PDA

View Full Version : Brief Overview of Congressman Paul’s Record:

samyn on the green
01-10-2008, 02:32 AM
He has NEVER voted to raise taxes.
He has NEVER voted for an unbalanced budget.
He has NEVER voted for a federal restriction on gun ownership.
He has NEVER voted to raise congressional pay.
He has NEVER taken a government-paid junket.
He has NEVER voted to increase the power of the executive branch.

He voted AGAINST the Patriot Act.
He voted AGAINST regulating the Internet.
He voted AGAINST the Iraq war.

He DOES NOT participate in the lucrative congressional pension program

DanG
01-10-2008, 03:51 AM
He has NEVER voted to raise taxes.
He has NEVER voted for an unbalanced budget.
He has NEVER voted for a federal restriction on gun ownership.
He has NEVER voted to raise congressional pay.
He has NEVER taken a government-paid junket.
He has NEVER voted to increase the power of the executive branch.

He voted AGAINST the Patriot Act.
He voted AGAINST regulating the Internet.
He voted AGAINST the Iraq war.

He DOES NOT participate in the lucrative congressional pension program
No wonder he was excluded from the latest debate. :bang:

rastajenk
01-10-2008, 08:58 AM
None of that stuff makes him the least bit presidential.

Tom
01-10-2008, 11:04 AM
Never voted to raise taxes sure does. :ThmbUp:

46zilzal
01-10-2008, 11:25 AM
None of that stuff makes him the least bit presidential.
Restraint? Of course it is an admirable trait.

ArlJim78
01-10-2008, 12:08 PM
Ron Paul is a rascist, homophobe who sees no threat whatsoever from Islamic fascists. Other than those issues I could support him.

chickenhead
01-10-2008, 12:43 PM
Ron Paul is a rascist, homophobe who sees no threat whatsoever from Islamic fascists. Other than those issues I could support him.

nobody's perfect

Tom
01-10-2008, 12:44 PM
:lol::lol::lol:

samyn on the green
01-16-2008, 11:52 PM
None of that is true. You are just reacting to the slander attempts in the media trying to marginalize Paul's campaign. People have been trained to react to buzzwords with strong negative associations like racist and like Pavlov's dogs there is a reaction without thought. It makes it easy for the media to control the election. The media provides the boogie men, the hero's, the questions and the answers. Turn off the TV for a few months and free yourself from the mind control system.

Ron Paul would be a good friend to the horseplayer and a great friend to most Americans. The American political debate is dominated by the media. Look at this forum. Page after page of mindless Left/Right babble. The same people on the same side of the fence saying the same thing day after day. Not only are Americans lacking the right answers but they are not asking the pertinent questions. Ron Paul represents the people well and will return this country to the glory days when the US was the envy of the world. Ron Paul is a rascist, homophobe who sees no threat whatsoever from Islamic fascists. Other than those issues I could support him.

Lefty
01-17-2008, 12:31 PM
Ron Paul just does not seem to understand that we cannot just Ostrasize ourselves fromthe rest of the world. The World is at our backdoor and we must deal with them. These terrorists are not going away and we need a strong Pres who will keep our defenses strong and be ever at the ready. I think Paul would Prob be great domestically, but not in dealing with the World.
Maybe we need twoPresidents, one for Domestic affairs and one for Foreign affairs.

WeirdWilly
01-17-2008, 04:55 PM

I guess Rolling Stone magazine is homophobic as well, for exposing the whacked out "Bug Chasers and Gift Givers" - suicidal guys who WANT AIDS so they can have the world feeling sorry for them, and the murderous creeps willing to oblige.

And what makes him racist? Standing up against illegal immigration?

kenwoodallpromos
01-17-2008, 07:56 PM
NEVER used the Govt health benefit to buy as hearing aid.

JustRalph
01-23-2008, 11:44 PM
Ron Paul supporter...............talk radio can be something sometimes

http://a1135.g.akamai.net/f/1135/18227/1h/cchannel.download.akamai.com/18227/podcast/DENVER-CO/KOA-AM/CBA%201-22%20Angry%20Caller.mp3