PDA

View Full Version : Hollywood Park 12/1/07 Races 6-9

Tee
12-01-2007, 06:01 PM
Haven't had a chance to look at the card, so no pick 4. But a little race by race analysis might be fun.

Race 6
I'll go to the far outside in this field of 8 with Street Royale. This one appears to have some talent - look at that work tab!! Doesn't look to shabby in the flesh either.

I suspect Coast Guard will be prominent throughout, but will he be able to finish that last 1/2?

We'll see in about 5 minutes.

Sailwolf
12-01-2007, 06:13 PM
Haven't had a chance to look at the card, so no pick 4. But a little race by race analysis might be fun.

Race 6
I'll go to the far outside in this field of 8 with Street Royale. This one appears to have some talent - look at that work tab!! Doesn't look to shabby in the flesh either.

I suspect Coast Guard will be prominent throughout, but will he be able to finish that last 1/2?

Talk of a cat first and Coast Guard second

Sailwolf
12-01-2007, 06:14 PM

Race 6

Street Royale 3rd:ThmbDown:

Tee
12-01-2007, 06:25 PM
Very nice effort by the winner. My selection ran like he had know idea what he was doing. Turned out to be a good thing for Coast Guard cuz he was looking for a place to lay down in the stretch.

Top three might be worth keeping an eye on further down the road.

Race 6

Tee
12-01-2007, 06:34 PM
It's always the other Baffert, the one with the higher price right? ;) Gold maker has shown a bit of speed, but I think he will be out footed early in here. The question is can he sit & finish?

Race sets up well for Tropic Storm but he is the co choice, so why am I even talking about him? :)

Sailwolf
12-01-2007, 06:42 PM
It's always the other Baffert, the one with the higher price right? ;) Gold maker has shown a bit of speed, but I think he will be out footed early in here. The question is can he sit & finish?

Race sets up well for Tropic Storm but he is the co choice, so why am I even talking about him? :)

Because tropic storm won, american officer 2nd, and goldmaker 3rd

Tee
12-01-2007, 07:08 PM
Can Grain Of Truth possibly get into the mix here? She's getting a decent weight allowance(unless an over has been announced that I missed.) She is very lightly raced this year in comparison to the main choices as well - could be a plus.

TTS can't let Sugar Shake get away - that should be to the benefit of Romance Is Diane. But then you are still only looking at 2/1. The other beneficiary could just be Grain Of Truth.

Tee
12-01-2007, 07:12 PM
Well there was always that possibility as well.

Romance Is Diane took it to em in her last & she took it to em today.

She did drift up to 5/2 ;)

Can Grain Of Truth possibly get into the mix here? She's getting a decent weight allowance(unless an over has been announced that I missed.) She is very lightly raced this year in comparison to the main choices as well - could be a plus.

TTS can't let Sugar Shake get away - that should be to the benefit of Romance Is Diane. But then you are still only looking at 2/1. The other beneficiary could just be Grain Of Truth.

Sailwolf
12-01-2007, 07:19 PM
pick3 (6,7,8) is 8.90 (Throw it back):(

Sailwolf
12-01-2007, 07:25 PM
How low can you go?

Sailwolf
12-01-2007, 07:26 PM
Could go as low as yesterday. Barely over $1,000

Tee
12-01-2007, 07:34 PM
Bit of a yawner, would have liked to see this one go on the lawn.

Chop House George

Pay What You Owe

Sailwolf
12-01-2007, 07:43 PM
M biarritz won at 7 to 1. I did not have him:bang:

Pick 4 = 346

Pick 6 = 22,549 more than yesterday

Sailwolf
12-01-2007, 07:46 PM
On the turf tomorrow?