PDA

View Full Version : Best online wagering account and why?

icebak
12-03-2007, 02:26 PM
Just wondering what are the best online wagering accounts. I am currently in Texas and that is a factor, but location aside, which are the best. Do some offer significant rewards etc? Are they all owned by the same company?

Would appriciate some feedback. I am currently with BetPad.com.

skate
12-03-2007, 04:07 PM
tsnhorse, works for me.

they use Ameritab for bettting.

they usually have some sort of special going, such as 10% off for certain day at a certain track, varies.

quite a few other savings.

myself, i try to stay away from the incentives and consentrate only on what i prefer.

reliable, works for me.

betovernetcapper
12-03-2007, 06:07 PM
I look for rebates and a space age betting interface that allows for conditional wagering and dutching so I use Premier Turf Club. :)

Ron
12-03-2007, 09:39 PM
I think it may also depend on what tracks you want to wager on. In this day and age, one account is not enough.

csmith
12-04-2007, 06:23 AM
Premier Turf Club is the BEST by far.

railman305
12-11-2007, 07:26 PM
everyone says this PTC is the best site, and maybe it has the best interface, but you can't bet on the major tracks right, and is their live video even?

Cangamble
12-11-2007, 07:49 PM
I can't have an account with most US AWD's, but since PTC is the newest one and done by people who know their stuff, I'm pretty confident that their betting interface has to be as good if not better than the competition.
They don't have video (yet?), but as I said on another thread, I'm not sure how important video is to todays internet bettor.
And yes, they don't have a great selection of tracks, but you can't beat their rebates.

Rook
12-12-2007, 12:24 AM
everyone says this PTC is the best site, and maybe it has the best interface, but you can't bet on the major tracks right?

What would you rather do: Bet on the "major" tracks with zero rebate or the medium/smaller tracks with a rebate in the double digits? If your answer is the former, you obviously have no interest in making money. For a serious player, the rebates add up to tens of thousands of dollars a year.

If horseplayers had any sense, the "majors" who refuse to deal with PTC would become the minors and the ones who have an open signal would be getting virtually all of our business.

boomman
12-12-2007, 12:53 AM
What would you rather do: Bet on the "major" tracks with zero rebate or the medium/smaller tracks with a rebate in the double digits? If your answer is the former, you obviously have no interest in making money. For a serious player, the rebates add up to tens of thousands of dollars a year.

If horseplayers had any sense, the "majors" who refuse to deal with PTC would become the minors and the ones who have an open signal would be getting virtually all of our business.

Since I have making money in mind (and I would think all of you would too) it makes the most sense to use an ADW that lowers take out by offering lucrative cash rewards and has phenomenal customer service, and that is without a doubt Premier Turf Club! I agree with Rook: Put pressure on the so called "major" tracks by putting your wagering dollars on the ones that make their signals available to everyone at a fair price...If they don't, turn them into "minors" by not wagering on them!;)

Boomer

cjruma
12-26-2007, 12:11 PM
Since you are in Texas, there are very few systems available. The AmericaTab systems are generally considered the best in the country by players and Betpad is a system that is still operated by the original developers of AmericaTab. Churchill Downs purchased AmericaTab in June of this year and has merged its Twinspires system into the AmericaTab operating platform. They were cocncerned about the laws in the state of Texas, as a public company, and thus Betpad was created by the folks at Beulah Park, who developed the original system to continue serving Texans. I believe that the Content war between TVG and Churchill will be a thing of the past very soon and so all tracks will be available on Twinspires which will probably end up being the very best system in the country...except for 6 states and WashDC.

betovernetcapper
12-26-2007, 12:40 PM
The AmericaTab systems are generally considered the best in the country by players

QUE? What players? I'll grant that the BrisBet/Crapnet betting interface has some distinct advantages over sending your bets in using the postal service but it isn't in the same class as the YouBet or PTC .

NoCal Boy
12-26-2007, 12:49 PM
How did this thread suddenly turn into a commercial for twinspires? ha ha

I am in CA so PTC is out, but I understand they have an excellent system. I use Youbet and it does everything that I need it to do. and then some. TS seems to be gaining traction since merging in the ATab sites, but I believe it has come at the expense of XpressBet. Magna can not seem to catch a break. Their "partner" now dwarfs them in ADW.

Wickel
12-26-2007, 06:19 PM
I've always contended that the initial deposit to open a PTC account what too much for $2 bettors. How about deposting money after you've opened an account? With Betpad, it's from $2 to whatever; Youbet has a minimum of $20.

rrpic6
12-26-2007, 07:04 PM
QUE? What players? I'll grant that the BrisBet/Crapnet betting interface has some distinct advantages over sending your bets in using the postal service but it isn't in the same class as the YouBet or PTC .

BONC:

Looks like your getting info right from the "horses mouth". My educated guess is that cjruma is Mr. Charles Ruma, Owner of Beulah Park, previous CEO of Winticket, and all around good guy..and a straight shooter to boot.

RR

pandy
12-26-2007, 07:10 PM
PTC is the best I've seen so far and they'll get my bets for the tracks they cover that I wager on. For the other tracks, I like bookmaker.com (betcris), which also gives cash rewards. Twinspires gives you free pps if you bet, which is nice.

InsideThePylons-MW
12-26-2007, 07:30 PM
Some hilarious incompetent stuff going on out there in ADW/racetrack land today.

New Superhifive at SA today.

Where can you bet it?

Youbet-----No

Twinspires----No

TVG-----No

2 other phone accounts------No

I guess it's mainly an ontrack wager only. :lol:

Once again, incompetence is the winner! :bang:

betovernetcapper
12-26-2007, 07:36 PM
rrpic6- I'm sure the man has some sterling qualities, but that has nothing to do with my post.

trigger
12-27-2007, 03:31 PM
Some hilarious incompetent stuff going on out there in ADW/racetrack land today.

New Superhifive at SA today.

Where can you bet it?

Youbet-----No

Twinspires----No

TVG-----No

2 other phone accounts------No

I guess it's mainly an ontrack wager only. :lol:

Once again, incompetence is the winner! :bang:

Yesterday's handle=54,653>>>Carryover=43,350