PDA

View Full Version : Obama & Oprah !!

Marshall Bennett
12-08-2007, 08:35 PM
Just wondering ( well, no wonder really ) if Obama was white , would Oprah be anywhere in sight ?????

lilmegahertz
12-08-2007, 08:37 PM
He isn't white???? Then no wonder he got her to back him....

hcap
12-08-2007, 09:59 PM
Just wondering ( well, no wonder really ) if Obama was white , would Oprah be anywhere in sight ?????I am glad he is as a black, is being supported by another black. Regardless of politics.
In fact it is about time that we got over being distracted in this way.

Maybe you want to question Rudy being supported by Pat Robertson?
One white Christian helping another? Aw shucks. Ain't that charming?

At least Oprah doesn't solicit money from her viewers. And blame 911 on God deciding that there are too many homosexuals and Atheists here.

JustRalph
12-08-2007, 10:15 PM
This is killing Hillary. Oprah Winfrey pulls so much weight when it comes to women......it is amazing. And I don't understand it............. :bang:

kenwoodallpromos
12-08-2007, 10:53 PM
I understand his mother was French.
I believe millions of people who are of mixed races either are IDed by others or self-ID as the "darker-skinned" race.
Ill-concieved negatism at work!
BTW, historically lighter skinned people were considered (by themselves) to be superior because it was believed they stayed indoors more instead of do outdoor labor. Sometime during the 20th century well-tanned persons were considered (by themselves) to be superior because they had the time available to be relaxing outdoors instead of toiling at indoor office jobs!!

PaceAdvantage
12-09-2007, 01:41 AM
Just wondering ( well, no wonder really ) if Obama was white , would Oprah be anywhere in sight ?????Ummm...probably not? Does this question even need to be asked....

On a lighter note, in a perfect world, we would be able to get the following people in the same room together at the same time:

Oprah
Uma
Obama
Osama

+

David Letterman (of course)

Sailwolf
12-09-2007, 02:35 AM
I understand his mother was French.
!!

That is true (or at least what most people would considered a Caucasian background)

Overlay
12-09-2007, 04:51 AM
Ummm...probably not? Does this question even need to be asked....

On a lighter note, in a perfect world, we would be able to get the following people in the same room together at the same time:

Oprah
Uma
Obama
Osama

+

You forgot Keanu (and Ted Kennedy to go along with Letterman).

ddog
12-09-2007, 05:52 AM
This is killing Hillary. Oprah Winfrey pulls so much weight when it comes to women......it is amazing. And I don't understand it............. :bang:

that's to be expected.
your a guy!

The Judge
12-09-2007, 07:41 AM
Now if Oprah is too Black for you you've got a problem.

JustRalph
12-09-2007, 12:07 PM
that's to be expected.
your a guy!
:lol:

Grits
12-09-2007, 12:11 PM
that's to be expected.
your a guy!

She doesn't pull THAT much weight. Catching her show is one thing, following her politics is another.

Don't sell women short. Grave mistake every time. ;)

Tom
12-09-2007, 12:12 PM
Now if Oprah is too Black for you you've got a problem.

Actually, a valid question. How many times do we hear the libs complain about "rich white men" or the "good old boys clubs" or the "European men."

Tom
12-09-2007, 12:14 PM
Oprah
Uma
Obama
Osama

+

dont forget Hillary - "Yo Momma"

GaryG
12-09-2007, 12:20 PM
Obama has the option of being either white or black, whatever suits the occasion. I imagine he was pretty much white when running for his current office. Just like OJ....he lived in a white world until he was in trouble. The he was as black as possible.

Tom
12-09-2007, 12:23 PM
He used to call himslef Barry.