PDA

View Full Version : IOWA RESULTS MADE ME FEEL GREAT!

JustMissed
01-04-2008, 01:52 PM
After last night's results I am in much better sprirts today and can actually say I feel somewhat optimistic.

On the Dem side:

So glad Billary came in third, if I had to listen and look at those two for four years I would consider water boarding myself to death.

Obama and Edwards are both great-I would be happy with either one. Excellant communicators and they do have a fresh look at things.

Rest of the Dems-I could care less.

Huckabee did a great job communicating. He's a great talker and connects well with people. Very witty and quick minded.

Huck won't be able to go the distance though. Which is good. If you have ever been a Baptist or known a Baptist you know what I'm talking about.

Romney is too plastic. Too neat and too clean. I would be afraid Salt Lake City would end up calling the shots. Seems like a nice guy but to religious for my taste. He and Huckabee scare the hell out of me.

Fred Thompson should go ahead and walk on over to the funeral home and save that pretty young bride the price of an ambulance. Enough said for Fred.

Rudy, Rudy, Rudy. Yes, that's what our country needs right now. A mobbed- up guinea from New York City. No thanks, between Chucky Schmer and Hillary I think New York has given America enough already.

Too bad about Ron Paul. Loved his message and ideas. Kinda of like Ralph Nader-not the most handsome man at the dance but best guy to marry. What a shame.

Anyway, wife and I have already changed our voter registration and going to wait a few weeks before we put on the Edwards or Obama bumper stickers.

Only thing better to look forward to than '08 is '09. That's the year we bring our boys home from that God foresaken part of the world. Yee haw.

JM :) :) :)

Tom
01-04-2008, 02:28 PM
Like Iowa represents anything.
New Hamphshire is insignificant as well. We have more voters in Rochester NY than all of NH.:lol:

When the real populatin centers start voting, you will see Eudy and Hillary making HUGE gains. Last night was the same thing as next week. Nothing.

JustMissed
01-04-2008, 02:35 PM
New Hamphshire is insignificant as well. We have more voters in Rochester NY than all of NH.:lol:

When the real populatin centers start voting, you will see Eudy and Hillary making HUGE gains. Last night was the same thing as next week. Nothing.

Tom, from where we are today, 1/4/2008, are you saying that you would like to see our choices to be Rudy or Hillary?

I sincerely hope you are joking but I suspect you are not.

JM :confused:

Light
01-04-2008, 02:55 PM

It represents a sector of 95% white folks in corn country voting for a black dude whose name rhymes with Osama.

ArlJim78
01-04-2008, 03:04 PM
how does this Edwards guy get taken seriously? in my way of thinking this video alone disqualifies him from the presidency.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AE847UXu3Q

46zilzal
01-04-2008, 03:11 PM
how does this Edwards guy get taken seriously? in my way of thinking this video alone disqualifies him from the presidency.

You haven't been around too much television have you?

It was just this lack of caring that cost Nixon big time in the televised debates when he passed on makeup and looked sweaty and nervous. People notice things.

kenwoodallpromos
01-04-2008, 03:20 PM
Since Richardson is not intelligent enough to make a showing and the rest of the Demos are in Congress, I like Obama upsetting the applecart!
As I figured, Repubs are going for the 2 Governors.

ArlJim78
01-04-2008, 03:21 PM
You haven't been around too much television have you?

It was just this lack of caring that cost Nixon big time in the televised debates when he passed on makeup and looked sweaty and nervous. People notice things.
yeah thats it, i'm new to television.
you call that primping caring? it looked obsessive to me. the stylist did a fine job then he goes on and on over and over. you can tell he spends a LOT of time in front of the mirror.

the leader of the free world should not obsess over his bangs imo.

46zilzal
01-04-2008, 03:46 PM
BEHIND the cameras before they turn on the current. You would be amazed at the primping.

delayjf
01-04-2008, 03:51 PM
IMHO

Iowa was very bad for Hillary. I'm starting to get visions of Dean. Huge pre-primary lead in the polls and down hill from there.

I disagree with the comparison to Clinton in 92, he was never a double digit favorite entering the primary season. With every loss she endures, another layer of the preceived veneer of invincibility gets stripped.

Tom
01-04-2008, 04:09 PM
BEHIND the cameras before they turn on the current. You would be amazed at the primping.

And once the cameras are on, it changes to "pimping!" :p

JM - no way I support them, just saying they will be much stronger when the easterners start voting. Huckleberry spent his wad on the church crowd - he should fade away quickly.

light - I think Barry O is riding on honesty - he takes the high road and compared to rest of the low lifes, he must look pretty impressive. Still, he is going to be in the hunt for a long time. Funny how just not being sleezy can make one look so good. But I give him kudos - he is playing the game well.

46zilzal
01-04-2008, 04:33 PM
Giuliani Keeps Campaign Focus on Terrorism

By Michael Cooper / New York Times

HOOKSET, N.H. — With the political world focused on Iowa, Rudolph W. Giuliani released a graphic new television advertisement here Wednesday in which scenes of Osama bin Laden firing a rifle segue to the smoking wreckage of the World Trade Center.

Mr. Giuliani, who is seeking the Republican presidential nomination, also gave a speech at a military museum in Wolfeboro, N.H., in which he called for a “surge” in Afghanistan.

“One of the things that we should do right now — I believe we should do it immediately — is, we should double the number of our troops who are American-led combat troops in Afghanistan,”

Gittup
01-04-2008, 05:24 PM
If Billary doesn't take NH, it's ovahhh fer her and him.
Obama looks like the momentum will carry, and maybe Johnnie E will tag along to put Billary to rest, thank goodness.

As for the Refugs, Huckleberry will fade, Mittens (aka Willard) is way too slick and grasping, Johnnie McC won't get the support from the rest of the GOP bigs, and Rudy...oh Rudy...too much 'splainin' to do, besides runnin' on much else than his command of 9/11. BTW, where exactly did he put the command center? Was it really in WT7? Oh, almost forgot Freddie T, is he awake yet? Talk about a snoozer.
So it looks to me like the only way the Refugs will have a candidate is if Bloomberg decides to jump in. The longer he waits, the deeper the dive.

Hope to see the Cheney impeachment gain strength in the interim.

Carry on.............
And so it goes.

GaryG
01-04-2008, 05:32 PM
This guy has enough ff miles for a trip to the moon....

Robert Goren
01-04-2008, 05:44 PM
you can tell he spends a LOT of time in front of the mirror.
They all spend a LOT of time in front of the mirror!

Robert Goren
01-04-2008, 05:56 PM
The next test for Huck is South Carolina. NH is a big test for McCain and Mitt. If either wins big the other is toast. Rudy is going after Fla in a big way. He needs it bad.

ddog
01-04-2008, 05:56 PM
IMHO

Iowa was very bad for Hillary. I'm starting to get visions of Dean. Huge pre-primary lead in the polls and down hill from there.

I disagree with the comparison to Clinton in 92, he was never a double digit favorite entering the primary season. With every loss she endures, another layer of the preceived veneer of invincibility gets stripped.

When she gave her little screed post defeat last night, the best of it was seeing BillyC standing behind her and he looked like his dog just died.
Talk about forced .... him and that whole crowd behind her , Clark,Allbright all the old suckups, god it sure looked great seeing them all trying to hold those deaths-head smiles until the lights went out.

ABCOR
Anybody But Clinton Or Rudy and I am ok with it.

Besides,everytime I hear her talk she reminds me of a third grade teacher I had that beat me with a ruler everyday.
Back then I didn't like it.
;)

Gittup
01-04-2008, 06:00 PM
This guy has enough ff miles for a trip to the moon....
Hey Gary G,
Are you really a South American?
What country is that flag? I know it's not Brazil or Uraguay. For sure, it's not planted on the "moon", though it might be planted in one, iff'in youse has some dark neighbors.
Time to come out Gary. Any connect with KKK?

46zilzal
01-04-2008, 06:04 PM
That flag is still very popular in the South. It flies over my late mother's high school in Alabama to this day. She was a member of the United Daughters of the Confederacy for years as our great great uncle was a colonel in that service. Part of the heritage I'm told. It doesn't have the same image elsewhere however since the skin head types have adopted it.

Robert Goren
01-04-2008, 06:15 PM
Obama put every thing he had into Iowa. Hillary will be round til at least Feb 5. unless Obama starts to steamroll everything between now and then, Edwards was the big winner last night. He showed he could hang with the big two. He needs to win in S.C. to stay in.

Robert Goren
01-04-2008, 06:20 PM
Hey Gary G,
What country is that flag? I know it's not Brazil or Uraguay. For sure, it's not planted on the "moon", though it might be planted in one, iff'in youse has some dark neighbors.
Time to come out Gary. Any connect with KKK? Enough already on that flag. It comes up almost every time he posts.

JustRalph
01-04-2008, 06:31 PM
It represents a sector of 95% white folks in corn country voting for a black dude whose name rhymes with Osama.

less than ten percent of the Iowa population participated. that includes the Dem and Repub side. it means he was favored by 5-6% of the population.............at most. Get real.

ljb
01-04-2008, 06:41 PM
IMHO this represents a vote against the current status. Some here have mentioned we need a third party, get rid of all the bums in dc. This may be a case of just such thinking. On the other hand it was stated last night that many Republicans and independents were joining the dems. could be they were just messing with the dems. As for huckabee he just got the evangelicals out and with other republicans attending dem caucasis (sp) the Christian-Republican party won out.

Gittup
01-04-2008, 09:02 PM
That flag is still very popular in the South. It flies over my late mother's high school in Alabama to this day. She was a member of the United Daughters of the Confederacy for years as our great great uncle was a colonel in that service. Part of the heritage I'm told. It doesn't have the same image elsewhere however since the skin head types have adopted it.
46z,
Thanks for splainin'. From what I hear, Alabama used to be a part of a very good country, until Selma and Montgomery showed 'em for their "true" colors.
I'm wonderin', do Osama and Alabama rhyme? Just tryin' to work those into a song I'm writin'.

kenwoodallpromos
01-04-2008, 11:36 PM
"http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=15769593"
Huckabee's band "Capitol Offense" old rock videos.
(Includes "Fortunate Son", which he also played on CSpan today sitting in with a NH band).

tonto1944
01-05-2008, 08:29 AM
The same old Clinton garbage. Send people out to destroy your opponent and deny any knowledge of it and say it was done without you knowing. But this time the people saw right through her. It's gonna get worse now that she lost in Iowa and her lead is shrinking in N.H.
Watch and see ,she will be sending out the dogs to try to destroy anyone in her way.The PARTY has just begun to get real dirty.

ddog
01-05-2008, 10:26 AM
less than ten percent of the Iowa population participated. that includes the Dem and Repub side. it means he was favored by 5-6% of the population.............at most. Get real.

and the past Iowa events, how were they different?
Not saying they are the best to project from, but the "facts" you state are not any different for previous years.
Given that the turnout seemed to be double some previous years would seem to make the vote hold some more weight this year than past.

ddog
01-05-2008, 10:33 AM
The same old Clinton garbage. Send people out to destroy your opponent and deny any knowledge of it and say it was done without you knowing. But this time the people saw right through her. It's gonna get worse now that she lost in Iowa and her lead is shrinking in N.H.
Watch and see ,she will be sending out the dogs to try to destroy anyone in her way.The PARTY has just begun to get real dirty.

I have suspected that at the root of her problem is that experience and readiness which implies being enmeshed in the beltway struggles and being vetted is at odds with the "change"/tiredness that people seem to feel on the Dem side for sure.
her mesage she was/is pushing is at odds with what the Dems are looking for.
That's tough to turn around or knock the other guy down if true.
They just won't pay the slash/burn stuff any mind in that case.

Unless Obama makes a horrible series of bloopers or goes too far into the old racial entitlement lingo of Jesse and Al he will be tough to stop now.

shanta
01-05-2008, 11:13 AM

:lol: :lol:

Greyfox
01-05-2008, 11:21 AM
Hey Gary G,
Time to come out Gary. Any connect with KKK?

The thread is about the Iowa results.
Why a new poster with but 12 contributions to his credit would start attacking a long standing well-respected member of this board and trying to take us off topic is a wonderment. It hasn't taken long for your pathology to out has it Gittup?

The Iowa results have kick-started an interesting series of events. I suspect that Obama will continue to gain strength.

Tom
01-05-2008, 11:28 AM
46z,
Thanks for splainin'. From what I hear, Alabama used to be a part of a very good country, until Selma and Montgomery showed 'em for their "true" colors.
I'm wonderin', do Osama and Alabama rhyme? Just tryin' to work those into a song I'm writin'.

I got a name for it - Too Stupid to stay on Topic.

Greyfox
01-05-2008, 01:57 PM
http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2008/01/05/550879.aspx

From NBC's Mark Hudspeth
NASHUA, N.H. -- An aide to Barack Obama said talk-show host Bill O'Reilly shoved him several times at the rope line after a campaign event today.
Marvin Nicholson, Obama's trip director, said the commentator from Fox News Channel pushed him and called him "low class" after Nicholson refused to get out of the way of his cameraman's shot.

"I've worked two campaigns, and I've never had a member of the press lay hands on a staff member before," Nicholson said.

pandy
01-05-2008, 02:38 PM
To call Rudy "mobbed up" is an absurd statement.

Rudy has been fighting organized crime his entire career and quite successfully, both as a prosecutor and Mayor. He kicked the mob out of the Javits Center, the Fulton Fish Market, The San Genaro Feast, to name a few. Do you think you'd have the guts to take on the Mafia? The fact is, the mob was virtually destroyed in New York and Rudy had a lot to do with it (with help from the FBI, which got pissed when Gotti bought off a jury and decided to get serious).

Robert Goren
01-05-2008, 04:06 PM

Rudy has been fighting organized crime his entire career and quite successfully, both as a prosecutor and Mayor. He kicked the mob out of the Javits Center, the Fulton Fish Market, The San Genaro Feast, to name a few. Do you think you'd have the guts to take on the Mafia? The fact is, the mob was virtually destroyed in New York and Rudy had a lot to do with it (with help from the FBI, which got pissed when Gotti bought off a jury and decided to get serious). And he has tapes of the press conferences to prove it.

Tom
01-05-2008, 04:12 PM
Rudy accomplished things...that it why libs do not like him. Jealosy!
They don't like him refering to 9-11 because it reminds people that they are the ones trying to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory in Iraq. Libs cannot afford any kind of victory and do not wnat people to ever try to imagine what would happen if one of thier clowns were at the helm during another terror attack. Like Kerry - sitting frozen with fear for 40+ minutes, but his own admission, unable to function.:lol::lol::lol:

kenwoodallpromos
01-05-2008, 04:48 PM
They don't like him refering to 9-11 because it reminds people that they are the ones trying to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory in Iraq. Libs cannot afford any kind of victory and do not wnat people to ever try to imagine what would happen if one of thier clowns were at the helm during another terror attack. Like Kerry - sitting frozen with fear for 40+ minutes, but his own admission, unable to function.:lol::lol::lol:
We do not need another Dubya in the whitehouse!

Gittup
01-05-2008, 04:53 PM

Rudy has been fighting organized crime his entire career and quite successfully, both as a prosecutor and Mayor. He kicked the mob out of the Javits Center, the Fulton Fish Market, The San Genaro Feast, to name a few. Do you think you'd have the guts to take on the Mafia? The fact is, the mob was virtually destroyed in New York and Rudy had a lot to do with it (with help from the FBI, which got pissed when Gotti bought off a jury and decided to get serious).

Didn't Rudy propose his buddy, former police commissioner Bernard Kerack (sp) to head Homeland Security (before Bernie was indicted)?

ps, Tom, "Too stupid to stay on topic"...rhymes with tropic, myopic, coptic, craptic.....I'll try to work it into the lyrics. Thanks for the suggestion.

JustMissed
01-05-2008, 05:44 PM

Click you heels together three times with you eyes closed and repeat each time.............

Rudy's not a CROOK
Rudy's not a CROOK
Rudy's not a CROOK

Now, Open your eyes........opps, sorry that didn't work.......Rudy is still a CROOK :lol:

JM

robert99
01-05-2008, 06:23 PM

The point is that there was no one at the helm before or during the attack.

skate
01-05-2008, 07:15 PM
and just look...the FUNCTION still turned out 'Great'.:jump:

at least for 7 years.

ljb
01-05-2008, 08:35 PM
and just look...the FUNCTION still turned out 'Great'.:jump:

at least for 7 years.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Lefty
01-05-2008, 08:55 PM
We do not need another Dubya in the whitehouse!
We most certainly do.

Lefty
01-05-2008, 08:57 PM
http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2008/01/05/550879.aspx

From NBC's Mark Hudspeth
NASHUA, N.H. -- An aide to Barack Obama said talk-show host Bill O'Reilly shoved him several times at the rope line after a campaign event today.
Marvin Nicholson, Obama's trip director, said the commentator from Fox News Channel pushed him and called him "low class" after Nicholson refused to get out of the way of his cameraman's shot.

"I've worked two campaigns, and I've never had a member of the press lay hands on a staff member before," Nicholson said.
Oh, poor baby.
They better have solid proof of their accusations are Bill will rip them a new one.

46zilzal
01-05-2008, 08:58 PM
"It's what I do during my presidency. I go around spreading good will and talking about the importance of spreading freedom and peace."
White House, Dec. 20, 2007

The rutabaga's nose will grow lying like that. He is truly spreading something brownish.

NO ONE needs another clown of this lowly from.

Lefty
01-05-2008, 09:09 PM
"other planets have an atmosphere just like ours."
"Rush Limbaugh was on the tonight show."
46zilly.
May not be exact quotes but the essence is there. We don't need more socialists in the world.

had to edit cause I left the S off socialists and i know zilly goes crazy over the leetle things while totally ignoring the important ones.

Lefty
01-05-2008, 09:12 PM
zilly says, "No one needs a clown of this lowly from."
Anybody know what the hell that means?

46zilzal
01-05-2008, 09:21 PM
zilly says, "No one needs a clown of this lowly from."
Anybody know what the hell that means?
Low rent, common, plebian, without class...etc.

Lefty
01-05-2008, 09:28 PM
The sentence doesn't make sense, zilly. "lowly from." Better work on your own constructs and not worry about the Pres that has kept the economy going after 9-11, and kept the enemy from pulling off such an act in this country again. He was the right one for the job. THANK GOD, for G.W.

46zilzal
01-05-2008, 09:31 PM
The sentence doesn't make sense, zilly. "lowly from." Better work on your own constructs and not worry about the Pres that has kept the economy going after 9-11, and kept the enemy from pulling off such an act in this country again. He was the right one for the job. THANK GOD, for G.W.
Yes they always invoke some God squad Bull Shit to explain biggest incompetent of modern times. I am really surprised that no one has taken a shot at him.

Yes during which time his buddies had the largest fraud ever passed on to investors in Enron and World Com.

Lefty
01-05-2008, 10:33 PM
Actually, zilly, the Enron scandal was perpetuated during the Clinton yrs and revealed during GW's admin and successfully prosecuted by the Bush Justice system. My God, man, can't you get anything right?

46zilzal
01-05-2008, 10:35 PM
Actually, zilly, the Enron scandal was perpetuated during the Clinton yrs and revealed during GW's admin and successfully prosecuted by the Bush Justice system. My God, man, can't you get anything right?
It happened on who's watch? Coolidge? Hayes?, Millard Fillmore? nope the brain stem's

Tom
01-05-2008, 11:49 PM
The point is that there was no one at the helm before or during the attack.

Not so.

Lefty
01-06-2008, 01:56 AM
It happened on who's watch? Coolidge? Hayes?, Millard Fillmore? nope the brain stem's
Mr,zilly, It started on Clinton's watch, exposed and prosecuted on GW's watch. FACT!

Gittup
01-06-2008, 12:55 PM
Hey Tom,
At least Rudy showed "good judgement" in putting the command center in WT7, that despite not being hit by a plane, came crashing down anyway. Then in the wake of 9-11, he declared that the air was safe for the rescue workers. Ah yes, there were no respiratory problems then or since, right?
btw, Kerry wasn't the mayor of NYC at the time, nor was he having city tax payers cover the security costs of his mistress in the Hamptons so that trysts could secretly be enjoyed. Hmmm, didn't Rudy let his wife know that he was dumping her during a press conference? What a guy! Heckofajob, Rudy!

ddog
01-06-2008, 01:48 PM
Mr,zilly, It started on Clinton's watch, exposed and prosecuted on GW's watch. FACT!

So, you are now saying you would have wanted Clinton to shut down Enron while he was president, since YOU know when it(what ?) started, when was that again?
Kind of a pre-emptive corp killing,huh.

Maybe Clinton should have looked into their soul back then, he could have headed that whole thing off.

Absurd.

ljb
01-06-2008, 02:56 PM
ddog,
As a relative newcomer to the board you will have to get used to some of those on the right blaming Clinton for everything. They have been doing it for 7 years now. Anything they cannot spin out of they blame Clinton. I think Hcap or some other poster on this board is working on a board game, Blameo Clintono.

Tom
01-06-2008, 04:31 PM
Hey Tom,
At least Rudy showed "good judgement" in putting the command center in WT7, that despite not being hit by a plane, came crashing down anyway. Then in the wake of 9-11, he declared that the air was safe for the rescue workers. Ah yes, there were no respiratory problems then or since, right?
btw, Kerry wasn't the mayor of NYC at the time, nor was he having city tax payers cover the security costs of his mistress in the Hamptons so that trysts could secretly be enjoyed. Hmmm, didn't Rudy let his wife know that he was dumping her during a press conference? What a guy! Heckofajob, Rudy!

Was there a point in that gobbledy-gook of a post, or just your way of writing verses?

Gittup
01-06-2008, 05:08 PM
Was there a point in that gobbledy-gook of a post, or just your way of writing verses?
Is "gobbledy gook" referring to my factual observations or Rudy's wonderful decisions and justifications?
Go heckofajob Rudy!!!!:ThmbDown: :ThmbDown: :ThmbDown:

Tom
01-06-2008, 05:44 PM
No, to your shotgun insults none of which had anything to do with his actions on 9-11.

Typical lib reply.

BTW, you ever bet a horse?

Since this is a horse board, one might think at least one of your first post might be about horses. Just mention it because the OFF TOPICS on a horse boards is generally for HORSEPLAYERS to share ideas, not trolls and other assorted internet life forms.

You post at YWCA.com too?

ddog
01-06-2008, 06:04 PM
ddog,
As a relative newcomer to the board you will have to get used to some of those on the right blaming Clinton for everything. They have been doing it for 7 years now. Anything they cannot spin out of they blame Clinton. I think Hcap or some other poster on this board is working on a board game, Blameo Clintono.

That's ok.
I am on the right, further than most of the ones I see posting here.
For example, in the Repub debates last night , the ONLY one that made much sense to me , if any , was Paul.
He was/is so correct on the money supply,gvt bubble credit/debit fiasco that it is really shocking to see the others on that stage try to pooh-pooh it.
they are just clueless.
The other good line was Rudy , when he said Romney would have Pres. Regan in his attack adds. How true!.
Pres.Bush has united the country alright, just not in the way he intended.

I suspect most of the lite-righties here would not agree with that.
They are too involved in talking points and doublespeak to see what is being done to them.

Check out Ron Paul in 2005 when he said he hoped that the Congres and the President would not support the implict backing of the Fanne/FreedieM loan guarantee scam when the housing bubble bursts.
That was 2005, all the Repub leaning/gvt. experts said that Can't happen.
Thers's no bubble, you chickenlittles you.

Amazin how many can't happens nonetheless happen and how bankrupt the "main stream thinking" is on both of the center left and right.

Gittup
01-06-2008, 08:18 PM
No, to your shotgun insults none of which had anything to do with his actions on 9-11.

Typical lib reply.

BTW, you ever bet a horse?

Since this is a horse board, one might think at least one of your first post might be about horses. Just mention it because the OFF TOPICS on a horse boards is generally for HORSEPLAYERS to share ideas, not trolls and other assorted internet life forms.

You post at YWCA.com too?
Actually Tom, I am an owner and breeder, just haven't put that out here. And yes, I place bets (though what I go on is inside, so I don't share it cause it will effect the odds).
I will give you a KD future bet...if you get decent odds, look for Giant Moon.
Also, watch for Jim Jerken's barn to roll this year, especially anything he puts out that's owned by Susan Moore.

Now....back to off-topics.

PaceAdvantage
01-07-2008, 05:43 PM
Giuliani Keeps Campaign Focus on Terrorism

By Michael Cooper / New York Times

HOOKSET, N.H. — With the political world focused on Iowa, Rudolph W. Giuliani released a graphic new television advertisement here Wednesday in which scenes of Osama bin Laden firing a rifle segue to the smoking wreckage of the World Trade Center.

Mr. Giuliani, who is seeking the Republican presidential nomination, also gave a speech at a military museum in Wolfeboro, N.H., in which he called for a “surge” in Afghanistan.

“One of the things that we should do right now — I believe we should do it immediately — is, we should double the number of our troops who are American-led combat troops in Afghanistan,”Sounds good to me.

After all, weren't you criticizing President Bush for ignoring the ever-growing and "obvious" Osama bin Laden "DETERMINED TO STRIKE AMERICA" memo way back in 2001?

So, now that Rudy refuses to take his eye off the ball, you're criticizing that too? A stale message you call it?

Stale until another set of towers gets blown up, right Zilly? Then, you'll sit there in your Monday Morning Quarterback chair and criticize the President (but only if he's a REPUBLICAN) that they were incredibly irresponsible for ignoring the "obvious terrorist threat."

Joke.

PaceAdvantage
01-07-2008, 05:46 PM
BTW, where exactly did he put the command center? Was it really in WT7?Where would you have liked him to put it? You can REDBOARD almost ANY location in NYC, AFTER IT GETS BLOWN UP as being a STUPID LOCATION.

Seriously, do you people ever read what you post?

PaceAdvantage
01-07-2008, 05:47 PM
Hey Gary G,
Time to come out Gary. Any connect with KKK?Holy Shit. Another Confederate Flag post? Enough already. Been there, done that.

If it's good enough for Warner Brothers and the Dukes of Hazzard, it's good enough for me. When they ban the flag, so will this board.....

PaceAdvantage
01-07-2008, 05:53 PM
Then in the wake of 9-11, he declared that the air was safe for the rescue workers.More disingenuous comments. If he did make those statements, he did so based on the info he was given by whatever lab or agency (Federal, EPA?) was supposedly conducting air tests.

Your agenda is crystal clear. And boring.

PaceAdvantage
01-07-2008, 05:55 PM
Now....back to off-topics.You never left!

Gittup
01-07-2008, 05:55 PM
Where would you have liked him to put it? You can REDBOARD almost ANY location in NYC, AFTER IT GETS BLOWN UP as being a STUPID LOCATION.

Anyone with half a brain would have put it in Fort Lee, NJ.

Gittup
01-07-2008, 05:58 PM
More disingenuous comments. If he did make those statements, he did so based on the info he was given by whatever lab or agency (Federal, EPA?) was supposedly conducting air tests.

Your agenda is crystal clear. And boring.
Actually, you are correct on this. The Repub hack, former NJ Governor Christine Todd Whitman was head of the EPA and gave Rudy the go ahead to continue the clean up efforts. Score another for a "competent" Republican.

Gittup
01-07-2008, 06:08 PM
Holy Shit. Another Confederate Flag post? Enough already. Been there, done that.

If it's good enough for Warner Brothers and the Dukes of Hazzard, it's good enough for me. When they ban the flag, so will this board.....
Like it or not, the Confederacy LOST the Civil War (aka the War to restore the Union). Check the facts...Lee surrendered at Appomatix (sp). Grant allowed them to keep their horses so they could plant their spring crops (without their slaves).
The flag you mention is offensive to many, myself included. It represents white supremacy, segregation, racism, and subjugation of kidnapped Africans since the time of the dismal surrender of the insurgents, through the KKK era (who proudly marched under its banner), and up to the present to those that refuse to admit defeat and justify the obsenity it represents. If it's good enough for you, perhaps you need to reflect on what is "good". That piece of toilet paper with bars certainly isn't.

PaceAdvantage
01-07-2008, 06:56 PM
The flag you mention is offensive to many, myself included.Tough. Deal with it. I find a lot of what you have written thus far offensive, and I find a lot of what others write here on off-topic offensive.

But, I also like to think that I offer a place where people are pretty free to discuss whatever they'd like. Remember, I am under no obligation to offer free speech to anyone. This is a privately owned website. You are only guaranteed under the Constitution that GOVERNMENT can not take away your right to free speech.

And for the last time, the following is taken directly from USFlag.org:

http://www.usflag.org/history/images/scross.gif

Confederate Navy Jack: Used as a navy jack at sea from 1863 onward. This flag has become the generally recognized symbol of the South.

Note: It is necessary to disclaim any connection of these flags to neo-nazis, red-necks, skin-heads and the like. These groups have adopted this flag and desecrated it by their acts. They have no right to use this flag - it is a flag of honor, designed by the confederacy as a banner representing state's rights and still revered by the South. In fact, under attack, it still flies over the South Carolina capitol building. The South denies any relation to these hate groups and denies them the right to use the flags of the confederacy for any purpose. The crimes committed by these groups under the stolen banner of the conderacy only exacerbate the lies which link the seccesion to slavery interests when, from a Southerner's view, the cause was state's rights. Note contributed by BJ Meksikatsi.

Gittup
01-07-2008, 07:09 PM
Tough. Deal with it. I find a lot of what you have written thus far offensive, and I find a lot of what others write here on off-topic offensive.

But, I also like to think that I offer a place where people are pretty free to discuss whatever they'd like. Remember, I am under no obligation to offer free speech to anyone. This is a privately owned website. You are only guaranteed under the Constitution that GOVERNMENT can not take away your right to free speech.

And for the last time, the following is taken directly from USFlag.org:
[/i]
I've dealt with it.
I have equal difficulty with one of the two politcal parties taking Old Glory to represent theirs, and only their views, as representation of this country.
Yes, you have a "privately owned website". Nice.
So, you can limit "free speech" and also the free exchange of ideas.
You should indeed feel very good about that, though I doubt that it will supress truth.
btw, the Southern States lost.

PaceAdvantage
01-07-2008, 07:30 PM
So, you can limit "free speech" and also the free exchange of ideas.
You should indeed feel very good about that, though I doubt that it will supress truth.Are you another one of those intellectually challenged folks?

The point I made was, that although I CAN limit speech, I don't. I ALLOW folks to post statements I personally find offensive. I "deal with it," just as I am telling you to deal with what is posted here that you find personally offensive.

If you find that to be too much of a burden, there are plenty of other message boards and blogs you can call home. In your own words, "Google It!"

Gittup
01-07-2008, 07:36 PM
Are you another one of those intellectually challenged folks?

The point I made was, that although I CAN limit speech, I don't. I ALLOW folks to post statements I personally find offensive. I "deal with it," just as I am telling you to deal with what is posted here that you find personally offensive.

If you find that to be too much of a burden, there are plenty of other message boards and blogs you can call home. In your own words, "Google It!"
Thanks,
As I've stated, I've dealt with it. I've also come across more than a few "intellectually challenged folks".
They don't offend me, as I consider the source, and when and if I'm ever confused, I do indeed google it.
So thanks for allowing the continuance of the diversity and fair exchange of ideas.

Tom
01-07-2008, 11:18 PM
Anyone with half a brain would have put it in Fort Lee, NJ. Of course YOU would say that. YOU have half a brain! :lol::lol::lol:

meSAgy5MyWQ

Gittup
01-08-2008, 12:06 AM
Of course YOU would say that. YOU have half a brain! :lol::lol::lol:

meSAgy5MyWQ
more amazing debating skills........

Gittup
01-08-2008, 12:24 AM
Sign the Rudy petition:
http://therealrudy.org/heroes.php?utm_source=rgemail

riskman
01-08-2008, 12:43 AM

You must favor Thompson--I wonder what undertaker he uses?

riskman
01-08-2008, 01:41 AM

Giuliani campaigns on the mere fact that he was mayor of New York during the terrible 9/11 attack. Many say he did a great job, rallying his people. What everyone seems to have forgotten is that his popularity was at its lowest when the tragedy occurred. The attack clearly revived his moribund career, and was simply the best thing that could have happened for him. Furthermore, in my opinion, practically any decent politician could have done what Giuliani did. After all, how hard is it to broadcast soothing platitudes penned by professional writers, to reassure the citizenry that "we'll get through this," to make lots of public appearances, and to stay up late "working"? Only a cretin would fail to see the opportunity for editorial-proof self-promotion, but only a cad (with a police-protected mistress, no less) would seize that opportunity and use it as a springboard to, and his primary qualification for, the highest office in the land. (Even if he was genuinely sincere during the ordeal, that isn't exactly a major political accomplishment.) Bloomberg had the difficult job of putting NYC back on track and working tirelessly to help NYC gain its financial footing. There were tough times after 9/11 and Bloombergs business experience, excellent people , straightforward no nonsense approach gained the confidence to move NYC forward. Bloomberg can be testy at times but you could not ask for a better person to run NYC. Bloomberg would make an excellent president.

The major party candidates when asked a question, all of them hedge, hem and haw, trying feverishly to concoct a response that won't alienate a single soul, while simultaneously attempting to incorporate the usual something-for-nothing carrots-on-sticks, which amounts to little more than buying votes with empty promises. You can almost see their mental machinations during the debates, as they avoid answering simple yes-or-no questions with convoluted ramblings, which neatly manage to avoid offending anyone and commit to virtually nothing. (exception-Ron Paul who they have now cut out of the debates)

Getting elected president is now all about money (the more TV ads, the better) and strategy. In other words: "buying and conniving." It has nothing to do with genuine ideas, what's good, right, Constitutional or fair. It's about the continued aggrandizement of the presidency, and nothing about Congress making the laws, while the president merely enforces them. It's all about having a new "Fearless Leader" with "vision" (which seldom materializes, except in ugly forms). And it's all repulsive.

Lefty
01-08-2008, 02:02 AM
Rudy turned NY around. He reduced crime and lowered taxes. What the hell has Bloomberg done?

Tom
01-08-2008, 07:42 AM
Bloomberg has insulted the USA overseas and restricted the rights of free choice of New Yorkers by telling what they can and cannot eat. And the libs whine about the constitution being trampled!

Grits
01-08-2008, 09:31 AM
The thread is about the Iowa results.
Why a new poster with but 12 contributions to his credit would start attacking a long standing well-respected member of this board and trying to take us off topic is a wonderment. It hasn't taken long for your pathology to out has it Gittup?

The Iowa results have kick-started an interesting series of events. I suspect that Obama will continue to gain strength.

Making book that this one's BETSALL, or maybe, TMD, both of whom were flushed, recently. More than likely, BETSALL, as the writing style is quite similar; attacking posters, crude, etc. It took only a few posts for his continued ranting to appear regarding the Confederate Flag.

Owner and breeder, right--when pigs fly! LOL

I've encountered 3K maiden claimers with more class.

ddog
01-08-2008, 02:14 PM
Where would you have liked him to put it? You can REDBOARD almost ANY location in NYC, AFTER IT GETS BLOWN UP as being a STUPID LOCATION.

Pa, i know you don't believe that.
He showed bad judgement , he was warned not to place it there.
In the trials of the blind sheik and on all the Aq statements they committed to blowing those up. He can't escape that.
You wouldn't build your backup/disaster center across the street from your main office would you?
Sorry, I have a little experience in this line of work for several decades, it was a horrible , horrible mis-mgmt, not that he was/is alone in that.

It was done for cheap political hack reasons and Rudy's whim.

Not what we need going forward.

Gittup
01-08-2008, 04:01 PM
Making book that this one's BETSALL, or maybe, TMD, both of whom were flushed, recently. More than likely, BETSALL, as the writing style is quite similar; attacking posters, crude, etc. It took only a few posts for his continued ranting to appear regarding the Confederate Flag.

Owner and breeder, right--when pigs fly! LOL

I've encountered 3K maiden claimers with more class.
My,my, my....:eek:
Grits,
Let me tell you that I'm exactly who I say I am. Therefor, your guessing game is quite lame. I am in fact, an owner and breeder. Hint: see NY Breeders' Mixed Sale, Oct 14 at Saratoga. Check Hip #228. I still own him as he was a RNA. I also have several others, 2yo in training and brood mares.
Regarding the Confederate Flag, sorry to tell you but the South (sesessionists) did in fact get their fat grit fed asses handed to them. The surrendered (google Robert E Lee, Appomatox). At present, though some might not like it, African-Americans have Civil Rights and also the right to vote. Heck, you might even be surprised to see a candidate that is half black become the next president of this once great country so that he can restore it to the greatness that the crackers did their darndest to destroy.
When I want to see pigs fly, I'll go to Stone Mountain in Georgia, as long as they give hang gliders a jumping off point and tattered white sheets for wings and pointed white flight helmets. Happy landings!

Grits
01-08-2008, 05:12 PM
Good for you Gittup, you raise NY breds; you and everyone else in the state with a half an acre and a feed bucket.

You lack respect. Do continue though; it'll be interesting to see how long others respond to you.

Most likely, you'll not hold a great deal of sway since:

(a) you cannot spell; you haven't gotten Appomattox correct, YET; maybe the third try will be the charm.

(b)urging others to google; that alone explains a great deal.

(Little hint: Everyone knows General Robert E.Lee . . . I promise we do.)

Grits,
Let me tell you that I'm exactly who I say I am. Therefor, your guessing game is quite lame. I am in fact, an owner and breeder. Hint: see NY Breeders' Mixed Sale, Oct 14 at Saratoga. Check Hip #228. I still own him as he was a RNA. I also have several others, 2yo in training and brood mares.
Regarding the Confederate Flag, sorry to tell you but the South (sesessionists) did in fact get their fat grit fed asses handed to them. The surrendered (google Robert E Lee, Appomatox). At present, though some might not like it, African-Americans have Civil Rights and also the right to vote. Heck, you might even be surprised to see a candidate that is half black become the next president of this once great country so that he can restore it to the greatness that the crackers did their darndest to destroy.
When I want to see pigs fly, I'll go to Stone Mountain in Georgia, as long as they give hang gliders a jumping off point and tattered white sheets for wings and pointed white flight helmets. Happy landings!

GaryG
01-08-2008, 07:32 PM
Grits... that fool broke the record in making it to my IGGY list.....not worth the time it takes to read his babblings let alone respond to them.

Lefty
01-08-2008, 07:42 PM
Why do you libs always get so hung up on race? It's what people stand for that counts, not race, not gender.

Tom
01-08-2008, 09:18 PM
Grits,
Let me tell you that I'm exactly who I say I am.

That was evident from about post #3 - a loud mouthed, low intelligence troll looking to be a big man on the net because if he tried to act like this in the real world, he would get his ass kicked. GaryG saw though him pretty fast, and now to follow his lead, this this fountain of mis-information moves in with ljb and hcap in the cone of silence, where they can feed of each other's paranoia. :lol:

PaceAdvantage
01-09-2008, 02:44 AM
Pa, i know you don't believe that.
He showed bad judgement , he was warned not to place it there.
In the trials of the blind sheik and on all the Aq statements they committed to blowing those up. He can't escape that.If I didn't believe it, then why did I post it? It's easy to redboard. Being horse players, we should all know this.

Perhaps Rudy felt that with all the added security in place since the first attack on the WTC during the Clinton years, that building 7 would be the way to go...see, I can redboard too....

Placing the command center in New Jersey (or Brooklyn, as was recommended) presents its own set of problems in terms of an emergency in MANHATTAN....

hcap
01-09-2008, 09:33 AM
Rudy claimed he did not campaign seriously in NH. That explains his poor showing, right?

http://abcnews.go.com/print?id=4105498

Numbers Show Rudy's Attempt to Win N.H.
Despite claims to the contrary, Giuliani's showing tonight in N.H. comes after considerable effort.
By JAKE TAPPER and KAREN TRAVERS

MANCHESTER, N.H., Jan. 8, 2008—

Though former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani has generally attributed his poor showing in New Hampshire to a campaign strategy that focuses on larger, delegate-rich states holding later contests, statistics compiled by ABC News indicate that he was clearly competing to win in the Granite State as hard -- if not harder -- than many of his rivals.

Don't think after Iowa and NH rudy is gonna be the repug nominee.
Just like Fred.

McCain, John GOP 87,735 37%
Romney, Mitt GOP 74,439 31%
Huckabee, Mike GOP 26,356 11%
Giuliani, Rudy GOP 20,254 9%
Paul, Ron GOP 17,989 8%
Total Write-ins GOP 4,738 2%
Thompson, Fred GOP 2,849 1%

hcap
01-09-2008, 09:51 AM
NH exit polling. I guess the NH GOP has BDS? :jump:

http://static.crooksandliars.com/2008/01/msnbc_exit_polls2.thumbnail.jpg

hcap
01-09-2008, 10:12 AM
If I didn't believe it, then why did I post it? It's easy to redboard. Being horse players, we should all know this.

Perhaps Rudy felt that with all the added security in place since the first attack on the WTC during the Clinton years, that building 7 would be the way to go...see, I can redboard too....

Placing the command center in New Jersey (or Brooklyn, as was recommended) presents its own set of problems in terms of an emergency in MANHATTAN....Ok, but building # 7 was a bomb.

"The place was filled with diesel fuel tanks. There was a 6000 gallon tank on the ground floor (actually on a 15 foot pedestal) which serviced Giuliani's stupid Emergency Operations Center on the 23rd floor. That means there were fuel lines running all through the building.

There were another four tanks with an astonishing 36,000 gallons of fuel below ground. These were connected by still more fuel lines to various tanks with hundreds of gallons of fuel on the fifth, sixth and seventh floors, where the fires were most intense. (NYT, March 2, 2002.) These fuel lines were intended to feed generators which would keep various clients (including the CIA) operational in case of a major blackout. Moreover, the transformers required 109,000 gallons of oil. (Environmental News Network, February 5, 2002.)

Tom
01-09-2008, 11:08 AM
...stupid emergency operations center?

Wasn't that a clue to you that what you were reading was biased and agenda driven? Kind of a perch piece? :lol:

Lefty
01-09-2008, 11:18 AM
hcap, a big yawn and so what to your last 2 posts.89-90 What point are you trying to make?

ddog
01-09-2008, 12:55 PM
If I didn't believe it, then why did I post it? It's easy to redboard. Being horse players, we should all know this.

Placing the command center in New Jersey (or Brooklyn, as was recommended) presents its own set of problems in terms of an emergency in MANHATTAN....

Ok i give. I guess that's why all the Wall Street guys build theirs across the street as well.
I am not redboarding, it was known and stated BEFORE-hand for anyone in the business or close to it.
A BOMB waiting to happen.
Another thing, I think they had plenty of responders already, what were all those trucks and things that were on site in 10-30 minutes.
I wonder where they ALL came from?

On the perhaps part, if he felt that and said it , I would give him a pass.
Never heard it though. That doesn't mean he didn't say it.
No Pass from me yet.

hcap
01-09-2008, 05:18 PM
...stupid emergency operations center?

Wasn't that a clue to you that what you were reading was biased and agenda driven? Kind of a perch piece? :lol:A perch piece?? Some facts for you monkey.
(BTW, your opinions always lacking external facts from anywhere other than the relatively EMPTY space between your ears, does not a great debate make.)

Agenda driven? Like the NYC Fire department?

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9C02EEDD103EF933A15751C1A9679C8B 63

A NATION CHALLENGED: THE TRADE CENTER; City Had Been Warned of Fuel Tank at 7 World Trade Center

By JAMES GLANZ AND ERIC LIPTON
Published: December 20, 2001

Fire Department officials warned the city and the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey in 1998 and 1999 that a giant diesel fuel tank for the mayor's $13 million command bunker in 7 World Trade Center, a 47-story high-rise that burned and collapsed on Sept. 11, posed a hazard and was not consistent with city fire codes.

...The 6,000-gallon tank was positioned about 15 feet above the ground floor and near several lobby elevators and was meant to fuel generators that would supply electricity to the 23rd-floor bunker in the event of a power failure. Although the city made some design changes to address the concerns -- moving a fuel pipe that would have run from the tank up an elevator shaft, for example -- it left the tank in place.

...But the Fire Department repeatedly warned that a tank in that position could spread fumes throughout the building if it leaked, or, if it caught fire, could produce what one Fire Department memorandum called ''disaster.''

Gittup
01-09-2008, 06:00 PM
Hcap,

If you go back and read post #87, you'll get a pretty good idea of what you're dealing with. Heck, some here have even demonstrated their envy about owning NY breds (remember Funny Cide) and some refuse to admit that the Confederacy LOST the Civil War and continue to use the loser's flag as their avitar.
You're only going to get insults, despite all the facts you post.
Sad to say, it's hardly worth it. Simple minds are deeply entrenched and quite closed to intelligent debate.
One jerk even had the audacity to say that I would get "my ass kicked" for expressing my ideas.
Trying to discuss current events with those that hold that "mind set" is a waste of time.
By the way, I'm new to this board, and it didn't take very long for these cynics to demonstrate their true colors. I'l continue to read your posts, but as far as responding to some, it's like this....:bang:

hcap
01-09-2008, 06:36 PM
Been here for a while. Since before we invaded Iraq. I am well aware of the problem. Often I am accused of being Un-American, not supporting the troops, or "showing disdain" for the troops.

The so-called reasoning is: evidently when I and others post contrary and opposing views to the core group of neocanistic braniacs, on this-an off topic Horse Racing board--for sure read by world wide IslamoFascist extremist terrorists-- we are aiding and abetting the enemy

I guess Bin Laden, and the Taliban check in occasionally to get some selections for the big A. :lol:

There are a number of us here holding the line against the George W Churchill crowd. Back when we first invaded Iraq he was their savior, nanny and overall political and military genius. Of course they now hardly mention him. Go figure. :lol:

It is interesting however when I have the time, to see the above mentioned braniacs squirm. BTW, I am on at least 4 braniacs ignore list. Proudly I must say. Of course every once and a while they peak to see what kind of pinko-commie-socialist-anti-single payer health plan-Islamofascist stuff I dredge up.

PaceAdvantage
01-10-2008, 02:56 AM
Ok i give. I guess that's why all the Wall Street guys build theirs across the street as well.
I am not redboarding, it was known and stated BEFORE-hand for anyone in the business or close to it.
A BOMB waiting to happen.
Another thing, I think they had plenty of responders already, what were all those trucks and things that were on site in 10-30 minutes.
I wonder where they ALL came from?

On the perhaps part, if he felt that and said it , I would give him a pass.
Never heard it though. That doesn't mean he didn't say it.
No Pass from me yet.Well then, going by your logic, NOBODY should have been occupying those buildings from February 26, 1993 onward.

Or were all those office workers and businesses simply pawns / guinea pigs?

And considering this is supposed to be an EMERGENCY command center, how do you expect them to operate when the electricity goes out, unless there is an abundant fuel supply nearby to run the generators?

PaceAdvantage
01-10-2008, 02:58 AM
Been here for a while. Since before we invaded Iraq. I am well aware of the problem. Often I am accused of being Un-American, not supporting the troops, or "showing disdain" for the troops. It's good to see you've backed off the "I was called a traitor" baloney. And to think, I was still waiting for your reply on the other thread....

PaceAdvantage
01-10-2008, 02:59 AM
A perch piece?? Some facts for you monkey.
(BTW, your opinions always lacking external facts from anywhere other than the relatively EMPTY space between your ears, does not a great debate make.)Why do you constantly violate the terms of this board, and why do I not kick you off for doing so?

Oh, that's right. It must be my extreme bias against folks of your political persuasion.....:lol:

PaceAdvantage
01-10-2008, 03:01 AM
The so-called reasoning is: evidently when I and others post contrary and opposing views to the core group of neocanistic braniacs, on this-an off topic Horse Racing board--for sure read by world wide IslamoFascist extremist terrorists-- we are aiding and abetting the enemy Ah, intelligence in action. Hcap: a man who can not grasp the bigger picture. I get it now....

hcap
01-10-2008, 05:12 AM
It's good to see you've backed off the "I was called a traitor" baloney. And to think, I was still waiting for your reply on the other thread....Bull. Aiding and abetting is officially a traitor.

Anyone too far in opposition is accused of disloyalty. You yourself questioned how anyone can support the troops without supporting the "mission". Speaks volumes.

PaceAdvantage
Originally Posted by hcap
A perch piece?? Some facts for you monkey.
(BTW, your opinions always lacking external facts from anywhere other than the relatively EMPTY space between your ears, does not a great debate make.)
Why do you constantly violate the terms of this board, and why do I not kick you off for doing so?How exactly does this violate the TOS?

Empty space between your ears? Monkey?Are you actually saying this a violation compared to 25% of Toms' stuff? Gimme a break.

BTW, what is a Skunkcabbagge? :lol:

hcap
01-10-2008, 05:41 AM
OH YEAH....

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?p=470199#post470199

Post # 105

Tom sez to 46 "You are an flamming IDIOT"

Exactly how is this ok, and yet when I say "Empty space between your ears. Or Monkey", it is not? Methinks you play favorites. Kinda hard to separate out your personal political persuasion?

Tom
01-10-2008, 07:43 AM
Wassup, hcap - no mind of your own?
You would do well to worry about yourself and quit using me as your yardstick.

You sound like a first grader - "Johnny did it, why can't I!" Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Who do you think you are, Hillary?:lol:

46zilzal
01-10-2008, 11:40 AM

Exactly how is this ok, and yet when I say "Empty space between your ears. Or Monkey", it is not? Methinks you play favorites. Kinda hard to separate out your personal political persuasion?
Simply because he is on the RIGHT side of the coin, so to speak.....

Lefty
01-11-2008, 12:40 AM
zilly, why didn't you explain to hcap that the term "separate out" is redundant? Or do you only correct us on the right?

ddog
01-11-2008, 01:03 AM
Well then, going by your logic, NOBODY should have been occupying those buildings from February 26, 1993 onward.

Or were all those office workers and businesses simply pawns / guinea pigs?

And considering this is supposed to be an EMERGENCY command center, how do you expect them to operate when the electricity goes out, unless there is an abundant fuel supply nearby to run the generators?

No, that is not my logic or any logic but a strawman and you did knock it down.
the "others" were not the emergency command center thus my arguement and logic would not extend TO THEM.
They were not pawns , but victims, I don't know why you would be so flippant toward them?
I am not.
The fuel supply is illogical, if it's nearby the towers , you are not going to operate with it, it is more likely to be operated ON.

I still see nothing from you on your Rudy hypothetical?

Like I said before, I give, you must be correct as everything is so logical now that you have explained it to me.

By the way , I am not sure how we got here in this thread, anyway carry on.

46zilzal
01-11-2008, 01:24 AM
zilly, why didn't you explain to hcap that the term "separate out" is redundant? Or do you only correct us on the right?
Some people separate into piles, others separate out the red ones leaving the others behind, other separate BY size, others separate VIA differing texture, Some people separate with a special tool, others separate repeatedly, others separate linearly others separate laterally, one can separate numerically, another can separate from first to last, there can be those who separate any number or differing ways........To merely separate is not utilizing the ability to describe a function more specifically. One is only limited by one's imagination.

Lefty
01-11-2008, 02:06 AM
zilly, you just get sillier. Nice try, though.

PaceAdvantage
01-11-2008, 03:01 AM
Empty space between your ears? Monkey?Are you actually saying this a violation......Yup.

PaceAdvantage
01-11-2008, 03:02 AM

Exactly how is this ok, and yet when I say "Empty space between your ears. Or Monkey", it is not?Neither is ok. But my time is limited, and I must make an example of somebody in order to get my point across. Being NICE about it hasn't worked thus far....

PaceAdvantage
01-11-2008, 03:03 AM
Simply because he is on the RIGHT side of the coin, so to speak.....If that's the case, why don't I just kick off hcap, if I'm SO BIASED?

hcap
01-11-2008, 05:11 AM
Lefty, I don't remember using that. What post #?
Not that it is deserves a retraction. BTW, is "pipples" any better? :lol:

hcap
01-11-2008, 05:14 AM
If that's the case, why don't I just kick off hcap, if I'm SO BIASED?I think you enjoy the banter. :lol:

Seriously, when was the last time you publicly called out Tom?

Tom
01-11-2008, 07:32 AM
Anytime he wants to, I will accept it, apologize, and move on.
I have asked to have post deleted before, after cooling off, and I have apologized for crossing the boundry.

Have you ever done that, hcap?

ljb
01-11-2008, 10:44 AM
The moderator attempts to keep this board in line by calling out possible violations of tos posted by those from the left side of the aisle. Those on the right should just get the message. We all recall the time when he made a one time exception because he thought it was funny. Of course the humor was from the right. As lefty would say hmmmm?
And before you all get rilled up about this note just picture the Mack-O-Meter. :D

lsbets
01-11-2008, 10:49 AM
PA has called me out on several occasions, and each time I sent him a note apologizing for going too far. Last I checked I wasn't on the left.

Maybe if you had the class to admit you're wrong sometimes Hcap you wouldn't have those moonbat fantasies about the vast PA right wing conspiracy.

GaryG
01-11-2008, 11:14 AM
And before you all get rilled up about this note just picture the Mack-O-Meter. :DIt made me laugh out loud just thinking about it again...that was truly fonnee!! BTW I too have been chastised by PA (deservedly so) and, the last time I looked, I wasn't left of center. Youse guys are just paranoid.

Lefty
01-11-2008, 11:20 AM
:rolleyes: Lefty, I don't remember using that. What post #?
Not that it is deserves a retraction. BTW, is "pipples" any better? :lol:
hcap, it's at bottom at one of your posts, don't remember which one. Actually, i'm just having fun with zilly, cause he's on everybody on the right because of every little mistake etc. His are enormous,that's what's so funny.
My use of "pipples" is a deliberate distortion of the word people, so not a mistake.

About PA singling out people on the left: He once sent me a PM threatening to give me a 5 day suspension. There goes your theory.

ddog
01-11-2008, 02:03 PM
It's unfair to complain about the TOS enforcement in my opinion.
This is not something we get to vote on.

How one could wade through all these posts and catch everything is beyond me.

ljb
01-11-2008, 02:40 PM
:rolleyes:
hcap,

About PA singling out people on the left: He once sent me a PM threatening to give me a 5 day suspension. There goes your theory.
And we are supposed to believe this. You do have strong ties to faux infotainment. :D
Well i just read the last page of thread and see two other posters from the right that claim PA has called them on questionable posts. guess I must have missed them. Sorry about the oversight. Of course we all have to overlook the neo-nazi flag being allowed on the horsey side. ;)

skate
01-11-2008, 05:23 PM

Left...Right...and uppercut, with that call.

skate
01-11-2008, 05:26 PM
One major reason for the city of New Orleans not being able to function was their lack (as in none) of fuel for power.

:eek: utsey ohsey.
who dat turns off da lites.

hcap
01-11-2008, 07:03 PM
One major reason for the city of New Orleans not being able to function was their lack (as in none) of fuel for power.

:eek: utsey ohsey.
who dat turns off da lites.
Hey skate, riddle me this. Two elephants are sitting in a bathub.
The one in the rear says, " please pass the soap".
The front elephant replies, "No soap radio !!"

Get it? Ha, ha, ha, hah,ha, ha, ha. :faint:

Lefty
01-11-2008, 07:18 PM
And we are supposed to believe this. You do have strong ties to faux infotainment. :D
Well i just read the last page of thread and see two other posters from the right that claim PA has called them on questionable posts. guess I must have missed them. Sorry about the oversight. Of course we all have to overlook the neo-nazi flag being allowed on the horsey side. ;)
I have no ties to Fox, i am only 1 of their millions of viewerS. I don't care if you blve me or not, i don't lie.

ljb
01-11-2008, 07:28 PM
I have no ties to Fox, i am only 1 of their millions of viewerS. I don't care if you blve me or not, i don't lie.
Well then ok. Just so long as you don't claim you got it from faux we will accept it as the truth.
ps. to Skate, the chevrolet is deep but oxen don't.

GaryG
01-11-2008, 08:02 PM
What in hell does Fox News have to do with PA discriminating against bleeding heart types?

ljb
01-11-2008, 10:29 PM
Sorry Gary,
That one went over your head. Perhaps Lefty will explain it to you.

PaceAdvantage
01-12-2008, 10:21 AM
Of course we all have to overlook the neo-nazi flag being allowed on the horsey side. ;)Go complain to Warner Brothers....they're the reason why the flag is allowed on the "horsey side."

Tom
01-12-2008, 10:53 AM
You holding him here against his will?

Lefty
01-12-2008, 11:48 AM
Gary, it's simple. Everytime you prove lbj or some others here, wrong, they bring up Fox news and the, what they consider, cute spelling and meaning, which im sure, they can't pronounce. Think these original thinkers got that from moveon or one of their leftwing bastions of misinformation and think they're being original whenthey bring it up every chance they get.
lbj, BTW, The George Mason University, just did a study and guess what newtwork is more balanced in its coverage than others? Why, it's FOX NEWS!