PDA

View Full Version : Dead Cat bounce will be OVER

sammy the sage
12-02-2007, 09:10 AM
as of tomorrow....just my two cents.

Irs cannot even get your refunds due....love absurd "spin" on why not!

Sales circular's already at AFTER CHRISTMAS levels...TODAY...on 12/2

More & MORe lay-off's being ANNOUNCED...

TIME for an UGLY ride!

kenwoodallpromos
12-02-2007, 12:04 PM
I should not have replied because it is off-topic section and I do not know what you are talking about- at first I thought there was a hot 2 year old offspring of Storm Cat!

Grits
12-02-2007, 12:10 PM
Sammy, between this post and your thought about having to lay-off workers, I'm concerned about you.

You need to get out. Go somewhere that will somehow be uplifting, right away. All the negative is harmful, it builds inside . . . and is really bad for you.

TIME for an UGLY ride!

ddog
12-02-2007, 12:57 PM
I should not have replied because it is off-topic section and I do not know what you are talking about- at first I thought there was a hot 2 year old offspring of Storm Cat!

good one , none the less

:lol:

PaceAdvantage
12-02-2007, 01:41 PM

TIME for an UGLY ride!How can you have a dead cat bounce without a massive selloff?

sammy the sage
12-02-2007, 02:01 PM
1st...if you don't know what a DCB is....then you're right not to post!

PA...I know you and will agree to disagree from takes on the other threads w/similiar chicken little angle's...

that said...

there has been...a massive sell-off quietly...only foreigner's have bought w/cheaper dollar's....but at some point...it will be TOO CHEAP.

I mean after all...what good was a confederate dollar in nov...1864...

Now...yes that was an EXTREME analogy/parable....but there's GONNA be hell to pay for several YEARS...

PaceAdvantage
12-02-2007, 02:52 PM
So you're saying that foreign investors are the only thing that's propping up this market?

robert99
12-02-2007, 04:47 PM
So you're saying that foreign investors are the only thing that's propping up this market?

Foreign investors are certainly not propping up the market - they are trying to get out of the US dollar and OPEC are actively considering pricing oil in Euros. The current market is bucking fundamentals (earnings are rapidly reducing) and is banking on FED rate cuts and some pre-election feel good bribes. Rate cuts etc will further weaken the dollar and further fuel inflation, unless the debt burdened US consumer in work can be persuaded out of trying to borrow even more to suck in further imports as China effectively devalues. Exports may grow with weak dollar but banks are hanging on to what reserves they have left and won't lend much on longer term or risky investments. Farms and mining may do well but the internal services industry outlook is not good and that is 70% of the economy.

sammy the sage
12-02-2007, 05:02 PM
"The current market is bucking fundamentals (earnings are rapidly reducing) and is banking on FED rate cuts and some pre-election feel good bribes. Rate cuts etc will further weaken the dollar and further fuel inflation"

BINGO....probably more accurate...either way...market is about to TANK!

What out when the TRUE un-employment figures become public!

PaceAdvantage
12-02-2007, 05:22 PM
BINGO....probably more accurate...either way...market is about to TANK!I've been hearing this for so long now, it's useless. Eventually, you will be right....some day....how long have you been holding short?