM
Sorry about that I forget to specify I meant horses like what jockeys, exercise riders etc... wear.

kenwoodallpromos
01-14-2008, 03:23 AM
Sorry about that I forget to specify I meant horses like what jockeys, exercise riders etc... wear.
"http://www.racehorsetrainers.com/links.html#supplies" also lots of trasiners to contact! You can also contact the Jockey Guild.

Shenanigans
01-14-2008, 07:23 AM
Kyle, I can set you up with someone that makes custom jockey saddles. You pick the size, color etc. Just PM me. He might also be able to help you get in touch with the other items. He was a jockey and he should know where to find the rest.

kyle2227
01-14-2008, 01:31 PM
Thanks for the information guys. I guess I will also go down to my local tack shop to try on some gear to see what sizes fir me etc...