PDA

View Full Version : I am thinking Botox......Hillary Video

JustRalph
01-03-2008, 04:05 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0hyVSmVVBU&eurl=http://www.democraticunderground.com/

Great Makeup...........I noticed it in a news story earlier this evening.........

jonnielu
01-03-2008, 08:59 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0hyVSmVVBU&eurl=http://www.democraticunderground.com/

Great Makeup...........I noticed it in a news story earlier this evening.........

Very Clintonesque.... phony..... one lie after the other.

The problem - 75 years of Democrat problem solving. Not that any politician has actually solved any problems. Eisenhower did solve a couple.

Tom
01-03-2008, 09:17 AM
Dems do not solve problems - they institutionalize them.
How much money spent on the wars on drugs and poverty? Where is the exit strtegy for those turkeys?

It would have been cheaper to buy up all the drugs on the market.

betchatoo
01-03-2008, 09:43 AM
How much money spent on the wars on drugs and poverty? Where is the exit strtegy for those turkeys?

Repub's don't solve problems, they just claim they have. Makes it easier to celebrate victory that way.

ljb
01-03-2008, 10:25 AM

And it would have been cheaper to buy Saddam.

Tom
01-03-2008, 11:43 AM
Repub's don't solve problems, they just claim they have. Makes it easier to celebrate victory that way.

Bush -Sadaam toppled, Afghanistan liberated, Lybia surrenders it's nuke program, Suge working - Iraq is on the improve, stalled economy revided through tax cuts TO ALL, several terror attacks thwarted, many Al Qeda leaders caught, Illegal oil deals uncovered at UN.

Dems - got minimum wage increased a few cents, and failed to get our military to surrender in a winning effort.

OK, looks even to me! :rolleyes::bang:

46zilzal
01-03-2008, 02:44 PM
Bush - Iraq is on the improve, stalled economy revided through tax cuts TO ALL,
I really like the revided part.

Tom
01-03-2008, 03:05 PM
Yes, you would, seeing how you are incapable of making valid points or staying on topic. You have the mentality of a grade school boy giggling at typos. Do you laugh at your patients when they fart? Grow up little dude.

46zilzal
01-03-2008, 03:08 PM
Yes, you would, seeing how you are incapable of making valid points or staying on topic. You have the mentality of a grade school boy giggling at typos. Do you laugh at your patients when they fart? Grow up little dude.
Typo's are one thing. Being incapable of spelling is yet another.

Tom
01-03-2008, 04:01 PM
As if you could tell.
But here you are, taking yet another thread off topic for your own little amusement.

Please confine your posts to the topic of the thread. Is that something you can comprehend?

46zilzal
01-03-2008, 05:01 PM
Cowboy diplomacy: hit it on the head.

46zilzal
01-03-2008, 05:20 PM
Clinton falls to third

The final Reuters/C-SPAN/Zogby tracking poll before the caucus gave Obama 31 per cent, a four-point lead over Edwards with 27 per cent. Clinton had fallen to third place at 24 per cent.

Back lash to hubby and her xx chromosome status no doubt, but Iowa, that's like asking what is the most popular song in the country and polling a single high school in Green Bay Wisconsin for your result.

JustRalph
01-04-2008, 02:46 AM
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_010308/content/01125106.guest.html

PaceAdvantage
01-04-2008, 03:17 AM
Watching that video and looking at the original photo that started this "wrinkled controversy," it is crystal clear that the original photo is genuine, and not a photoshop job. Anyone who says otherwise is just lying to themselves....

Yeah, I know I'm being superficial here, but is it any more superficial than the folks who pound Bush for verbal miscues or opening the wrong door? I think not....

JustRalph
01-04-2008, 05:23 AM
http://www.236.com/news/2008/01/03/hillary_clintons_videographer_1_3250.php

JustRalph
01-04-2008, 05:25 AM
http://www.236.com/news/2008/01/03/hillary_clintons_videographer_1_3250.php

http://www.236.com/images/photos/4504/original/original.jpg

Tom
01-04-2008, 07:41 AM
Look at how presidents age over thier terms.
Now add 4-8 years to that Hillary photo and you have.......:eek::eek::eek:

jognlope
01-04-2008, 09:21 AM
In 4 years from now we will have no health care plan.

Ditto for 8, 12, 16 and 20 years from now. The working poor is not important in this country.

betchatoo
01-04-2008, 09:49 AM
Bush -Sadaam toppled, Afghanistan liberated, Lybia surrenders it's nuke program, Suge working - Iraq is on the improve, stalled economy revided through tax cuts TO ALL, several terror attacks thwarted, many Al Qeda leaders caught, Illegal oil deals uncovered at UN.

Dems - got minimum wage increased a few cents, and failed to get our military to surrender in a winning effort.

OK, looks even to me! :rolleyes::bang:
Tom: The economy is in trouble, the so called democracy in Afghanistan is a joke and Iraq is an improvement only because we did it so poorly in the first place. Like I said, Repubs claim victory and celebrate. I guess in some ways it's better than dealing with reality.

Tom
01-04-2008, 10:01 AM
The economy is always in trouble. We alway come back. Bush did good in bringint back as fast as he did when Billy left it spent.

Afghanistan is far better off that they were under the Taliban and of course it is a rocky road there - you don't flip a switch that have freedom. WE were not on solid ground for years after the revolutionary war - Britain burned the White House in 1812. We fought the Indians (insurgents?) for decades.

Iraq is coming along but still has along way to go. Perhaps if the US did not have alleged leaders like Dingy Harry and the other dem bums telling the world we cannot win and that we have to pull out thinkgs would have gone smoother.

Point being at least the repubs have been trying to get things done. The dems a have been utterly useless.

46zilzal
01-04-2008, 12:37 PM
There isn't a major female star that doesn't get silk screened. All you have to do is put a lady's panty hose over the lens.

Tom
01-04-2008, 12:43 PM
Problem here is Hillary wants to put her panty hose over over Barry O's head!:lol:

Greyfox
01-04-2008, 12:47 PM
The economy is always in trouble. We alway come back. Bush did good in bringint back as fast as he did when Billy left it spent.

Billy left it spent?

I don't think so and Bush didn't bring it back.
Cigar Billy may not have been the greatest, but the current Prez is damning the children of the future with one hell of a debt load.

Consider:
http://www.cedarcomm.com/~stevelm1/usdebt.htm

"In 1993 President Clinton inherited the deficit spending problem and did more than just talk about it; he fixed it. In his first two years and with a cooperative Democratic Congress he set the course for the best economy this country has ever experienced. Then he worked with what could be characterized as the most hostile Congress in history, led by Republicans for the last six years of his administration. Yet, under constant personal attacks from the right, he still managed to get the growth of the debt down to 0.32% (one third of one percent) his last year in office. Had his policies been followed for one more year the debt would have been reduced for the first time since the Kennedy administration.

When President Bush II came into office in 2001 he quickly turned all that progress around. With the help of a Republican controlled Congress he immediately gave a massive tax cut based on a failed economic policy; perhaps an economic fantasy describes it better. The last year Mr. Clinton was in office the nation borrowed 18 billion dollars. The first year Mr. Bush II was in office he had to borrow 133 billion[8] (http://www.cedarcomm.com/~stevelm1/usdebt.htm#_ftn8). The first tax cut Bush pushed through a willing Republican Congress caused an upswing in government borrowing that was supposed to stimulate the economy, but two years later Bush had to push through yet another tax cut. The second tax cut was needed because it was clear that the first one did not work. Economic history tells us the second did not work either. As a result of all his tax cutting with no cutting in spending, in 2003 President Bush set a record for the biggest single yearly dollar increase in debt in the nation’s history. He did it again in 2004, increasing the debt more than half a trillion dollars. Since 2003 total borrowing has exceeded $500,000,000,000 per year. Even Mr. Reagan never increased the debt that much in a single year; Mr. Reagan’s biggest increase was only 282 billion, half of GWB’s outrageous spending. As a result of the fact that the debt was already pretty high when Bush II entered office, his annual rate of increase is only averaging 7% per year so far. In 2006 he was holding press conferences bragging that the debt was increasing at the rate of only 300 billion dollars a year, yet in reality it was twice that. Again the facts do not match Neo-Con rhetoric."

46zilzal
01-04-2008, 01:12 PM
What direction is this graph going under these presidents? Even old Tricky Dick did a better job than the brain stem and Darth Vader.

Little Ronnie handed the taxpayer the biggest change then subsequent administrations mostly did not help with the single exception of one.

And these clowns call themselves CONSERVATIVE?

Tom
01-04-2008, 02:24 PM
Greyone....the economy was heading south as Clinton refused to leave the WH. Even CNN talked about it while Billy Boy hung on like relatives at Thanksgiving.

the tax cuts jump started everything.

Zilly....Regan spend money to end communism, Bush to fight terrorism.
Stop yer whinning...it was money well spent. In fact, if we had cut the liberal welfare handouts by under 5% from 1968 on, we would have had a few billion left over, even after the spending. 100 or so is no big deal compared to the wasteful spending by libs over the years. I am not worried - we will recover.

Recent poll - 70% of people think the country is heading in the wrong direction. Same poll, 84% of the people are satisfied with thier lives today.
So those 70% must think it is bad for people other than themselves. Rush chalks it up to people believing the drive-by media. I agree.
Things are not near as bleak as lib would lead us to belive.

46 - check my spolling , will you?

Greyfox
01-04-2008, 02:43 PM
Tick. Tock.....Tom....Tick. Tock....Tom. Tick. Tock....

http://zfacts.com/p/461.html

46zilzal
01-04-2008, 03:14 PM
Rush chalks it up to people believing the drive-by media. I agree.
Things are not near as bleak as lib would lead us to belive.

46 - check my spolling , will you?
Oh Rush, now there is a reference akin to listening to the same source as the Son of Sam.

The doper.

hcap
01-04-2008, 07:47 PM
Tom babbles on....WE were not on solid ground for years after the revolutionary war - Britain burned the White House in 1812. We fought the Indians (insurgents?) for decades.Comparing the Revolutionary War to Iraq again, and this time Native Americans are the insurgents????

So let's see now.....
George Bush=Winston Churchill
Saddam Hussein=Adolph Hitler

And now...drum roll please...Ta da, da da
Sitting Bull=Osama Bin Laden.

Oh, the tortured logic of it all.

Tom
01-05-2008, 10:28 AM
Oh Rush, now there is a reference akin to listening to the same source as the Son of Sam.

The doper.

Still incapable of contributing to a discussion, eh?

The QUACK!

PaceAdvantage
01-07-2008, 04:39 PM
Written by Fred Thompson in August:

Lower tax rates have increased economic growth to such a degree that we have been breaking tax-revenue records.
Since the spring of 2003, the economy has had average growth of over 3%, 8.2 million jobs have been created, and the inflation rate has stayed low. The current unemployment rate, 4.6%, is a full percentage point below what it averaged during the 1990s, and there have been 47 consecutive months (almost four years) of job growth. In the last three years, workers’ salaries have risen by $1.2 trillion, or $8,000 per worker, and consumer confidence recently reached its highest level in almost six years.

People have pointed out that journalists were trumpeting economic statistics during the Clinton administration that were not as good as those we have now, hence the “greatest story never told.” I think they want to play down how well we’ve done with lower tax rates, because it interferes with the ability of their friends in Congress who believe that a virtuous society is one that divides the economic pie, taking more out of taxpayer pockets and letting government do more with those dollars. To them, growing the pie means taxing the people more, which then gives the government more money to transfer to others. But conservatives know better. The economy can only really grow when you let people keep more of what they earn.