PDA

View Full Version : Tommorrows Double

Suff
01-16-2003, 08:12 PM
I had a Very nice Anaylsis of races 1 and 2 worked up.. when the power blew and my PC went off. I refuse to bet the 5 (6-5) in tommorrows first.. and maybe to a fault I refuse to bet these weak horses when they are bet down like this one's gonna be.

But with that said. I'm betting the 4 (20-1) Childs fortune.. and there is a very strong case for this horse... but I am not re-typing it.. although if she wins I will outline why I liked her. And I beleive she has as good as chance as the 5. The 4 CHILDS Fortune runs big tommorrow. I also like the 1 in tommorrows first. Pulpit is My Favorite horse... and this horse is Sky Mesa's Sister. Storm Cat's her Gran MA MA..

4-1-5

In the 2nd.. another group of weak horses.. and I do like the FAV.. Sweep in the Night (5-2) and I like the 4 (4-1)...

Working up the card and I think I'll post 6 race selections later

Suff
01-17-2003, 09:37 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Sufferindowns

But with that said. I'm betting the 4 (20-1) Childs fortune.. and there is a very strong case for this horse... but I am not re-typing it.. although if she wins I will outline why I liked her. And I beleive she has as good as chance as the 5. The 4 CHILDS Fortune runs big tommorrow. I also like the 1 in tommorrows first. Pulpit is My Favorite horse... and this horse is Sky Mesa's Sister. Storm Cat's her Gran MA MA..

4-1-5

Well... I was wrong here... the 5 (.65) won by 2 lengths. I guess a few people had the same angles I was using to bet the 4 (20-1) as she went off at 5-1 and ran dead last after flashing speed for two furlongs. they bet the 1 as well and he did'nt run much better.... bad ideas for race 1.

In the 2nd.. another group of weak horses.. and I do like the FAV.. Sweep in the Night (5-2) and I like the 4 (4-1)...

It ran 5, 4, 3, with the 6 winning but being DQ'd... The 4 did run a good race... But sweep was a big disappointment running 4th officially... but 5th unofficially.

I don't mind tooting my horn a lil bit when I hit a Nice score... so I thought it only fair to acknowledge when i throw up a stinker... and this selection was a stinker