PDA

View Full Version : More blowing smoke

46zilzal
12-10-2007, 11:58 AM
The new NIE is a devastating, humiliating blow to Bush, Dick Cheney and the neocons who have been fulminating for war against Iran. Only two months ago, Bush warned Americans that Iran's secret nuclear program threatened to ignite World War III.

A 2005 NIE report that billed Iran as a major nuclear threat was based on fabricated evidence supplied to the CIA, just like the bogus Niger uranium story used to justify war against Iraq. Who, one wonders, is behind this disinformation?
http://www.torontosun.com/News/Columnists/Margolis_Eric/2007/12/09/4715227-sun.php

JustRalph
12-10-2007, 03:55 PM
What the hell? Didn't check your mail from the DNC until today?

You were supposed to post this last week...........

Lefty
12-10-2007, 07:48 PM
So why is Iran still enriching uranium? It would be folly not to keep Iran at the top of our enemies list. Ollie North is in Iraq and they still are turning up explosive devices made in Iran. That govt is not our friend.

skate
12-10-2007, 08:13 PM
[QUOTE=46zilzal]The new NIE is a devastating, humiliating blow to Bush, Dick Cheney and the neocons who have been fulminating for war against Iran. Only two months ago, Bush warned Americans that Iran's secret nuclear program threatened to ignite World War III.

A 2005 NIE report that billed Iran as a major nuclear threat was based on fabricated evidence supplied to the CIA, just like the bogus Niger uranium story used to justify war against Iraq. Who, one wonders, is behind this disinformation?
/QUOTE]

What was reported two months ago, by UncleGeorge, still stands.

The bogus Niger story is the very fact that Wilson Claims he did what he Claims.

now you want to say "fabricated evidence" in 2005, who's to say where is the real evidence?

hcap
12-10-2007, 08:51 PM
When you refer to the preznit as "UncleGeorge", you insult that grand old figure Uncle Sam.

http://www.binarywolf.com/blog/images/uncle-sam.jpg

When you refer to the preznit as "UncleGeorge", you insult nephews throuhout the country.

When you refer to the vice preznit as "chainsaw", you insult power tools.

46zilzal
12-11-2007, 12:06 AM
When you refer to the preznit as "UncleGeorge", you insult that grand old figure Uncle Sam.

http://www.binarywolf.com/blog/images/uncle-sam.jpg

When you refer to the preznit as "UncleGeorge", you insult nephews throuhout the country.

Just like the great line from A Fish Called Wanda: "No George to call you stupid is an insult to stupid people."

Biggest morons in office in the past century.

Lefty
12-11-2007, 11:06 AM
Wrong again, sillyzilly. You just revel in it. You to H'cap.

Tom
12-11-2007, 11:33 AM
Thier ability to discuss issues boggles the mind.

Marshall Bennett
12-11-2007, 12:13 PM
Don't care what the NIE says . How do you trust a country that hates our guts ?

46zilzal
12-11-2007, 12:15 PM
Don't care what the NIE says . How do you trust a country that hates our guts ?
You mean the heads of the government. You cannot talk for an entire nation. There are only so many sheep.

ArlJim78
12-11-2007, 12:36 PM
British intelligence sources think that Ahmadinejad has played us like a fiddle on this one. He knew that if he leaked this disinformation that it would be picked up and ran with in order to make the administration look bad and to scuttle any attempt by the UN to place additional sanctions in place. Has anyone noticed how he immediately reacted with jubilation and has played this to the hilt? people need to be very cautious about this situation and not jump to simple conclusions.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/12/09/wiran109.xml

kenwoodallpromos
12-11-2007, 01:04 PM
You mean the heads of the government. You cannot talk for an entire nation. There are only so many sheep.
What country have I heard that about most? Germany?

skate
12-12-2007, 06:23 PM

and so it is, with YOUR reference, UncleGeorge and The-Chainsaw receive acknowledgement of their Great Homage.

hcap
12-12-2007, 06:53 PM
and so it is, with YOUR reference, UncleGeorge and The-Chainsaw receive acknowledgement of their Great Homage.
What do you do exactly to compose your gibberish? Cut random words from dictionaries you consider having "BIG WORDS"?? Put 'em a hat, randomly draw them out, and spend a few hours deciding which should follow which?

My reference was to you homey. Naming the prez and vice preznit downright stupid names. My "Great Homage", ( shit, I can't believe I am even quoting this drek ) is to only one Uncle. Hint, it sure ain't your unca george. And by me pointing out your glowing reference to the vice prez as chainsaw cheney is an insult to power tools, is not exactly paying homage to the vice preznit. If you want I could insult you, your uncle and your buddy chainsaw in more explicit terms. But then Pa would definitely give me the boot for violating the TOS :sleeping: