PDA

View Full Version : And You Thought Liz Edwards was Fat!

JustMissed
12-19-2007, 12:50 PM
http://www.drudgereport.com/hf.jpg

The Huckabee crew enjoying the Holidays. What a handsome family.

JM :lol:

George Sands
12-19-2007, 01:18 PM
What a disgraceful post.

JustRalph
12-19-2007, 02:46 PM
I don't care how fat they are...........

But for 3 of them to wear the same shirt............is a deal breaker :lol:

harnesslover
12-19-2007, 02:47 PM
I don't care how fat they are...........

But for 3 of them to wear the same shirt............is a deal breaker :lol:

Yeah the matching striped shirts is kinda bone chilling, I have to admit.

Show Me the Wire
12-19-2007, 02:51 PM
Stripes give the illusion of thinner as it has a slimming visual effect. :ThmbUp: BTW I think it is a Christmas photo, which would explain the similar clothing.

hcap
12-19-2007, 03:39 PM
This was taken before Huck lost the weight. Then again it's a lot better than some of Rudys' family shots :lol:

rrpic6
12-19-2007, 03:48 PM
They should include a "Don't F**k with Huck" bumper sticker with every picture. This guy and Ron Paul could help us forget about the last 8 years.

RR

Dan Montilion
12-19-2007, 03:55 PM
The matching elbow patches has put me on tilt...

skate
12-19-2007, 04:15 PM
well, economically it works.

JustMissed
12-19-2007, 04:54 PM
Glad you fellows enjoyed the photo.

I laughed so hard I thought I was going to bust a gut.

No sure what's the deal with George Sands, he doesn't seem to have a sense of humor.

Story goes that the biggest boy in the middle played tackle for Little Rock High.

The week of a big game between LRH and Pine Bluff High, half the team was out with the flu.

That big boy suited up and played both tackle and guard at the same time. Seems like LR blew out Pine Bluff 35-0. ;)

JM :lol:

George Sands
12-19-2007, 05:29 PM
JustMissed,

I have no problem with photos (unless I am losing them). I don't like John Edwards. I don't like Huckabee. I don't like Democrats. I don't like Republicans. I don't like politicians. I almost never read off topic. But I don't like it when anonymous posters (meaning we can't see them) go on message boards and call people fat. Especially women. Or make fun of a family's looks when there is a little girl in the photo. I think it's cheap. Everyone is welcome to disagree. I stumbled upon this string by accident. Back to the handicapping section for me. Carry on.

Indulto
12-19-2007, 06:14 PM
JustMissed,

I have no problem with photos (unless I am losing them). I don't like John Edwards. I don't like Huckabee. I don't like Democrats. I don't like Republicans. I don't like politicians. I almost never read off topic. But I don't like it when anonymous posters (meaning we can't see them) go on message boards and call people fat. Especially women. Or make fun of a family's looks when there is a little girl in the photo. I think it's cheap. Everyone is welcome to disagree. I stumbled upon this string by accident. Back to the handicapping section for me. Carry on.I think I agree with you, GS, but please explain your rule a little further. Is it permitted to post a picture of a non-celebrity with the intention to ridicule as long as one posts a picture of oneself as well, or should one only be able to post such ridicule when one has also exposed oneself to be eligible for identical treatment?

George Sands
12-19-2007, 07:27 PM
Indulto,

Interesting question.

If a person spends his spare time going on horse racing message boards, posting pictures of people, and calling them fat and ugly, I'm thinking this person is probably capable of posting a fake picture of himself. In fact, I'm thinking this person is probably an expert with pictures--since pictures are probably all he's got.

As for your real point, yes, I dislike hearing anyone call someone else fat or ugly, but I've found that the coward card is usually more effective than the decency card.