PDA

View Full Version : BCS Swamp Gas

rrbauer
12-02-2007, 08:29 PM
How can Missouri go from #1 to out of it? And Kansas, which they beat, stay in it? And, West Virginia which also lost and was ranked below Missouri stays in it. Something is wrong with this system. No rational explanation exists for this one. Mizzou got hosed. Politics? Someone from Missouri say the wrong thing at the wrong time?

doophus
12-02-2007, 10:01 PM
Totally agree on the Missouri outcome.

Florida finished OUT of the Top 10?!? For certain there isn't a team in the US who wants to play Florida in 30 or so days.

Only (2) teams made it into the Top 25 with (4) losses - Auburn & Tennessee. Which conference are they in, I fergit? Oh yeah, they're in that inferior SEC which is sending only (9) or so teams to bowl games. :jump: :ThmbUp:

Looking into my little petri dish - Florida will win the national championship next year - 2008/2009 - probably undefeated.

harnesslover
12-02-2007, 10:04 PM
Only (2) teams made it into the Top 25 with (4) losses - Auburn & Tennessee. Which conference are they in, I fergit? Oh yeah, they're in that inferior SEC which is sending only (9) or so teams to bowl games. :jump: :ThmbUp:

Yeah, that crappy ass SEC.. Cannot come close to that powerhouse Big 10 :lol::lol::lol: