PDA

View Full Version : Youbet.com guy -- request

chickenhead
12-09-2007, 01:13 PM
I see the youbet guy here sometimes.

Request: open your pools earlier. There are many people that happen to work during the week who like to put in spot plays in the am. If the pools are not open, bets cannot be made.

I don't know the ins and outs, why, assuming it is, it is difficult. There are other places where the pools are open early. They get my bets. Open the pools early and you will get more handle. The earlier the better.

Jeff P
12-09-2007, 01:44 PM
Another request...

I'm playing Turfway Park this Sunday morning...

Instead of video for R2 at TPX you guys are showing... get this... a Greyhound race from somewhere!!!

Aside from your video being fuzzy/out of focus to the point of almost being unviewable compared to track video from your competitors... can't you guys at least air video from the correct signal?

-jp

JustRalph
12-09-2007, 01:50 PM
Another request...

I'm playing Turfway Park this Sunday morning...

Instead of video for R2 at TPX you guys are showing... get this... a Greyhound race from somewhere!!!

Aside from your video being fuzzy/out of focus to the point of almost being unviewable compared to track video from your competitors... can't you guys at least air video from the correct signal?

-jp

Jeff, I have been to turfway.................squint real hard.........those might be horses!!! :lol:

Jeff P
12-09-2007, 02:04 PM
It's funny, when I watch a race I tend to watch the horses on the lead... their action... the action of the riders... how much the rider thinks he has left when they turn for home...

The lead "horse" didn't have a rider... and going around the 1st turn neither did the second one... I was like WTF... it took me a few seconds but it finally dawned on me... they were GREYHOUNDS not horses!!!

It took them about 15 minutes but at least they are now showing the feed for TPX R3 instead of the greyhound feed they were showing during the running of R2.

-jp

alydar
12-09-2007, 02:34 PM
I see the youbet guy here sometimes.

Request: open your pools earlier. There are many people that happen to work during the week who like to put in spot plays in the am. If the pools are not open, bets cannot be made.

I don't know the ins and outs, why, assuming it is, it is difficult. There are other places where the pools are open early. They get my bets. Open the pools early and you will get more handle. The earlier the better.

I second that request.

NYRA's site has to be the worst about opening.

stuball
12-10-2007, 09:12 AM
Half the time the prices for Aqu for the later races do not show up after
the race is over....at first I thought it was just a glitch but it has happened repeatedly over and over....very aggravating.....

Stuball :mad: :bang: