PDA

View Full Version : PTC adds DD and WFR to harness betting menu

trying2win
12-17-2007, 03:39 PM
I just noticed recently that PTC had added Dover Downs and Western Fair Raceway to their betting menu. I don't know when they added these harness tracks, but thanks to Ian for your effort in especially getting Dover Downs. It's one of the few 5/8 mile harness tracks that I like playing.

T2W

Premier Turf Club
12-17-2007, 04:01 PM
We added Western Fair last week, and Dover Downs yesterday. No rest for me, I will continue to work on signals, etc. thru the holidays.

I'm looking forward to new tracks and new software coming on line soon. I think 2008 will be a very interesting year for us and the industry.

Happy Holidays to all. :)

Jens
12-17-2007, 04:18 PM
If only PTC was available to CA residents.:confused:

NoCal Boy
12-17-2007, 04:52 PM
Anything new for Gulfstream and PTC? I understand the new LLC formed by the horsemen is hoping to have Youbet as well as TrackNet taking the signal. Not sure how realistic that is given the battle between TVG and Tracknet, but the latest developments in NJ reflect some promise.

Premier Turf Club
12-17-2007, 05:00 PM
Anything new for Gulfstream and PTC? I understand the new LLC formed by the horsemen is hoping to have Youbet as well as TrackNet taking the signal. Not sure how realistic that is given the battle between TVG and Tracknet, but the latest developments in NJ reflect some promise.

There is nothing meaningful to say about GP at this point. We do remain confident that 2008 will be another year of change in the industry, and we are continuing to work on opportunities that would position us to provide the best in content and software for our customers.

NoCal Boy
12-17-2007, 05:34 PM
Keep up the good work Ian.

boomman
12-17-2007, 06:06 PM
We added Western Fair last week, and Dover Downs yesterday. No rest for me, I will continue to work on signals, etc. thru the holidays.

I'm looking forward to new tracks and new software coming on line soon. I think 2008 will be a very interesting year for us and the industry.

Happy Holidays to all. :)

Ian: Happy Holidays to you and yours and everyone at PTC!:) Knowing you, I know that PTC has many "irons in the fire" and that we will continue to see new tracks come aboard at PTC in 2008!!:ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

Boomer

stuball
12-17-2007, 06:49 PM
Happy Holidays Ian and all your little helpers.you are providing lots of
presents for us and lots of hope for the future in an industry run
by escapees from the worst ward in the mental hospital....not meaning to
insult the patients by comparing them to many so called leaders in
the horse racing industry....

Stuball ;)