PDA

View Full Version : Edwards Love Child? It's starting to get juicy...

JustRalph
12-18-2007, 09:42 PM
http://www.drudgereport.com/ne.jpg

This is going to be fun for both sides...........

46zilzal
12-18-2007, 09:44 PM
We are to believe there is reputable source material from a rag that has been sued successfully for simply making up stories?

Tom
12-18-2007, 10:55 PM
Puts them on an even keel with the NY Times!:D
Maybe they will run your "objective" article on Lukas.

PaceAdvantage
12-19-2007, 01:07 AM
We are to believe there is reputable source material from a rag that has been sued successfully for simply making up stories?Like you guys like to say....where there's smoke, there's usually fire....

And the Enquirer isn't as raggy as it used to be....in fact, in terms of "rags," it's the New York Times of rags....

JustRalph
12-19-2007, 05:24 AM
Like you guys like to say....where there's smoke, there's usually fire....

And the Enquirer isn't as raggy as it used to be....in fact, in terms of "rags," it's the New York Times of rags....

The Silver haired ole lady standing in the checkout line!

Greyfox
12-19-2007, 06:03 AM
As reported in The Nation

http://news.yahoo.com/s/thenation/20071219/cm_thenation/45261535

"According to the Enquirer, which is indeed a supermarket tabloid but which has at least some history of breaking sordid political stories that turn out to have credibility, the staffer is now six-months pregnant and hiding from the media.
Edwards and the staffer are reportedly denying the story -- with the campaign issuing an absolute and unequivocal dismissal of its validity. The Enquirer counters with a claim that it has obtained confirmations from friends of the woman who say she shared the details of the affair and the pregnancy with them. Reporters for the weekly newspaper also claims to have seen emails that were purportedly sent by the woman regarding an affair."

Greyfox
12-19-2007, 06:09 AM
In fairness, on the net, Reille Hunter, the lady, is denying he's the father....

http://www.nationalledger.com/artman/publish/article_272617777.shtml

"According to a portion of the story that was posted online, she claims that John Edwards is not the baby's father."

Tom
12-19-2007, 07:43 AM
Could this be Hillary in action again?

ljb
12-19-2007, 08:41 AM
Wow you guys are really scraping bottom now. National Enquirer !! faux info in print. :lol: :lol: :lol:

ArlJim78
12-19-2007, 10:17 AM
Could this be Hillary in action again?
you know i was wondering the same thing. her people have for several weeks now been hitting Obama in all kinds of sleazy ways, maybe its now Edwards turn for the dirty tricks.

I think its disgusting the way her people have been attacking Obama under the guise of "this is what republicans are saying about him, not us!"

Everything third word out of Bob Kerrys mouth is Hussein, or Madrassas, or Muslim, and of course its all because he is so taken by Obama, so proud of him. riiiight, okay Bob.

I am going to love watching her candidacy continue to go down in flames.

Tom
12-19-2007, 11:00 AM
I have to give props to Barry O....he is taking the high road. Refreshing.
(Now watch it come out that HE planted the Edwards story! :eek:)

ljb
12-19-2007, 12:05 PM
I have to give props to Barry O....he is taking the high road. Refreshing.
(Now watch it come out that HE planted the Edwards story! :eek:)
Like I said, Hilliary is a moderate republican. :eek:

melman
12-19-2007, 12:26 PM
If Mrs Clinton is a "moderate Republican" why didn't the Democrats kick her out of the party ala Joe Lieberman?? No guts??

ljb
12-19-2007, 02:09 PM
lieberman was not kicked out of party. he quit.

JustRalph
12-19-2007, 02:45 PM
lieberman was not kicked out of party. he quit.

and gave you the finger on the way out the door :lol: :lol:

melman
12-19-2007, 03:03 PM
He "left" AFTER a multi-million $$$$ primary election defeat caused by "net-root" "progressvies" upset with his views on the war. He has said many times since that he still considers himself a Democrat.

hcap
12-19-2007, 06:42 PM
But he has gone over to the "Dark Side"

Reborn
http://www.bartcop.com/kissyface-baby.jpg

JustRalph
12-19-2007, 06:51 PM
He "left" AFTER a multi-million $$$$ primary election defeat caused by "net-root" "progressvies" upset with his views on the war. He has said many times since that he still considers himself a Democrat.

I know why he left................ the wingnuts at DU went after him and the others who thought they could get his ass tossed. Too bad not enough of them lived in Liebs state. He gave the finger, went as an independant and won his job again.

yesterday he endorses McCain for President............ I think the Dems just got the finger again................. :lol: