PDA

View Full Version : TAM 12/11/07 - 10th Race

eqitec
12-09-2007, 08:58 PM
I find determining the class of horses running at TAM very challenging early in the meet what with horses coming to TAM from many directions.
To get some help with this and to test a collaborative handicapping process, I've put my class conclusions about this race up at the following link:
https://www.yugma.com/recording/playback.php?dir=FfzAMNgipLza+1Jb7V68KA8iiE/wnd8NqpBU6F99lkA=&file=DUWshub5jcUwlPS36RdwAGeFFBV+NtHu/oQDkW7eaQY=

When you click on this link, a recording will appear. Do the following:
1. click on Full Screen in the upper left hand area.
2. click on Play in the same area.
3. After the recording gets to the 1st horse, Aliemandy Candy, click on Pause on the upper left hand corner and pause as long as you want. When you want to move to the next horse, click on Play again.
After the 12th horse, the screen will change to a class summary screen.
Pause again and then click Close in the upper left area when you are finished.
For anyone interested in discussing within a group what the horse class assignments should be for this race are invited to join me in a 30 minute conference call at 9:00PM Monday night.
The # to call is 1-218-486-3889
The session # when asked is 134-307-446
If you would also like to see my class conclusions while we are on the call, please send me an email at eqitec@gmail.com and I will email back a link to the online session.
I will adjust my conclusions if the group on the teleconference comes to an agreement.
Hopefully this will be fun and an educational benefit for everyone who participates.