PDA

View Full Version : Two Selections for Saturday - Tampa/Calder

Scav
12-29-2007, 12:48 AM
Tampa Race 5
#13 Repent's Gem - Need some help getting this one in off the AE list but I put a stable mail in after her first run at Calder, where she made a nice middle move and flattened out, and I told myself that she would be of good value moving up to the MSW ranks. Her TG number is the best in the race and I think the telling fact will be if she jumps in, if Montalvo jumps to her, he should and probably will

Calder Race 9
There are three horses in this race that present extreme value in the Pick threes. I think all three will take major action. #7 Birdbirdstheword wide the whole friggin race and probably ran about 2 miles in a 8.5 furlong race. While his best numbers have come on the dirt, I think this horse is a turf horse, and I am huge fan of Castellano. #9 Buffalo Man is another that could surprise. He is bred out the ass for the lawn and Edgar sees fit to stay. Note that Gambolati is 22% first turf with 14 starters. #10 Mysterious Peintre is a great play in my opinion as she has an egg shapped TG pattern, which I absolutley love, especially when it is in the reverse C shape. The connections are top notch with Wolfson and Elvis and I think it might be explosion time. I am a little concerned with furlong cut back though. My wagering advice for this race would be to use all three on the end of a pick three. I think there is extreme value in these three, in that exotic pool.

whyhorseofcourse
12-29-2007, 02:22 AM
Buffalo man is my top choice! :faint:

Boris
12-29-2007, 10:24 AM
#10 Mysterious Peintre is a great play in my opinion as she has an egg shapped TG pattern, which I absolutley love, especially when it is in the reverse C shape.

Scav

I don't know what this means, and I'm not asking for an explanation, but when a handicapper says something like this, everyone looks in their pocket to count their money. "$10 to win won't hurt me." :lol: Great post.

On the Tampa race, if CM jumps off Bennett's horse without it being scratched, that would be a hugh positive. CM rides both of DB's horses in the stakes. I hope the horse gets in just to see how if plays out.

Scav
12-29-2007, 01:38 PM
Scav

I don't know what this means, and I'm not asking for an explanation, but when a handicapper says something like this, everyone looks in their pocket to count their money. "$10 to win won't hurt me." :lol: Great post.

On the Tampa race, if CM jumps off Bennett's horse without it being scratched, that would be a hugh positive. CM rides both of DB's horses in the stakes. I hope the horse gets in just to see how if plays out.

I wouldn't play win bets in that race, I would just use those three in pick threes

1GCFAN
12-29-2007, 03:59 PM
8 wins with 9 second by a head and 10 third.

Almost.

judd
12-29-2007, 08:16 PM
nice place & show prices

whyhorseofcourse
12-29-2007, 10:08 PM
:bang: I thought buffalo man was going to get him.