PDA

View Full Version : PTC to get PHA & PENN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

betovernetcapper
12-05-2007, 10:26 PM
Joe Santanna head of the National HBPA and the Pennsylvania HBPA spoke at the Arizona Symposium and called for an "entity" to assist in the distribution of the signals.

http://news.bloodhorse.com/viewstory.asp?id=42344

To me this implies that he and the Pennsylvania HBPA want to distribute the signals. They can do it without waiting for an "entity". Casper isn't needed. If he is sincere, we can be betting the Keystone State by Friday. :jump:

If any one wants to thank Joe for his efforts he can be reached at 717 652-5849 or emailed at pahbpa@hughes.net

Premier Turf Club
12-05-2007, 10:56 PM
Joe Santanna head of the National HBPA and the Pennsylvania HBPA spoke at the Arizona Symposium and called for an "entity" to assist in the distribution of the signals.

To me this implies that he and the Pennsylvania HBPA want to distribute the signals. They can do it without waiting for an "entity". Casper isn't needed. If he is sincere, we can be betting the Keystone State by Friday. :jump:

If any one wants to thank Joe for his efforts he can be reached at 717 652-5849 or emailed at pahbpa@hughes.net

We would be happy to discuss Pennsylvania signals with Mr. Santanna at his convenience. I would think with a 30% drop-off in handle at Philly Park it would be a win for all of us.

shanta
12-06-2007, 08:13 AM

Morning Bet
Just sent this to our "paisan" Joe :)

Good morning Joe,
Please consider providing your signal to Premier Turf Club. Ian Meyers is running the joint and is doing good things for the horseplayer. There are a growing number of players there and we will bet your tracks enthusiastically.

Thanks for taking the time to read this. Wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas.

Buon Natale,
Richie Pizzicara
New Rochelle, New York

prospector
12-06-2007, 10:40 AM
nice email Richie...
i also sent one similar..

john del riccio
12-06-2007, 11:35 AM
We would be happy to discuss Pennsylvania signals with Mr. Santanna at his convenience. I would think with a 30% drop-off in handle at Philly Park it would be a win for all of us.

.....add CT & i'm an ex-jersey-ite

John

rrbauer
12-06-2007, 11:52 AM

30% takeout on some exotics, I bet you would like to have some of that business! :lol:

betovernetcapper
12-06-2007, 11:59 AM
.....add CT & i'm an ex-jersey-ite

This reminds me of an obscure harness racing fact. Balmoral Race Track is located in Crete, Illinois and in the last 75 years not a single person born in Crete has ever moved away. Not one person-they all still live there. The reason is of course if they moved they would become ex-Creations.

alydar
12-06-2007, 12:41 PM
Good luck with Philly Park, a very tough sell.

kenwoodallpromos
12-06-2007, 01:55 PM
Thank you Joe for making 31% takeout more widespread!! Reminds me of the Show "Married With Children whenever Peg says "Thank your dad kids" and they say in unison "Thanks Dad"!!LOL!!

ddog
12-06-2007, 01:59 PM
Good luck with Philly Park, a very tough sell.

I would throw money out the windows or BURN it in the fireplace before I would play that place.

I hope PTC can get it but I can't stomach it at all.

Wait can I get a 25% rebate there? ;)

betovernetcapper
12-06-2007, 02:42 PM
I would throw money out the windows or BURN it in the fireplace before I would play that place.

I hope PTC can get it but I can't stomach it at all.

Wait can I get a 25% rebate there? ;)

Window(s) plural and a fireplace? Good God man-your too wealthy to be concerned about a rebate. :lol:

betovernetcapper
12-06-2007, 04:37 PM
Called Santanna this morning and he hasn't got back with me yet, but I know he really wants to increase the purses and the handle in PA.

His cell phone # is XXXXXXXXX is anyone wants to give him a call ;)

PaceAdvantage
12-07-2007, 02:33 AM
Is that a publicly available number that you posted? If not, why did you post that?

betovernetcapper
12-07-2007, 09:46 AM
Yes-when I called the number on the web site, I got a message that Joe could be reached on his cell and gave the cell number-it's public but you have to waste a long distance call to get it. This isn't an issue with me but is for some people.