PDA

View Full Version : Everyday I've Got Them

Firebet
12-12-2007, 04:57 AM
I have hot picks everyday, but im not sure if im allowed to post them here. ;)

Firebet
12-12-2007, 05:15 AM
I didnt realize there was such a large community for handicappers or just horse lovers in general. This was very exciting for my father and I to find. He has been handicapping for over 30 years and we plan to post some of his picks here every day, to pump our site until we can become an official sponsor for Pace Advantage. Its exciting to find a forum this lage on this topic, and I can't wait to start posting picks.

Sessa

csmith
12-12-2007, 06:23 AM
I didnt realize there was such a large community for handicappers or just horse lovers in general. This was very exciting for my father and I to find. He has been handicapping for over 30 years and we plan to post some of his picks here every day, to pump our site until we can become an official sponsor for Pace Advantage. Its exciting to find a forum this lage on this topic, and I can't wait to start posting picks.

Sessa

uh-oh !! I can tell you one thing. Get ready !! You will soon see what I mean.

alydar111
12-12-2007, 09:38 AM
Tell him Cliff !!:cool:

PaceAdvantage
12-12-2007, 11:10 AM
uh-oh !! I can tell you one thing. Get ready !! You will soon see what I mean.Whatever do you mean Cliff? Lots of people post picks here every day, and only one or two folks get flak....and that's because they constantly tell us (or others with 3 posts to their names tell us) how great the picks are, even though when looked at as a whole, the picks lose lots of money.

PaceAdvantage
12-12-2007, 11:12 AM
I have hot picks everyday, but im not sure if im allowed to post them here. ;)Why wouldn't you be allowed to post picks whenever you'd like? You're allowed.

alydar111
12-12-2007, 11:41 AM
You tell him, Pace!!!:bang:

csmith
12-12-2007, 12:44 PM
Whatever do you mean Cliff? Lots of people post picks here every day, and only one or two folks get flak....and that's because they constantly tell us (or others with 3 posts to their names tell us) how great the picks are, even though when looked at as a whole, the picks lose lots of money.

Did I say anything about flak ?? I am sure he will be showered with nothing but praise for his selections.

Firebet
12-12-2007, 01:19 PM
I did figure this would be my welcoming, but please hold your judgement until after dec 13th when I open up.

csmith
12-12-2007, 01:45 PM
I did figure this would be my welcoming, but please hold your judgement until after dec 13th when I open up.

The very best of luck to you on your new endeavor..

Greyfox
12-12-2007, 02:00 PM
So your sites opening tomorrow.
But you are posting today and you are claiming that you've got picks everyday.
And you are not personally closed today.
So why not post some for today?

Firebet
12-12-2007, 02:12 PM
Sometimes you have to set your priorities, and having my site 100% ready, and testing everything to make sure there are no bugs or glitches seemed a bit more important to me,

Dont worry, judge me after my pics come in guys,

And thank you csmith for your support,