PDA

View Full Version : Whobet & Selections Inquiry

eddessaknight
01-13-2008, 04:09 PM
WhoBet, et al-

What happened to WhoBet and his useful computer pics on the selections forum? :confused:

@Who, you have a PM awaiting.....

Thanks in advance-

EddessaKnight :)

judd
01-13-2008, 04:30 PM
they ran him out

Dahoss9698
01-13-2008, 05:31 PM
So useful that in the month or so he's been gone you didn't notice? You guys crack me up.

Ron
01-13-2008, 06:45 PM
Whobet has been replaced by Powerplay. Its a high pressure job.

JustRalph
01-13-2008, 06:52 PM
he was laid off due to lack of interest

csmith
01-13-2008, 07:04 PM
So useful that in the month or so he's been gone you didn't notice? You guys crack me up.

Whobet was 100% right when he said you wouldn't show to the Gulfstream Challenge you made to me.. I posted my selections the first day but of course you didn't show after shooting off your big mouth..

Dahoss9698
01-13-2008, 09:06 PM
Whobet was 100% right when he said you wouldn't show to the Gulfstream Challenge you made to me.. I posted my selections the first day but of course you didn't show after shooting off your big mouth..

Like I told you then, I forgot as I was on vacation. I said let's continue after the first day, but you denied. You guys are really funny. Now you are chasing me around trying to give me a shot. Well, you still haven't. Like I said then, I'm up for any kind of challenge involving Gulfstream. Loser leaves the board for good. Any balls?

Ron
01-13-2008, 09:40 PM
Like I told you then, I forgot as I was on vacation. I said let's continue after the first day, but you denied. You guys are really funny. Now you are chasing me around trying to give me a shot. Well, you still haven't. Like I said then, I'm up for any kind of challenge involving Gulfstream. Loser leaves the board for good. Any balls?

Can't we just have a poll to see who should leave the board for good?

Dahoss9698
01-13-2008, 09:47 PM

How about you get in this too Ron? You certainly have a lot to say with nothing to back it up with. Certainly a big timer like yourself would wipe the floor clean with us. I mean look at all of the winners you've given out on various boards....oh wait.

Dahoss9698
01-13-2008, 09:50 PM
One more thing. Since I left you alone over at Derby trail, who are you whining to the mods about now? Imagine a guy in his mid 30's whining to people that someone was being mean to them on a message board. I don't expect a response, you've always been more the hit and run, gutless type.

whobet
01-13-2008, 10:12 PM

Loser

whobet
01-13-2008, 10:13 PM

LOSER

whobet
01-13-2008, 10:14 PM
Whobet isn't gone,

just stopped posting picks here,

Checkout my free picks

whobet
01-13-2008, 10:16 PM
LOSERhe was laid off due to lack of interest

JustRalph
01-14-2008, 12:51 AM
LOSER

Wow! That really hurts........... :lol:

PaceAdvantage
01-14-2008, 02:20 AM
they ran him outNope. In fact, nobody was even talking to WhoBet. They were mostly having at it with WhoBet's many cheerleaders.

WhoBet left when I kindly told him to remove the BRIS picks (which he didn't have permission to reproduce) and also to remove the ads he had going for commercial touts. I suppose he couldn't bother to comply with those two simple requests, so he stopped posting.

But he still comes back here, because he knows that here is where it's at.