PDA

View Full Version : Synergism VI question

Mike A
12-26-2007, 11:28 PM
Hi guys..

I've really enjoyed reading various posts on this board over the last few months. ..And come across some truly valuable info that has improved my game.

Anyway, I've recently downloaded the demo version of Syn VI (have not registered it yet to access HDW downloads), and was wondering, before I email BoB Purdy, if anyone could tell me off the top of their head:

1) optional claiming races-- Does the program show whether or not a horse has been entered to be claimed in optional claiming races in its past performances? ...And where does it show whether or not he is entered to be claimed if today's race is an optional claimer?

2) claiming races-- Does it show whether or not a horse has been, or is today, offered for a lower claiming price than the top claiming price for horses in the race?

Thanks in advance!

boomman
12-26-2007, 11:34 PM
Hi guys..

I've really enjoyed reading various posts on this board over the last few months. ..And come across some truly valuable info that has improved my game.

Anyway, I've recently downloaded the demo version of Syn VI (have not registered it yet to access HDW downloads), and was wondering, before I email BoB Purdy, if anyone could tell me off the top of their head:

1) Does the program show whether or not a horse has been entered to be claimed in optional claiming races in its past performances? ...And where does it show whether or not he is entered to be claimed if today's race is an optional claimer?

2) Does it show whether or not a horse has been, or is today, offered for a lower claiming price than the top claiming price for horses in the race?

Thanks in advance!

Mike: Since it's been awhile since I looked at Synergism, I can't remember off the top of my head if these do show up, plus Bob may have updated it since I looked anyway. But Bob Purdy is a good friend of mine and I can tell you without hesitation that he will respond immediately to any questions you may have and email him on Synergism...........:)

Boomer

Mike A
12-26-2007, 11:43 PM
Hey, Boomer, thanks very much for the prompt reply.

Yeah, I've heard Bob's a great guy, I'll give it a shot!