PDA

View Full Version : I bet the women love this

JustRalph
01-07-2008, 12:51 PM
http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalradar/2008/01/clinton-gets-em.html

So much for the strong women President......................

ABC News' Kate Snow Report: Campaigning in New Hampshire one day before the first-in-the-nation primary, Senator Hillary Clinton got emotional and had tears in her eyes as she spoke with voters about her passion for the country.

ddog
01-07-2008, 01:15 PM
I don't know , according to the WJC from the below quote, she must be one tough dude!
:lol: :lol:

"I go to Nelson Mandela's birthday party every year and we're still very close. I believe if Yitzhak Rabin had not been murdered in 1995 we would have peace in the Middle East. I loved him as much as anyone I've ever known.

"But if you said to me today, 'I'm gonna give you one last job for your country -- go and do this -- but it's hazardous and you may not get out with life and limb intact and you have to do it alone except I'll let you take one other person,' and I had to pick one person whom I knew who would never blink, who would never turn back, who would make great decisions under pressure and would never forget what the purpose of being there was, I would pick Hillary of the people I've known and I would never even think about it. It would be an easy choice."

Outlandish and absurd b.s.
Mandella fought the whole establishment and I seem to recall spent 27(?) YEARS in jail.

:ThmbDown:

Tom
01-07-2008, 02:31 PM
Naw, Ralph, she just saw herself on HDTV!:eek:

DJofSD
01-07-2008, 03:57 PM
I'm disappointed, JR. I opened this thread expecting a new recipe for cookies but get a new story about Hillary getting emotional.

JustRalph
01-07-2008, 05:33 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=BOYcM1z5fTs

BOYcM1z5fTs

doophus
01-07-2008, 05:51 PM
Her remarks at the end of the clip remind this old goat too much of Ted Kennedy's drunken ramblings. Maybe Ted Kennedy's voice has changed again?

bigmack
01-07-2008, 06:20 PM
Precious

xq8aopATYyw

jognlope
01-07-2008, 07:08 PM
I am a woman I no, I don't love this. It's schlalzy and posing. I love specifics, a lively spirit. Love Romney's specific health care plan in NY that has insured 700,000 working poor. Love Huckabee's big spirit. Love specifics, of which I have seen little to none.

PaceAdvantage
01-07-2008, 07:08 PM
OMG, I had to stop that video. Doesn't ANYONE sing in TUNE anymore?

bigmack
01-07-2008, 07:12 PM
OMG, I had to stop that video. Doesn't ANYONE sing in TUNE anymore?
That's why that no-talent hack is posing on Entertainment Tonight or one of those God-awful shows.

BombsAway Bob
01-07-2008, 08:00 PM
I am a woman I no, I don't love this. It's schlalzy and posing. I love specifics, a lively spirit. Love Romney's specific health care plan in NY that has insured 700,000 working poor. Love Huckabee's big spirit. Love specifics, of which I have seen little to none.
Mitt Romney is a Phoney-Baloney!
He was a terrible no-show gov'na here in Massachusetts. He'll promise you anything to be elected. That "Health-Care Plan" is nothing more than a boondoggle... a "Bronze Level" plan with high co-pays, & NO Prescription coverage..all for ONLY $689 a Month! Price may vary...like when we force everyone with the "BP" to ADD Prescription coverage next year...for only $180/mo. more! Another Election-promise scam.
The insurance companies & private hospitals LOVE HIM, though...keeps those campaign contributions flowing!

jognlope
01-08-2008, 08:38 AM
I looked up the rates of the NPPH, they start at $180 at age 40 or so and go way up to $1,200, that's not good. New York does it best: I can get health insurance for $179 month based on my salary, which ain't much. I can't complain. My state does it best when it comes to health benefits, entitlements for mentally disabled. If you have certain mental illnesses, they take care of you here. I know of people who are mentally disabled in the my building, one in particular with HIV, a chronic psychiatric illness and hepatitis, who the NY state takes care of. Every need is met. He has an aide come every day but Sunday to clean his apartment and provide social support. Of coures Medicaid takes care of all the health stuff. The state sends him free cartons of some bee formula and echanasia or whatever. I knew of a woman at a barn I boarded at who purposely moved her family to NY from VA to get benefits for her son.

PaceAdvantage
01-09-2008, 02:12 AM
Mitt Romney is a Phoney-Baloney!
He was a terrible no-show gov'na here in Massachusetts. He'll promise you anything to be elected. That "Health-Care Plan" is nothing more than a boondoggle... a "Bronze Level" plan with high co-pays, & NO Prescription coverage..all for ONLY $689 a Month! Price may vary...like when we force everyone with the "BP" to ADD Prescription coverage next year...for only $180/mo. more! Another Election-promise scam.
The insurance companies & private hospitals LOVE HIM, though...keeps those campaign contributions flowing!I distinctly remember a well known member of this board (and Massachusetts resident + hardcore Democrat) bragging on off-topic not too long ago about how wonderful Massachusetts' health care plan was to all those fortunate enough to live in the state.

Now, you're ragging on Romney because of this same plan? How about all the other legislators who contributed to the plan (Kennedy for example)?

kenwoodallpromos
01-09-2008, 06:08 AM
http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalradar/2008/01/clinton-gets-em.html

So much for the strong women President......................

ABC News' Kate Snow Report: Campaigning in New Hampshire one day before the first-in-the-nation primary, Senator Hillary Clinton got emotional and had tears in her eyes as she spoke with voters about her passion for the country.
Hillary picked up the woman's vote in NH. Haven't you heard- women like soap operas?

jognlope
01-09-2008, 07:37 AM
Romney acts like a nouveau riche idiot or something and is now seen as the dirtiest campaigner.

PaceAdvantage
01-10-2008, 02:44 AM
With all this Romney bashing, one has to wonder how he ever got elected Governor of one of the bluest states of all --> Massachusetts.

BombsAway Bob
01-10-2008, 11:26 AM
I distinctly remember a well known member of this board (and Massachusetts resident + hardcore Democrat) bragging on off-topic not too long ago about how wonderful Massachusetts' health care plan was to all those fortunate enough to live in the state.

Now, you're ragging on Romney because of this same plan? How about all the other legislators who contributed to the plan (Kennedy for example)?
1. Name a "Hardcore Democrat"(or Republican) that Won't jump onboard a political train like this? "I saved the Health Insurance Crisis!" Early figures on this plan show about 400,000 signed thru Mass.HealthConnector. While absolute numbers are not out yet, roughly 250,000 working poor in the state have two choices; 1.Sign up for insurance, & skip heat & gas this winter. or 2. Wait for a legal challenge on the "mandatory coverage" rule. We're not talking about driving a car here, we're talking about the basic RIGHT TO LIVE in a state.
2. I RAG ON ROMNEY because he's a two-faced Scam Artist who will tell you ANYTHING TODAY to get elected tomorrow. He's straddled the fence so long on so many issues,he's a "wide walker".