PDA

View Full Version : LETS TRY IT AGAIN TODAY

tgoo426193
12-31-2007, 07:51 AM
Lets try it again today. As I said, I'll list all the picks. Let me explain why I did not list some picks yesterday.

I go thru a number of steps and finally arrive at the last chart. My final decision is to look as the separation of points between the top 2 ranked runners in a column that is created on the last chart. I have only been watching this angle for a couple of weeks so I am still tweeking it. I started using a minimum of 80 points separation so as to have some picks remaining. This wasn't bad but, of course, the ones that did the worst seemed to be those with the least separation. I seemed to be getting enough higher ones so I was thinking of raising the minimum to 100 points. Thats where I am now. So, lets try it out for today and I'll also make note of the separation points. I still tend to stay away from bad weather and acceptible odds are anybodys guess??

Remember, I tend to watch the "place" wager to try and get a little safer bet.

WEATHER For Monday

CALDER RACE COURSE: Mostly cloudy. High 80.

CHARLES TOWN: Mostly sunny. High 51.

FAIR GROUNDS: Mostly sunny. High 68.

GOLDEN GATE FIELDS: Sunny. High 56.

PHILADELPHIA PARK: Partly cloudy. High 42.

PORTLAND MEADOWS: Clear. High 39.

SAM HOUSTON: Clear. Low 39.

SANTA ANITA: Sunny and breezy. High 68.

TURF PARADISE: Mostly sunny. High 66.

TURFWAY PARK: Chance of rain. High 50.

ALL MY PICKS

TRACK - HORSE - MORNING ODDS - SEPARATION

CRC-10 #2 ETE - 2.0 mo - 84 sep

CT-8 #4 ABE - 3.0 - 99

PHA-3 #7 SEA - 2.0 - 151

PM-3 #7 SKY - 2.5 - 133

TP-8 #9 PAS - 3.5 - 80

TUP-7 #5 FOU - 3.0 - 158

http://www.tlgenterprises.com/GIDDYUP.gif

tgoo426193
12-31-2007, 05:58 PM
I was dissapointed in the PHA-3 results today until I saw that the track was still "Muddy" from yesterday

TP-8 results were poor but the separation was just 80 points. Thats why I may raise my minimum.

Everyone else was in the money. One could have made money or lost money depending on what limits & wagering strategy were decided on ??

I'm staying home tonight as tomorrow 4 of us are going to Atlantic City for 2 days. It's about a 3 hour drive from my home. Don't need a Fat Head. I'm drivin...

I may do tomorrows races and post them tonight. Don't know if I'll take my laptop along or not to AC.

HAVE A GREAT NEW YEARS ALL !!!

Ron
01-01-2008, 12:57 AM
I'm not quite sure how you are doing, but to some, your fonts, color and formatting may be annoying. I open your threads and I am immediately turned off. Whatever you are saying could be great.

tgoo426193
01-01-2008, 03:17 AM
I'm not quite sure how you are doing, but to some, your fonts, color and formatting may be annoying. I open your threads and I am immediately turned off. Whatever you are saying could be great.

I guess I'll respond in the default format so as not to further annoy you.

(1) Sometimes I'm not sure what I'm doing.

(2) But to some others, my fonts, color & formatting may just be a pleasant change.

(3) If your that turned off, I would never open another one of my threads.

(4) I doubt if what I'm saying (or doing) will ever get me in the same Country Club as Bill Gates.

(5) I read some of your threads and I'm not annoyed at all. Keep up the good work !!

P.S. - I wonder why they give us all those formatting options if it just annoys people anyway ???

Burls
01-01-2008, 03:59 AM

That's funny, I think the same thing when I see your avatar. :lol:

tgoo426193
01-01-2008, 07:11 AM
That's funny, I think the same thing when I see your avatar. :lol:

Burls - I was going to say that in my reply but I went on more than needed as it was.

We are kind of getting Off Topic here so It's time to be careful

Thanks for the support !!