PDA

View Full Version : Yet Another Repub Sex Scandal

Gittup
01-07-2008, 06:46 PM
Oh Houston, we have a problem...
http://rackjite.com/archives/1073-Houston-DA-Chuck-Rosenthall-Sex-Email-Scandal.html

JustRalph
01-07-2008, 07:10 PM
had to dig pretty deep down to local county politics to find that one huh?

All for a couple of "Love you" and such?

See if you can find out if the Dog Catcher has been rounding up a team of private bitches for himself huh?

Gittup
01-07-2008, 07:13 PM
had to dig pretty deep down to local county politics to find that one huh?

All for a couple of "Love you" and such?

See if you can find out if the Dog Catcher has been rounding up a team of private bitches for himself huh?
No digging required. I don't know about the dog catcher. I'll talk with the local RC priest and get back to you with what I find out.

delayjf
01-07-2008, 07:21 PM
As sex scandals go - its close, BUT NO CIGAR :lol: :cool:

PaceAdvantage
01-07-2008, 07:34 PM
I personally can't wait for Election day this November. I thought 2004 was as satisfying as it gets here on off-topic, but I think this November will be even sweeter.

Is it really possible that folks like Gittup truly believe that America has become a nation chock full of atheists and Christian-bashers?

Gittup
01-07-2008, 07:48 PM
I personally can't wait for Election day this November. I thought 2004 was as satisfying as it gets here on off-topic, but I think this November will be even sweeter.

Is it really possible that folks like Gittup truly believe that America has become a nation chock full of atheists and Christian-bashers?
They're called (and I'll speak s l o w l y)...Sec U lar Hum an ists...or at least that's what D o b s o n and R o b e r t s o n (not to mention W i l l a r d - M i t t) call 'em. Report is that the nation is just chock full of 'em. They're probably all over the place. I'll be back later...have to go now...check under the bed and the downstairs closet.

phatbastard
01-08-2008, 10:15 AM
keep up the good fight Gittup.....i am to weary of belligerance....need a freshning

Gittup
01-08-2008, 04:18 PM
keep up the good fight Gittup.....i am to weary of belligerance....need a freshning
I'll do my best. I'm way tired of it too.
About time these idiots were called out.
Note, rather than justify...the insults will fly.
At least I know how to keep mine in my pants.
Better than Senator Craig, Foley, on and on....

PaceAdvantage
01-09-2008, 02:21 AM
The belligerence usually starts with the left and their famous need for name calling.You're right....I'm tired of it too....

Snag
01-09-2008, 06:35 AM
The left also has a way of always telling everyone else what is wrong but never has any answers or solutions.

Lefty
01-09-2008, 11:44 AM
git, you left out a whole bunch of dems in your rant. The difference is the Repubs get rid oftheir sex offenders and the dems usually appoint theirs to a committee. We've been dn this road many many times. Sigh...

ddog
01-09-2008, 12:24 PM
Hypocrits of the left/right/dem/repub/indy all of you children,

STAY OUT of the bedroom , its none of your damn business.

What a bunch of perverts.

Lefty
01-09-2008, 12:36 PM
I agree, except when an immoral Pres has sex in the oval Office, that IS my business.

Gittup
01-12-2008, 05:40 PM
I agree, except when an immoral Pres has sex in the oval Office, that IS my business.
Did I forget to mention the GOP Hall of Fame? Dick Morris...Huckleberry's main adviser?
http://www.pensitoreview.com/2007/12/29/2007-gop-adulterers-hall-of-fame-nominees/

Did someone mention "hypocracy"?
Suck those toes Dickie-boy, just don't tell Mikie the bass player.

JustRalph
01-12-2008, 06:22 PM
Did I forget to mention the GOP Hall of Fame? Dick Morris...Huckleberry's main adviser?
http://www.pensitoreview.com/2007/12/29/2007-gop-adulterers-hall-of-fame-nominees/

Did someone mention "hypocracy"?
Suck those toes Dickie-boy, just don't tell Mikie the bass player.

you are quite the case.............this guy is the one who hand held Clinton to the house and made tons of decisions for him...........until he fell out of favor..........he is more tied to the dems than anyone...........

Lefty
01-12-2008, 07:24 PM
The hypocrisy is that Clinton fired him while he himself was doing much worse and in the "Peoples" office.
Morris is not a Republican.

Yorker
01-12-2008, 10:47 PM
They're called (and I'll speak s l o w l y)...Sec U lar Hum an ists...or at least that's what D o b s o n and R o b e r t s o n (not to mention W i l l a r d - M i t t) call 'em. Report is that the nation is just chock full of 'em. They're probably all over the place. I'll be back later...have to go now...check under the bed and the downstairs closet.

Woodman, is this you???

I didn't think the NJ Dept of Mental Health Services wouild let you out.

ljb
01-13-2008, 06:53 AM

Personally I thought November 2006 was the best so far. You call them atheists and Christian-bashers, I prefer realists. Check out Republican Senator Grassley's latest investigation of the mega-churches. Does Greed ring a bell ?

Gittup
01-13-2008, 10:00 AM
Woodman, is this you???

I didn't think the NJ Dept of Mental Health Services wouild let you out.
Not Woodman. I'm Gittup. Haven't been to Joisey in years.

PaceAdvantage
01-14-2008, 01:41 AM
Personally I thought November 2006 was the best so far. You call them atheists and Christian-bashers, I prefer realists. Check out Republican Senator Grassley's latest investigation of the mega-churches. Does Greed ring a bell ?I've never been to a mega church.....why should I care?

Lefty
01-14-2008, 02:06 AM
lbj, who do you figure does the most charity? Churches or Atheists? Hmmm...