PDA

View Full Version : Problem with HOL cards for 5th and 6th 7th

JustRalph
12-05-2007, 12:10 AM
I downloaded the cards from Bris and they contain no post positions or morning line............yet they are underlined like a "final card" on the download page?

anybody else have this problem?

I sent them an email 6 hours ago and no answer.............

FlyinLate
12-05-2007, 12:12 AM
I downloaded the cards from Bris and they contain no post positions or morning line............yet they are underlined like a "final card" on the download page?

anybody else have this problem?

I sent them an email 6 hours ago and no answer.............

I may have seen what your referring to before as it happened to me with a card this summer over at Del Mar. Any chance of you posting the card so I can see what your referring to?

plainolebill
12-05-2007, 01:59 AM
I have the 5th and it's ok.

MakinItHappen
12-05-2007, 02:35 AM

Hey Ralph,

Bris Past Performance's will not have post positions and Morning Line until after a "p" appears following the date on the download link. If it just shows the date (ie - 06) it will not have Posts and ML, yet. If it appears as 06p then it has post positions and Morning Line. For Hollywood, Past Performances with post positions and morning line are usually not available until about 24 hrs prior to first post.

The following note appears at the bottom of the download page:

Note: Files which contain program #'s & morning line odds can be identified by the letter "p" following the race date - i.e., "21p".

Best of Luck To You, Ralph, and Your Ohio State Buckeyes!

MakinItHappen

JustRalph
12-05-2007, 04:31 AM
the 5th does have the p........when I looked at the other two they did too......... I refreshed the page and now only the 5th does.......probably actually a browser problem.............I will clean up everything and see what happens............GOD Bless IE............... I will delete the one I have and re-download and see if it changes...............

Thanks!

JustRalph
12-05-2007, 04:48 AM
Killed the Temps in IE and rebooted. deleted the original cards I downloaded and started over.............now the 5th is fine and no phony p's behind the other two........

Thanks!

Billw stop shaking your head and mumbling about Firefox............. :lol:

JustRalph
12-05-2007, 04:53 PM
ok, I got email from Bris telling me to "clear my temp files" and cleanup my computer and see if it made a difference. At least they gave good advice.