PDA

View Full Version : Premier Turf Club - New Signals

Premier Turf Club
01-11-2008, 03:34 PM
We have added Balmoral & Maywood as well as Penn National and Charles Town to our menu as of this evening. Yesterday we added Cal Expo. We appreciate our clients' encouragement and support as we work to add new content.

We fully expect to expand both our customer base and our content menu over the next few months. If you're not currently a customer, please drop by the website at www.premierturfclub.com (http://www.premierturfclub.com) to see what all the buzz is about. We've got a live demo so you can try our cutting edge software before opening an account.

Ian Meyers
Premier Turf Club

JimG
01-11-2008, 03:47 PM
Congrats Ian. CT is a good addition. :jump:

Jim

Premier Turf Club
01-11-2008, 03:57 PM
Thanks Jim.

We have worked tirelessly over the past 6 months to add content and we are beginning to see the results. I think this will be a very big year. Just wish I could get a good five hrs of sleep a night so I can keeping fighting to build the most player friendly ADW in the business.

:)

csmith
01-11-2008, 04:05 PM
We have added Balmoral & Maywood as well as Penn National and Charles Town to our menu as of this evening. Yesterday we added Cal Expo. We appreciate our clients' encouragement and support as we work to add new content.

We fully expect to expand both our customer base and our content menu over the next few months. If you're not currently a customer, please drop by the website at www.premierturfclub.com (http://www.premierturfclub.com) to see what all the buzz is about. We've got a live demo so you can try our cutting edge software before opening an account.

Ian Meyers
Premier Turf Club

Thank you very much Ian for all your hard work..Charlestown is one track I have very good results.

Jeff P
01-11-2008, 04:08 PM
Ian,

VERY NICE!!!

Keep after it. Someday I hope you carry ALL the signals.

-jp

exiles
01-11-2008, 04:34 PM
Ian, how about us VA, residents will we be able to open an account any time soon?

Premier Turf Club
01-11-2008, 04:42 PM
It's on our list for this year. To be honest though, the source market fees make it pretty unattractive for us.

Ian

trying2win
01-11-2008, 05:18 PM
Ian:

Congratulations in adding Charles Town and Penn National to the PTC betting menu. :ThmbUp:

I think these additions are especially significant, because PENN NATIONAL GAMING INC. has their own betting company called EBETUSA, yet are now allowing PTC to offer wagering on all their thoroughbred and harness tracks! I hope I got the facts correct here. :)

Thanks should go out to PENN NATIONAL GAMING INC. and their horsemen associations as well, for their progressive thinking. :ThmbUp:

Hello TRACKNET and WOODBINE ENTERTAINMENT. Are you paying attention? I hope you have a paradigm shift too in the near future.

T2W

Gambleonclaimers
01-11-2008, 07:00 PM
Ian, will CT residents be able to use your service in the upcoming year
Thanks

Premier Turf Club
01-11-2008, 07:04 PM
Ian, will CT residents be able to use your service in the upcoming year
Thanks

Phone only. Not my call, your state's AG. Wagering over the internet is illegal in CT. :(

Hammerhead
01-11-2008, 07:32 PM
Way to go Ian hope to play more tomorrow. Big putter melt down here. Recovered all but running back in the 4k days. Building my own now. be a month or 2 before it will be up.l BEWARE OF DELL!!!!!!!

Scottytoohotty
01-12-2008, 02:37 PM
with the addition of charles town, leftover christmas money, and plenty of personal funds, i have now funded my PTC account.

happy betting!

Johno
01-13-2008, 01:06 AM
It's time to add California to your base of bettors.

Johno

Premier Turf Club
01-16-2008, 08:11 PM
We are pleased to add Beulah Park to our menu. They will be on our site for Friday. :)

rrpic6
01-16-2008, 08:47 PM
We are pleased to add Beulah Park to our menu. They will be on our site for Friday. :)

Good guys at Beulah. Sorry to see them (Winticket) get bought out. I'm sure you'll both profit.

RR

stuball
01-17-2008, 09:28 AM
Hi Ian Congrats on the new tracks.....How does the schedule look
for video....I know you had mentioned the end of last year as a
target date...Is there a new target date....Had a puter meltdown
here so till I get new one up and running I am on my old laptop...
too slow to do a lot....new one coming so I should be set for a long time..

Stuball :ThmbUp:

Premier Turf Club
01-17-2008, 09:41 AM
Hi Ian Congrats on the new tracks.....How does the schedule look
for video....I know you had mentioned the end of last year as a
target date...Is there a new target date....Had a puter meltdown
here so till I get new one up and running I am on my old laptop...
too slow to do a lot....new one coming so I should be set for a long time..
Stuball :ThmbUp:

Hi Stu.

I was actually talking about video with my tech team last night. It's still on the list. It's hard to give an exact date because we have so much going on. Our developers are now working 7 days a week on a couple of cool projects we hope to be able to announce within the next month. But we definitely still plan on something for video.