PDA

View Full Version : Adios

whobet
12-17-2007, 09:25 PM
Whobet is gone from Pace

Dahoss9698
12-17-2007, 10:16 PM
Isn't this in the wrong room? It should be in the who gives a s hit room.

shanta
12-17-2007, 10:35 PM
Tinman still rocks :)

Buon Natale
Richie

Ron
12-17-2007, 10:46 PM
are you doing to leave us with spicytomato?

sammy the sage
12-17-2007, 11:01 PM
Interesting comments by 3 previous poster's...

Who-bet post more useful stuff in 1 thread than all 3 of you combined in your entire posting history that I've seen.......... :rolleyes:

I for one will miss his posts...

BOL...whobet!

csmith
12-18-2007, 12:14 AM
Say it ain't so Whobet

the little guy
12-18-2007, 01:25 AM
Somebody alert the media.

bigmack
12-18-2007, 02:12 AM
Somebody alert the media.
The buzz is astir.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/newspaper.jpg

JustRalph
12-18-2007, 03:06 AM
The buzz is astir.

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/newspaper.jpg

That is great!! :lol:

PaceAdvantage
12-18-2007, 04:12 AM
Funny, I PM'd WhoBet and nicely asked him to stop with the free ads for all these other touts/sites, and now he scrams. Oh well...once the gravy train ends, WhoBet ain't so "generous" anymore....who woulda thunk it?

BTW, here is the PM I sent him to which he did not reply....

I'm getting tired of you promoting other websites on my dime. Once or twice is ok. But you're doing it every single day in almost every post. If you wish to continue to post your picks, you'll cut the free ads out....if not....well....I'll get the message.You see, I was fairly cordial....a simple request on my part....it was all about the advertising after all....duh!

PaceAdvantage
12-18-2007, 04:16 AM
BTW, wouldn't it be hilarious if one of us were to hunt down and copy WhoBet's picks for the day, and then continue to post them here in his absence?

judd
12-18-2007, 07:42 AM
i think its a shame
ive hit many superfecta boxes with his picks :( :( :(

alydar111
12-18-2007, 08:29 AM
I for one will miss his selections. He puts alot of work into them and gets no reward from it. He's got a pretty good system that puts out good %. You guys are worse off without him. Ever look at how many sign on right around the time that he posts? :confused:

Anyway, wishing all a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!:ThmbUp::ThmbUp:

Chris Longshot
12-18-2007, 09:39 AM
a day of infamy you will be missed whobet

cj
12-18-2007, 09:51 AM
Shoot, I thought this was going to be about the Adios Pace at the Meadows.

DJofSD
12-18-2007, 10:36 AM
You see, I was fairly cordial....a simple request on my part....it was all about the advertising after all....duh!

Mike,

Isn't funny what happens when you turn on the light in the kitchen in the middle of the night?

prospector
12-18-2007, 11:05 AM
i'll miss him...he put me onto a few horses i'd have missed...for free

Tom
12-18-2007, 11:05 AM
Whobet and I are going to be on Dancing Wtih the Stars next season.:rolleyes:

http://www.jibjab.com/sendables/preview/fgvJIJ1DOhtdSNQtE9ttONT2

DJofSD
12-18-2007, 11:17 AM
Whobet and I are going to be on Dancing Wtih the Stars next season.

http://www.jibjab.com/sendables/pre...htdSNQtE9ttONT2

Tom, that's a riot!!!

sally
12-18-2007, 11:17 AM
You guys crack me up!! :D :D :D

Dahoss9698
12-18-2007, 11:19 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but he still posts on another site. So those interested in seeing his "picks" or his summarization of other's picks can still get them right? So why is it so bad that he is gone? Oh yeah, that's right, no more free advertising. Shucks.....

shanta
12-18-2007, 11:20 AM

LMFAO!!!

PaceAdvantage
12-18-2007, 11:56 AM
I say we keep posting his picks right here.....hell, I'll even create a WhoBet sub-forum right here in the Selections section....:lol:

The only catch is, we get to track his ROI....it might be a fun project.....

judd
12-18-2007, 12:40 PM
Funny, I PM'd WhoBet and nicely asked him to stop with the free ads for all these other touts/sites, and now he scrams. Oh well...once the gravy train ends, WhoBet ain't so "generous" anymore....who woulda thunk it?

BTW, here is the PM I sent him to which he did not reply....

You see, I was fairly cordial....a simple request on my part....it was all about the advertising after all....duh!
quite honestly-your never cordial

lxdoomxl
12-18-2007, 12:47 PM
i will miss whobet.......one of the greatest capper i ever seen.....i think you will see a drop on this site hits........:( :(

uscsilb24
12-18-2007, 01:09 PM
does anyone know the other site that whobet posts his picks on....i really like to compare mine to the ones he has??

or can someone still post his picks please??

thnaks

BombsAway Bob
12-18-2007, 01:44 PM
i will miss whobet.......one of the greatest capper i ever seen.....i think you will see a drop on this site hits........:( :(
...:confused: :D :rolleyes:

JustRalph
12-18-2007, 01:46 PM

oh yeah, they flock here for the WhoBet picks!

You have got to be kidding me.............. :lol: :bang:

the little guy
12-18-2007, 02:12 PM
quite honestly-your never cordial

First of all, by allowing you to post here he is cordial.

But, more importantly, he spells " you're " correctly when appropriate.

Tom
12-18-2007, 02:27 PM

Not while I'm still alive! :cool:

:lol:

Light
12-18-2007, 02:37 PM
does anyone know the other site that whobet posts his picks on....i really like to compare mine to the ones he has??

You would think if Whobet fans really cared about Whobet's picks,they would actually read his posts.Instead they are too busy glorifying his picks with that special magic that extracts winners from losers. Why they need Whobet when they can do what handicappers only dream to do is beyond me.

He states the following in all of his picks along with about 10 other links.

10. Whobet also hangs out at:

PaceAdvantage
12-18-2007, 02:48 PM
No more pimping that other site for now....sorry....if folks think I'm not cordial, perhaps I'll start acting that way....

nostradumbass
12-18-2007, 02:58 PM
No more pimping that other site for now....sorry....if folks think I'm not cordial, perhaps I'll start acting that way....

It's not only that you aren't cordial. You are making a poor business decision, in my opinion, in this matter. The smarter move would have been to find some way to use him in your business model instead of alienating all these folks that checked out your site because of Whobet-- you know, cost/ benefit

PaceAdvantage
12-18-2007, 03:01 PM
It's not only that you aren't cordial. You are making a poor business decision, in my opinion, in this matter. The smarter move would have been to find some way to use him in your business model instead of alienating all these folks that checked out your site because of Whobet-- you know, cost/ benefitThis isn't a business. It's a hobby. Big difference.

And I didn't do a thing except ask WhoBet NICELY to STOP WITH HIS UNAUTHORIZED ADVERTISING ON THIS SITE.

I never said he couldn't post picks here anymore.

Next.

nostradumbass
12-18-2007, 03:11 PM
Screaming in caps and finishing your reply with "Next" is certainly not cordial or diplomatic. This may or may not be a business, but you are the moderator and are supposed to be above that

PaceAdvantage
12-18-2007, 03:16 PM
Screaming in caps and finishing your reply with "Next" is certainly not cordial or diplomatic. This may or may not be a business, but you are the moderator and are supposed to be above thatAs Popeye once said, "I yam what I yam...."

bigmack
12-18-2007, 03:23 PM
Next.
Yeah, ummm, like, I was, ya know, wondering why you let a super duper nice guy like whobet fade into bolivian cause like, his picks were so hot you had to put them out with a fire distinguisher and for those that say he was, you know, like, looking for free advertising, I say it was a pigment of their imagination. I like think that like whobets was not a wolf in cheap clothing and that his picks showed that he had extra-century perception.

Long glib whobets & for all you meanies I'll be wearing my button for the next week in home age of whobets

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/BHU205G.jpg

jma
12-18-2007, 03:25 PM
Yeah, ummm, like, I was, ya know, wondering why you let a super duper nice guy like whobet fade into bolivian cause like, his picks were so hot you had to put them out with a fire distinguisher and for those that say he was, you know, like, looking for free advertising, I say it was a pigment of their imagination. I like think that like whobets was not a wolf in cheap clothing and that his picks showed that he had extra-century perception.

Long glib whobets & for all you meanies I'll be wearing my button for the next week in home age of whobets

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/BHU205G.jpg

Hehehe...that had the perfect amount of grammatical errors too...

chickenhead
12-18-2007, 03:27 PM
Both in honor of the fallen ostrich, and to heap shame upon PA for being so uncordial all the time, I've changed my siggy.

Dahoss9698
12-18-2007, 04:51 PM
Not while I'm still alive! :cool:

:lol:

You seem to have changed your tune here Tom. First you chastised me about how Whobet was a fixture at this site. Now you're joining in the fun. Seems hypocritical to me.

ryesteve
12-18-2007, 06:17 PM
You seem to have changed your tune here Tom. First you chastised me about how Whobet was a fixture at this site. Now you're joining in the fun. Seems hypocritical to me.
Not necessarily. Some people refer to their toilet as a "fixture" :D

sammy the sage
12-18-2007, 06:29 PM
Well P.A. has a very legit point/gripe...and I for 1 don't blame him there!

Didn't realize that was going on behind the scene's...ce la vie.

What's funny though :lol: is for those who are good at red-boarding...piling on this guy... :D ...talk about hypocrisy!

jma
12-18-2007, 07:16 PM
Well P.A. has a very legit point/gripe...and I for 1 don't blame him there!

Didn't realize that was going on behind the scene's...ce la vie.

What's funny though :lol: is for those who are good at red-boarding...piling on this guy... :D ...talk about hypocrisy!

Yeah, no one said anything before this happened...only 500 times or so...

BBCHEM
12-18-2007, 09:10 PM
:lol: Please come back!! Yours was the best free picks on the whole freakin net!! There dozens of us in here that want you back!!:mad:

WhoBet! WhoBet! WhoBet!!

Signed by hundreds>>>>>:bang:

Tom
12-18-2007, 10:38 PM

Don't see how you got that from my post. Didn't even mention Whobet.
You seem to be looking for things that aren't there. Wassup - no one to rag on now that he's gone?

Dahoss9698
12-18-2007, 10:40 PM
Don't see how you got that from my post. Didn't even mention Whobet.
You seem to be looking for tinghs that aren't there. Wassup - no one to rag on now that he's gone?

Yep

Tom
12-18-2007, 10:41 PM
Well then, glad to help you with your self esteem problems. Perhaps you would feel better if you slapped a baby or two.

Dahoss9698
12-18-2007, 10:42 PM
I'll try that tomorrow and get back to you.

Dahoss9698
12-19-2007, 03:37 PM
Dahoss, you are one of the most ignorant pricks I've ever come across in any forum.... PA is a close second.

Thank you VERY much. I try and seeing my work appreciated means a lot. Out of curiosity, what exactly am I ignorant about?

riskman
12-19-2007, 04:03 PM

You have my vote !

JustRalph
12-19-2007, 06:48 PM
Tom, that dancing scene is the funniest thing I have ever seen!!!!!!! :liar: :rolleyes:

:lol: :bang:

Dan H
12-20-2007, 10:27 AM
Whobet got Boxcar'd ...

PaceAdvantage
12-20-2007, 10:47 PM
Whobet got Boxcar'd ...I believe that is an unfair comparison.

Is it a coincidence that the moment I ask WhoBet to remove his daily free ads for commercial touts and other websites, that's the moment he declares he's leaving?