PDA

View Full Version : Good Luck Tom Schell and Surrealdeal !!

Si2see
12-29-2007, 10:16 AM
I know Tom is already in Tampa but I just wanted to wish him and his horse Surrealdeal all the racing luck in the world today, they are in the 8th race at Tampa which is the Inaugural Stakes. Good luck Tom !!!!
Jason

GaryG
12-29-2007, 10:20 AM
I think he has a real good shot at the win.....at a square price.

JustRalph
12-29-2007, 11:23 AM
Jcapper likes the horse in this spot..............although the race is considered volatile and a hot pace.......fair odds of about 3-1...fyi

Equisim shows him 4 back of the #6 and #13..........depending on what paceline you choose.........should be a good race

john del riccio
12-29-2007, 12:18 PM
HONEY HONEY HONEY looks tough in here. Beijing House 2nd, Run Sully Run 3rd.

Surreal Deal has shot to hit the board & would move up on a wet track too.

Good Luck Tom.

JOhn

http://www.woodsideassociates.com/free/tam122907.pdf

overunder
12-29-2007, 12:23 PM
Jcapper likes the horse in this spot..............although the race is considered volatile and a hot pace.......fair odds of about 3-1...fyi

Equisim shows him 4 back of the #6 and #13..........depending on what paceline you choose.........should be a good race

The 5 horse Run Sully Run should win here, but good luck to Mr. Schell.

GaryG
12-29-2007, 03:47 PM
25-1 with 2mtp

shanta
12-29-2007, 04:03 PM
HONEY HONEY HONEY looks tough in here. Beijing House 2nd, Run Sully Run 3rd.
JOhn

http://www.woodsideassociates.com/free/tam122907.pdf

WOW!
Tremendous call John :ThmbUp:

1GCFAN
12-29-2007, 04:24 PM
John - WOW!

john del riccio
12-29-2007, 04:26 PM
WOW!
Tremendous call John :ThmbUp:

richie,

Thanks,

As the saying goes, "I'm going to Disney Land". My absolute favorite type of play is a horse cutting back from a 2 turn route to a sprint that has a pace figure no more than 1 length inferior to the sprinters last two variant rating within a 1/2 furlong of todays distance. If that horse has run relatively recently, has shown some previous abilty sprinting, and has decent connections, I will tack a wack. The price on Honey Honey Honey was way wrong. I was hoping for 8-1 She opened up at 10-1 from a 20-1 ML and at 5 MTP she was 18-1. You gotta love TAM and congrats to Tom also, his horse ran very well.

John

PS You guys should take advantage of the weeks worth of free figs to see whats what. In case you missed the link I put up, here they all are:

http://www.woodsideassociates.com/free/

Premier Turf Club
12-29-2007, 04:29 PM
John - WOW!

One of the best public selections I have ever seen. Great hit John.:jump:

Si2see
12-29-2007, 04:35 PM
Good Pick John, and congrats to Tom. The horse ran huge. I am at work and had to prebet it so I bet a win bet, if i wouldve seen 23-1 on him i would have definetly bet across the board because he is a very nice horse.

overunder
12-29-2007, 05:03 PM
[QUOTE=john del riccio]richie,

Thanks,

Good win enjoy!:)

john del riccio
12-30-2007, 09:58 AM
richie,

Thanks,

As the saying goes, "I'm going to Disney Land". My absolute favorite type of play is a horse cutting back from a 2 turn route to a sprint that has a pace figure no more than 1 length inferior to the sprinters last two variant rating within a 1/2 furlong of todays distance. If that horse has run relatively recently, has shown some previous abilty sprinting, and has decent connections, I will tack a wack. The price on Honey Honey Honey was way wrong. I was hoping for 8-1 She opened up at 10-1 from a 20-1 ML and at 5 MTP she was 18-1. You gotta love TAM and congrats to Tom also, his horse ran very well.

John

PS You guys should take advantage of the weeks worth of free figs to see whats what. In case you missed the link I put up, here they all are:

http://www.woodsideassociates.com/free/

Same type of cut back play for OUTSIDE LANE in saturdays 9th a PHA with a horse named OUTSIDE LANE. I did not play because I was done for the day.

John

CryingForTheHorses
12-30-2007, 06:33 PM
Thanks a lot guys,It has been a awesome year for me.SurrealDeal is going to be a decent 3yo.The race was a nailbiter thats for sure.Thanks again..Tom

JustRalph
12-30-2007, 08:21 PM
Thanks a lot guys,It has been a awesome year for me.SurrealDeal is going to be a decent 3yo.The race was a nailbiter thats for sure.Thanks again..Tom

Hey Tom, nice job with the horse. :ThmbUp: I rolled a hundred bucks on him.........I sure got my moneys worth down the lane.....I also had 50 tied up on the 13....and your horse...in exotics...........they end up 3-4......can't bitch about getting beat like that.......when it's that close.........not at those odds..............

Starting tomorrow morning work on stretching his neck out a little will you? :lol: