PDA

View Full Version : 16 - 0 BABY, UNDEFEATED

BIG RED
12-30-2007, 04:32 AM
PATRIOTS GO ALL THE WAY!

16 - 0

Not an easy task in todays business world!

rastajenk
12-30-2007, 10:56 AM
I, for one, was relieved to see both teams last night play to win, especially after listening all week to talk about resting starters, locked-up playoff positions, etc and ad nauseum. Now we'll have to endure two weeks of a new "blueprint" for defeating the Pats, and the now conventional wisdom that the Jaguars have the right tools to get the job done, and other similar nonsense. Really, can there be any easier job that a second- or third- tier NFL analyst: Listen to what's already out there, repeat when necessary.

Marshall Bennett
12-30-2007, 11:26 AM
What a great game !! A real gift to the fans . It was as if they were playing for a championship , not just to play to record books . Now lets see if Dallas , Green Bay , and a few others play as hard today . Don't count on it !!

kenwoodallpromos
12-30-2007, 12:57 PM
NFL turned it into a promo for their network too.

Wickel
12-30-2007, 07:44 PM
The Colts are quietly waiting.

BIG RED
01-08-2008, 08:44 PM

For what?

eastie
01-09-2008, 01:35 AM
for us Red....what do think they're just gonna roll over. The Colts are good my orange haired fellow Bostonian. Should be some of the best football ever played. Hopefully the chargers will drop Manning on his big head or something, during the thrashing they are getting from the Colts. Game of the Year... Colts. Total of the year Over Pats /Jags.

ddog
01-09-2008, 02:05 AM
PATRIOTS GO ALL THE WAY!

16 - 0

Not an easy task in todays business world!

I hope they go all the way, I am so tired of the old fish guys always rooting for the other guy to lose.
screw them.

BIG RED
01-12-2008, 05:20 PM
eastie,

2nd floor, you know Chrissy? :)

Pat's all-the-way!

46zilzal
01-12-2008, 09:41 PM
They don't look unbeatable at half time...wow

DanG
01-12-2008, 10:18 PM
That’s the truth…

As great as the Pat’s are…and they “R”…The Colts are one of the best under the radar teams in sports history.

Serious injuries and they just keep on winning through a brutal schedule this year. :ThmbUp:

bigmack
01-12-2008, 11:52 PM
The Colts are one of the best under the radar teams in sports history.
With that being said, I trust you hold little chance for a team that has shaken its playoff MartyDoom.

I dread a game in a dome as I recall attending several games in Minneapolis and felt the same sterile ambience as that of a dentists office. I found myself bringing back issues of Redbook & Women's Day magazines to complete the akined vibe.

Go Chargers? :rolleyes:

DanG
01-12-2008, 11:59 PM
With that being said, I trust you hold little chance for a team that has shaken its playoff MartyDoom.

I dread a game in a dome as I recall attending several games in Minneapolis and felt the same sterile ambience as that of a dentists office. I found myself bringing back issues of Redbook & Women's Day magazines to complete the akined vibe.

Talented team Mack…

Any AFC playoff team can beat anyone, but to me the noise in that stadium and a week to prepare says Colts move on, even without Freeney.

This year the most under-rated part of the Colts is their defense. Robert Mathis / Bob Sanders :ThmbUp: and you have to assume Manning will figure out how to ring up 28+ points.

ghostyapper
01-13-2008, 09:45 AM
Talented team Mack…

Any AFC playoff team can beat anyone, but to me the noise in that stadium and a week to prepare says Colts move on, even without Freeney.

This year the most under-rated part of the Colts is their defense. Robert Mathis / Bob Sanders :ThmbUp: and you have to assume Manning will figure out how to ring up 28+ points.

Under-rated? Everyone has been talking up the colts defense all year. Plus sanders just won the DPOY award.

DanG
01-13-2008, 11:43 AM
Under-rated? Everyone has been talking up the colts defense all year. Plus sanders just won the DPOY award.
Yup…

I stand by it…Under-rated.

DanG
01-13-2008, 04:28 PM

Nice effort from your boys Mack and without much help from the stripe shirts!!!

Congrats… :ThmbUp:

BIG RED
01-21-2008, 04:42 PM
Patriots win!

Patriots win!

Hehehee.... history can be made.
BytheBy, good for the Giants

46zilzal
01-22-2008, 11:28 AM
The Patriots will win again. Tom Brady has been photographed in a foot/leg cast. This is often done to isolate sprained tendons to give them a rest.