PDA

View Full Version : New Signals

Premier Turf Club
01-09-2008, 03:28 PM
For all you buggie lovers we've been adding new harness signals over the past 30 days beginning with Dover and Western Fair last month. We've just added Cal Expo beginning tomorrow, and expect to have Balmoral & Maywood up in a few days (hopefully by the weekend).

Please check out our site at www.premierturfclub.com or PM here with any questions.

Regards,
Ian Meyers
Premier Turf Club

trying2win
01-09-2008, 03:46 PM
Ian:

Way to go in getting the new signals! Remind me to raise your salary (just kidding of course). Thank you for your efforts. Must take lots of hard work to convince some tracks and/or horsemen's associations to obtain their signal. http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/18.gif

T2W

Premier Turf Club
01-10-2008, 01:30 PM
I'm pleased to announce we have exciting harness racing from Balmoral and Maywood beginning tomorrow January 11. :jump:

boomman
01-10-2008, 01:48 PM
I'm pleased to announce we have exciting harness racing from Balmoral and Maywood beginning tomorrow January 11. :jump:

Keep up the great work Ian! I know we can expect to hear that you are adding more tracks on an almost daily basis!!:)

Boomer

JoeG
01-10-2008, 02:58 PM
Great job Ian! Now can you do something about the AG in my state of Connecticut to allow internet wagers and use of conditional wagering........ :bang:

Best of luck!

pandy
01-10-2008, 08:27 PM
For all you buggie lovers we've been adding new harness signals over the past 30 days beginning with Dover and Western Fair last month. We've just added Cal Expo beginning tomorrow, and expect to have Balmoral & Maywood up in a few days (hopefully by the weekend).

Please check out our site at www.premierturfclub.com or PM here with any questions.

Regards,
Ian Meyers
Premier Turf Club

That's great news, I follow the Chicago circuit.

headhawg
01-10-2008, 09:25 PM
Am I correct in my understanding that people who live in Illinois can't bet Balmoral and/or Maywood with PTC (or anyone else)?

Stick
01-10-2008, 10:31 PM
Yep. That is the boat I'm in. Anyone have any ideas?

trying2win
01-11-2008, 03:14 PM
Ian:

I don't see MAYWOOD on the PTC betting menu yet for Fri. Jan. 11/08.
An oversight?...A programming glitch?...MAYWOOD change their minds?...or ???

T2W

trying2win
01-11-2008, 03:45 PM
Ian:

I see MAYWOOD is now on the PTC betting menu for Fri. Jan. 11/08. :ThmbUp:
Thanks.

T2W