PDA

View Full Version : ESPN Full Court free this week

rrbauer
01-09-2008, 11:30 AM
This may have been posted in another thread, but I couldn't find it to comment. Anyway, ESPN Full Court college basketball package is having a free preview this week. Good game tonight at 8: Ole Miss (13-0) at Tennessee (12-1). Ole Miss scrubbed the Vols pretty good last year at Oxford. It's on channel 695 on DirecTV...not sure what the Dish channel is. It's also on a couple Fox Sports' channels.

skate
01-09-2008, 05:49 PM
Seems like we'll see lots of changes in the top 25 or so.

this game gives the smaller($) schools a little room.

i see more big men are capable of handling the ball and popping the three.

Most schools can go ten deep, anymore.

rrbauer
01-10-2008, 05:23 PM
Tenn - Ole Miss was a monster game (85-83 TN). Ole Miss is for real. Those guys drive on the basket and hit the offensive board as well as any team I've watched so far this year (but there's a lot of teams I haven't seen). Both teams were bombs away. Ole Miss panicked on their last possession (freshman point guard) and didn't get a decent shot even with 4.5 seconds left. The Vols have some really good athletes and should play with anyone but they are not a good rebounding team.

skate
01-11-2008, 04:02 PM
Ladies Vols also looking REAL Good. not that id like to spread things too thin, but more and more of these gals can score.

skate
01-11-2008, 04:06 PM
i guess my last post gives me an OK to say this.

i sure wish, the scores given on TV (espn etc) would give a color change to letters/ numbers, when giving the final scores.
in others words, Pink scores for the girls and Blue for the guys,