PDA

View Full Version : TVG California Question?

mdlax84
12-21-2007, 03:29 PM
Quick question...I have a horse running at AQUEDUCT next Thursday. I'm going to be on the west coast (Monterey, CA) so I'm trying to see how I'm going to catch the race. The people I'm staying with have Comcast digital cable and seem to get TVG with their package so I would think I would be ok...I guess my only question is does TVG carry the east coast races early in the morning on the west coast? And will they definitely be showing Aqueduct?

Thanks!

tholl
12-21-2007, 04:21 PM
Yes---The show comes from CA---that's why you don't see Frank Lyons do the first races; he's never out of bed by then.

JustRalph
12-21-2007, 06:43 PM
Quick question...I have a horse running at AQUEDUCT next Thursday. I'm going to be on the west coast (Monterey, CA) so I'm trying to see how I'm going to catch the race. The people I'm staying with have Comcast digital cable and seem to get TVG with their package so I would think I would be ok...I guess my only question is does TVG carry the east coast races early in the morning on the west coast? And will they definitely be showing Aqueduct?

Thanks!

you should be able to watch Aqu on TVG and your race live.

They get up early and run the races as they run at Aqu

Tom Barrister
12-22-2007, 06:20 AM
Aqueduct gets top billing on TVG, so any race that they run is sure to be shown, almost always live.

tmpg2000
12-24-2007, 09:40 AM
Who is the horse?