PDA

View Full Version : Hillary's Deadbeat Brother......

JustRalph
12-21-2007, 10:44 PM
http://www.nypost.com/seven/12202007/news/nationalnews/hills_brother_a_deadbeat_514395.htm

HILL'S BROTHER A DEADBEAT
OWES 158G IN KID SUPPORT & ALIMONY

Greyfox
12-21-2007, 10:57 PM
http://www.nypost.com/seven/12202007/news/nationalnews/hills_brother_a_deadbeat_514395.htm

HILL'S BROTHER A DEADBEAT
OWES 158G IN KID SUPPORT & ALIMONY

What kind of a smear post is this JUST RALPH?
I grew up in a very large family of 8.
Some of my brothers were rougher guys than you'd ever want to meet.
That has nothing to do with my character.
That has nothing to do with my family's character.
That has nothing to do with my ability to do whatever.
This is A SMEAR THREAD FROM THE "GET GO!"

:ThmbDown: :ThmbDown: I hope others here will tell this poster the same.

p.s. I have not made up my mind on any candidate, and recently posted that at least Fred Thompson had the balls not to put his "hands up."

Greyfox
12-21-2007, 11:19 PM
And, adding to the above, a very bright...participant of the board... said to me
concerning your expertise on TASERS....

"There's a reason some folks are referred to as "expert commentators." That's because, unlike most of us, they've BEEN THERE and DONE THAT...."

I am not a Democrat. But your Smear just took my opinion of your
supposed expertise .....:ThmbDown:

JustRalph
12-21-2007, 11:24 PM
My Smear? I didn't write it? The NY Post did............

Funny I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere else............????

Amazing that Hillary wasn't smart enough to "clear this up" for him prior to the campaign.................. lack of judgement? Maybe.............

Btw, a "smear" is normally an unsubstantiated charge made against someone. This one doesn't appear to be a "smear"

Tom
12-22-2007, 12:04 AM
Rush had the story today.

Here's another, since it is Hilary, and who cares - smear her, do whatever - she is Hillary - she deserves all she gets - the old witch! :D

As an alleged senator in NY, she was rally looking out for us. A few couple years back, she made damn sure that 5 flu vacine companies offerd enough vacine so that everyone in NYS could get a flu shot for a maximum of $5.
And it worked.

Of course, 3 of the 5 companies went out of business and the next year, there was a mass shortage fo vacine.

You can't smear crap.

Greyfox
12-22-2007, 12:13 AM

"

Fact: This is your thread. This is your publicizing of that smear.
Who? Not me? I only posted it and publicized on the net what the NY Post did.....
:ThmbDown: :ThmbDown:

Greyfox
12-22-2007, 12:25 AM
If Hillary has a dead beat brother.....

What the hell has that got to do with price of tea in China? Or any commentary on this board?
My thinking is that anyone who would post that on this board is kicking under the belly. Poof for the supposed "expert commentator," theory.

Tom
12-22-2007, 12:30 AM
That is just the kind of stuff Hillary uses to smear her opponents. She is a not worthy of any kind of respect. So ye reap, so shall ye sow. Or whatever....:rolleyes:
The point was that she is supposedly some kind of genius who has been helping children for 35 years. She can't even help her own family. She must be waiting for the village to step in.

This witch is fair game. Pile on. :jump:

Gibbon
12-22-2007, 12:36 AM
Hillary uses to smear her opponents....... http://cbs4denver.com/national/obama.drug.dealer.2.610502.html

'Obama Drug Dealer'

Third Clinton Volunteer Knew Of Smear E-Mail
http://hotlineblog.nationaljournal.com/archives/2007/12/third_clinton_v.html
One campaign staff person sending this trash is a mistake. The involvement of three begins to look more like a strategy.

ljb
12-22-2007, 12:50 AM
Ho Hum :sleeping:

Greyfox
12-22-2007, 12:53 AM

a.k.a. says JustRalph.

The originator of the thread Just Ralph claims to be an ex and expert on Law Enforcement. Possibly so.
He has also been described as an "expert commentator. Been there.. done that."

....okay...okay....but I went over the "Golden Gate Bridge" once....in a car.

JustRalph
12-22-2007, 01:13 AM

a.k.a. says JustRalph.

The originator of the thread Just Ralph claims to be an ex and expert on Law Enforcement. Possibly so.
He has also been described as an "expert commentator. Been there.. done that."

....okay...okay....but I went over the "Golden Gate Bridge" once....in a car.

What the hell is your problem? You been drinking?

Btw, I have never claimed to be an expert on anything........... I made my point........maybe she should have made sure this was cleared up prior to it being made public. For a lousy 160k she could have made it disappear. I made my point that it shows bad judgement to let this kind of thing hang out there. The sad part is that Barbara Boxer's Grandchildren are the ones doing without.......how the hell does she face Boxer ?

This is just par for the course..........look up Bill Clinton's brother..........maybe a better story.

Greyfox
12-22-2007, 01:27 AM

Btw, I have never claimed to be an expert on anything........... I made my point........maybe she should have made sure this was cleared up prior to it being made public. For a lousy 160k she could have made it disappear. I made my point that it shows bad judgement to let this kind of thing hang out there. .

Why should anyone have to pay 160k to make anything go away about their family?:lol:
JustRalph do you have a "lousy 160 k" to make anything go away?"

Give this board any reasonable explanation as to why you would start a thread of this nature?

Greyfox
12-22-2007, 01:41 AM

Btw, I have never claimed to be an expert on anything........... I made my point.

Hold the phone now. You've yelled "Bullshit" elsewhere in this forum against anyone who tried to point anything out to you as possibilities, leaning on your previous L.E. experience. P.A. has cited you as an expert.... now...
to be honest, it doesn't matter whether your an expert or not on anything,
the start of this POST is a Smear.
What has any candidates relative got to do with the abilities of the candidate himself/herself ? Please explain. It was your initiative to start this thread. So what?

Tom
12-22-2007, 09:08 AM
Make sure your seat belts are fastened and your tray tables are in thier upright and locked positions....................:rolleyes::bang::D

46zilzal
12-22-2007, 09:20 AM
A person's sibling is an individual and has little to do with the other.

Greyfox
12-22-2007, 10:34 AM
A person's sibling is an individual and has little to do with the other.

Exactly. :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: Our society is founded on individual deeds.

Marshall Bennett
12-22-2007, 11:04 AM
Remember Jimmy Carter's drunkened brother picked up for pissing on an Atlanta runway ? Democrats thought that was funny . They thought Bill Clinton's numerous affairs were funny as well . They think any rediculous shit that happens in their party is simply " funny " and is meaningless . Doubt anything connected with Hillary will change anything either !!

Greyfox
12-22-2007, 11:13 AM
Remember Jimmy Carter's drunkened brother picked up for pissing on an Atlanta runway ? Democrats thought that was funny . They thought Bill Clinton's numerous affairs were funny as well . They think any rediculous shit that happens in their party is simply " funny " and is meaningless . Doubt anything connected with Hillary will change anything either !!

I'm not a democrat. This thread has nothing to do with Democrat or Republican perceptions. It might have been said about Fred Thompson's brother or Huck's or.....But why should "anything" (i.e. a person? her brother)
change anything either? Does every one on this board come from families with squeeky clean historys? Should only those who have no "black sheep" in their families run for office of the President?

equicom
12-22-2007, 11:27 AM
Should only those who have no "black sheep" in their families run for office of the President?

This will upset people from New Zealand, I'm sure.

Tom
12-22-2007, 12:22 PM

That's the point - Hillary keeping this whole "Obama is a mulsim because he has a muslim in his family idea going. You can't throw enough mud at Hillary.
It's like playing wack-a-mole.

Greyfox
12-22-2007, 12:29 PM
That's the point - Hillary keeping this whole "Obama is a mulsim because he has a muslim in his family idea going. You can't throw enough mud at Hillary.
It's like playing wack-a-mole.

Bosh. Two wrongs don't make a right.
Some of you guys are threatened by the idea that either a female or a black will be in position to be the next President of the United States. You're gambling that if a black wins the nomination, the Reps will have a better chance of putting in a President in office. So best we throw dirt at Hillary and best we say that Hillary started throwing the dirt in the first place. But that's where you guys are making a huge mistake and are underestimating Obama.

Marshall Bennett
12-22-2007, 12:35 PM
I'm not a democrat. This thread has nothing to do with Democrat or Republican perceptions. It might have been said about Fred Thompson's brother or Huck's or.....But why should "anything" (i.e. a person? her brother)
change anything either? Does every one on this board come from families with squeeky clean historys? Should only those who have no "black sheep" in their families run for office of the President?
I don't care for Thompson or " Huck " either . in fact I don't care for any of the candidates on either side with the exception of McCain , who has about as much of a chance getting nominated as I do !!

Tom
12-22-2007, 01:15 PM
Bosh. Two wrongs don't make a right.
Some of you guys are threatened by the idea that either a female or a black will be in position to be the next President of the United States. You're gambling that if a black wins the nomination, the Reps will have a better chance of putting in a President in office. So best we throw dirt at Hillary and best we say that Hillary started throwing the dirt in the first place. But that's where you guys are making a huge mistake and are underestimating Obama.

You have no clue what you are talking about.

Hillary is Hillary - she is a PROVEN loser and lying bitch with no credntials. Period.

Barry O is probably the classiest of them all, but he has lousy ideas, is no leader, and no clue what is needed to run this country.

I find it funny that some people cannot accept that sex or race aside, they area all DEMOCRATS NO democrat is qualified. Being a democrat means bad for America. Democrats are quitters, taxers, fools, and losers. Just the way it is.

Greyfox
12-22-2007, 01:26 PM

Democrats are quitters, taxers, fools, and losers. Just the way it is.

I won't argue with you. I'm an undecided independent at this minute. But I have a hard time believing that 40 % of 200 million adult Americans could be branded with those tags as easy as that.
If anyone wants to slam any politician of either cloth on this board it won't bother me. Present your well thought out reasons and do it.
But bringing in an article about someone's brother does not fit my idea of "above the belt" tactics. And then saying "Well I didn't write it" is just, to use a pun "A Cop out." It's just a cheap smear technique. So I pointed that out.
JR is a better poster than that.

ljb
12-22-2007, 03:02 PM

Hillary is Hillary - she is a PROVEN loser and lying bitch with no credntials. Period.

Barry O is probably the classiest of them all, but he has lousy ideas, is no leader, and no clue what is needed to run this country.

I find it funny that some people cannot accept that sex or race aside, they area all DEMOCRATS NO democrat is qualified. Being a democrat means bad for America. Democrats are quitters, taxers, fools, and losers. Just the way it is.
Tom,
We all know you hate democrats, this is getting a bit old.

ljb
12-22-2007, 03:08 PM
I don't care for Thompson or " Huck " either . in fact I don't care for any of the candidates on either side with the exception of McCain , who has about as much of a chance getting nominated as I do !!
I think McCain may "come off the pace" and surprise many. Guilani's thug connections, philandering and his hospital stay have put him on the down hill slide. Huckabee and Romney (flip/flop) are going to pray each other out. Ron Paul connects with the fringe. Thompson fell asleep at the wheel. So that leaves McCain to pick up the droppings.

JustRalph
12-22-2007, 03:59 PM

I won't argue this point. But if I was running for president and I just filed a Financial statement that says I am worth between 31-57 milliion......... I would have made sure this was cleared up. I call that an error in judgement........I won't invoke the old axiom "lie down with dogs" because her brother is the least of her problems in that way.

Greyfox
12-22-2007, 04:06 PM
I won't argue this point. But if I was running for president and I just filed a Financial statement that says I am worth between 31-57 milliion......... I would have made sure this was cleared up. I call that an error in judgement........I won't invoke the old axiom "lie down with dogs" because her brother is the least of her problems in that way.

And if she would have cleared that up with a 160k or so, and then we found out about it, there are those that would have pointed out that she was paying "hush money." Either way she'd be slammed. (Also we don't know the quality of relationship that she has with her brother,.)
I think that it was good judgement not to pay hush money.

Tom
12-22-2007, 04:23 PM
I won't argue with you. I'm an undecided independent at this minute. But I have a hard time believing that 40 % of 200 million adult Americans could be branded with those tags as easy as that.

40% of voters are not running. Listen to the dem LEADERSHIP.....there is no bigger traitor in American history than Dingy Harry - nor a bigger liar. I would vote Bennedict Arnold ahead of ANY democrat.

Greyfox
12-22-2007, 04:28 PM
I would vote Bennedict Arnold ahead of ANY democrat.

I find that hard to believe coming from an open minded lib like yourself. :lol: :lol:

JustRalph
12-22-2007, 04:54 PM
And if she would have cleared that up with a 160k or so, and then we found out about it, there are those that would have pointed out that she was paying "hush money." Either way she'd be slammed. (Also we don't know the quality of relationship that she has with her brother,.)
I think that it was good judgement not to pay hush money.

No way that becomes "hush money" hush money is paid to someone who knows something about the person paying the money.

She could have easily gone to her brother and said........ I know you have this problem.........how about a loan to help you out with this?

How in the hell could anybody say it is a bad thing? She loaned her brother some money............happens all the time. In fact, people would probably identify with it in a positive way. She helped out the brothers kids (her nieces/nephews etc) and helped her brother out too. Many, many people could identify with that. But now, the way this came out.........her brother looks bad and single mothers all over the country just got a subconscious reminder not to vote for her or at least reminded of her in a negative way.

GaryG
12-22-2007, 05:03 PM
Somebody get Vince Foster on the phone...no, can't do that...

dylbert
12-22-2007, 05:08 PM
Where are good old days when Democrat candidate had black sheep brother that suddenly appeared? You know Billy Carter, Roger Clinton, Ted Kennedy... :bang:

Hillary should have paid her brother's tab out of her last book advance. Heck, maybe she can get him book deal and solve all his problems. If that doesn't pan out, maybe he will get his own reality TV show. Although, his 15 minutes of fame may have already expired. :sleeping:

Look I want more focus on Fred Thompson's smokin' hot wife! Who cares about second place candidate's deadbeat brother anyway? Smear? Whoa, Hillary can use all the publicity she can attract RIGHT NOW. Pass the contribution plate, Greyfox! :lol:

russowen77
12-22-2007, 06:11 PM
The one I can't wait for the nation to meet is Janet Huckabee. That is going to be a lot of fun.

Tom
12-22-2007, 06:11 PM
Fred Thompson said this week that he was fed up with the press talking about things his wife said or did.

"From now on, anything my wife says or does, you can assume it is me saying it or doing it. Now, anyone have any comments?"

"You're showing too much cleavage, Fred." came the reply.

russowen77
12-22-2007, 06:18 PM
Well ol Janet tried to run for State office -I keep gettin it wrong but it was Secretarty Of State I think. That is a horse of a whole different color Tom. The public record of some of her stuff is right out there in the open and it is incredible. They figure some mothers maybe voted for her but sure not many Dems or Repubs. :)

JustRalph
12-22-2007, 08:03 PM
Somebody get Vince Foster on the phone...no, can't do that...

I am sure that would be some phone call............... too bad it will never happen..........

Greyfox
12-22-2007, 08:37 PM
No way that becomes "hush money" hush money is paid to someone who knows something about the person paying the money.

She could have easily gone to her brother and said........ I know you have this problem.........how about a loan to help you out with this?

Agreed. She could have done that.
But the brother thinks that his ex is a "bitch" and there's no way that he's giving her a nickel. So he takes the money to Hollywood Park and loses it. :lol:
(Or he's a member of this board and is a guaranteed winner like the rest of us.):lol:

So she can't loan it to her brother. She would have to "grant" it to the "brother's" wife, effectively paying for her "silence on the issue."
Silence on the issue = "hush."

JustRalph
12-22-2007, 09:14 PM
(Or he's a member of this board and is a guaranteed winner like the rest of us.):lol:

you would be surprised how close you are............

Greyfox
12-22-2007, 09:43 PM
you would be surprised how close you are............

:ThmbUp: You are a very good poster, 99.9 % of the time. This one I took exception too. But you can't win'em all. I sincerely wish you and your's a very Merry Xmas.
Greyfox.

Tom
12-23-2007, 12:04 AM
I am sure that would be some phone call............... too bad it will never happen..........

Maybe, if things get really tight in the primaries, John Edwards will call him up and have a chat.:lol:

JustRalph
12-23-2007, 01:32 AM
:ThmbUp: You are a very good poster, 99.9 % of the time. This one I took exception too. But you can't win'em all. I sincerely wish you and your's a very Merry Xmas.
Greyfox.

right back at you!

Gibbon
12-23-2007, 01:32 PM
Presidential candidate Sen. Hillary Clinton, D-N.Y., has taken thousands of dollars in cash donations from Islamists under federal investigation for terror-financing, money laundering and tax fraud... http://bargainprofessor.wordpress.com/2007/11/05/hillary-takes-cash-from-muslim-terror-suspects-subject-of-federal-investigations/

Three recipients of controversial 11th-hour pardons issued by former President Bill Clinton in January 2001 have donated thousands of dollars to the presidential campaign of his wife, Democratic front-runner Sen. Hillary Clinton, D-N.Y., according to campaign finance records examined by ABC News --> abcnews (http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/Vote2008/story?id=3866786)