PDA

View Full Version : Pearl Harbor

ddog
12-07-2007, 10:24 AM
Stop and really think about what those from that time gave to us.

Are we living up to what they were fighting for?

http://www.history.navy.mil/photos/events/wwii-pac/pearlhbr/pearlhbr.htm

boomman
12-07-2007, 10:58 AM
All of the men and women who were there that day are American heroes, plain and simple:ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

Boomer

Overlay
12-07-2007, 11:19 AM
My dad was serving in the Navy at Pearl Harbor when it was attacked. He received hearing damage that affected him the rest of his life. A salute to all those who were there.

BIG RED
12-07-2007, 11:23 AM
My dad joined the Navy right after Overlay. Served through the whole war in the Pacific, and survived, otherwise I wouldn't be here.

Not to many of them left. God Bless them ALL!

Lefty
12-07-2007, 11:41 AM
Thanks to all the vets. Otherwise, none of us would be here.
And thanks to our current volunteer military who still continue to fight evil and keep us safe. God Bless you all.

GaryG
12-07-2007, 11:50 AM
My dad saw plenty of action on a destroyer in the South Pacific. He never would talk about it. I had an uncle that survived Pearl Harbor. God bless Harry Truman for ending the war when he did.

RaceBookJoe
12-07-2007, 01:19 PM
A defining moment in US history. May those brave men never be forgotten. Also, may the current members of our military be proud for protecting us and draw from the bravery of the past militarys.

lilmegahertz
12-07-2007, 02:33 PM
May everyone stop and offer a moment of silent respect and remembrance for those heroes that day. God bless all the armed forces men and women, past and present, for theirs is a tough job that they do to protect my rights on a daily basis. As a sister of the armed forces, I know the pain. As a civilian, I support you even though I do not support the leaders of this country...