PDA

View Full Version : Workout Report for Two Races Saturday at SA Posted Free

Turfday
12-28-2007, 11:16 PM
If you play Santa Anita, National Turf publishes a daily workout report at our website from clockers Andy Harrington and John Wilson. Many trainers are subscribers such as Bob Baffert, John Sadler, Vladmir Cerin, Kristin Mulhall and Frank Monteleone who immediately come to mind, as well as a few jockey's agents and many owners.

For Saturday's card at Santa Anita, we have two TWO free races posted, the (6th) and (10th...Super High 5 race). There is no registration form, no e-mail address asked for, no nuttin'. If you think it can be useful, it's there for you to look at. Simply go to our website and click on the left column link Selected Race Woirkout Comments. Realistically, depending on the card, sometimes the workouts can be very helpful in some races or meaningless in others.

www.nationalturf.com

JustRalph
12-29-2007, 02:04 AM
When was that picuture of Siegal taken? Ten minutes after Secretariat won the Triple Crown? :lol:

JustRalph
12-29-2007, 03:00 AM
Hey Bob, maybe I am an idiot, but I can't find the free workout reports? Maybe a link?

Burls
12-29-2007, 03:06 AM
He looks (looked?) like Ron Insana from CNBC.

http://media.cnbc.com/i/CNBC/Sections/CNBC_TV/CNBC_US/Bios/Insana,%20Ron/insana_r_bio_440_

Dan Montilion
12-29-2007, 03:14 AM
Hey Bob, maybe I am an idiot, but I can't find the free workout reports? Maybe a link?
Left side under workout report, one up from the bottom of that section. Just above the free information box. "Free selected races".

kenwoodallpromos
12-29-2007, 12:43 PM
B to C-. Do the grades mean much? What?
I like seeing "missed", who is in company, who is held!

JustRalph
12-29-2007, 01:01 PM
Left side under workout report, one up from the bottom of that section. Just above the free information box. "Free selected races".

got it thanks..........

andicap
12-29-2007, 01:13 PM
I have a question about Jeff Siegal's role on HRTV and as a tout for Bob.

I'm not trying to make trouble -- just curious.

Does Jeff make picks on HRTV or just do general analysis and leaves his touting for the website?