PDA

View Full Version : FINAL RULES.............EXACTA CONTEST

betsall
12-01-2007, 03:46 PM
When you have alot of people giving all sorts of good opinions it's hard to fit them all in so this is what it will be trying to be fair. Changes can be made for the next one.

Final rules for the Exacta Contest starting DEC 2

1. 12.00 bankroll each day.

2. Bet as many tracks as you want

3. Bet the way you want.

4. Last 30 days.You can make up races if you miss some at anytime.

5. Most money wins. If you would like to figure any other stats then do so and list at end of contest.

6. Any scratch voids that wager unless you win without the horse.

7. Try and make the bet as clear as possible.

I will sent messages to all to make sure they know when it starts.

If anything is missed then we will post it later.

ryesteve
12-01-2007, 08:13 PM
When you say "you can make up races if you miss some", does that mean if I miss the 2nd and the 3rd, I can then bet $36 on the 4th? That's fine, but we need to close the loophole whereby someone saves all their money until the last day, and bets huge $$ on a few combinations and tries to win the contest that way. I think there ought to be a limit on how much money can be placed on a given combination.

rcknhrse
12-01-2007, 11:06 PM
i hope what he means is if a person misses 1 day the next day they can spend nomore than $12 in any race they choose maxing out at $24 for playing 2 days in 1.with the rules as i understand them now a player could put all $12 into 1 race or play 6 races and only put $2 into each or anything in between.

betsall
12-01-2007, 11:19 PM
When you say "you can make up races if you miss some", does that mean if I miss the 2nd and the 3rd, I can then bet $36 on the 4th? That's fine, but we need to close the loophole whereby someone saves all their money until the last day, and bets huge $$ on a few combinations and tries to win the contest that way. I think there ought to be a limit on how much money can be placed on a given combination.

Right. If you have to make up a day or so you can only bet 12.00 each at any given race. Hoping everyone will understand that.

betsall
12-01-2007, 11:21 PM
i hope what he means is if a person misses 1 day the next day they can spend nomore than $12 in any race they choose maxing out at $24 for playing 2 days in 1.with the rules as i understand them now a player could put all $12 into 1 race or play 6 races and only put $2 into each or anything in between.

Yes 2.00 at 6 different races or same race with different horses, long as the total isn't over 12.00

ryesteve
12-01-2007, 11:53 PM
Yes, as long as you can't bet more than $12 on a single race, that works...

rcknhrse
12-02-2007, 02:39 PM
1 more question

the other contest i believe had a rule about posting no later that 10 min to post

does that apply here.

if that applies ,i just broke the rule,doesnt matter as i lost anyway ,but i would like to know

betsall
12-02-2007, 03:23 PM
1 more question

the other contest i believe had a rule about posting no later that 10 min to post

does that apply here.

if that applies ,i just broke the rule,doesnt matter as i lost anyway ,but i would like to know

Going to loosin up for the exacta contest as long as it's not like 1 minute before.

Also I will not check everyone's total bets, I expect others to notice and say something. Like for example someone bets 1,3/all, I'm not going to count the all or if some one makes 6 bets in 6 different posts, not going to total them to make sure they equal to 12.00 cause there is so much record keeping.

Results might not even be every day, will see how it goes.

rcknhrse
12-02-2007, 03:33 PM
ok

yeah you got alot to keep track of

originally i thought the ex contest might apply to only 1 race .

betsall
12-02-2007, 03:41 PM
ok

yeah you got alot to keep track of

originally i thought the ex contest might apply to only 1 race .

This will be the one and only exacta contest the way it is now. I can deal with it for 30 days. Next exacta contest someone else will have to do it or it will be changed to one race then it won't be so bad.

betsall
12-02-2007, 04:43 PM
Please report any and all winnings or viod tickets. If no word I will mark you down as a miss...THANK YOU.

ryesteve
12-02-2007, 05:15 PM
One more question: if you lose some bets due to scratches, can you make up the amount on a subsequent day, or are the make-up bets only if you miss an entire day?

betsall
12-02-2007, 05:27 PM
One more question: if you lose some bets due to scratches, can you make up the amount on a subsequent day, or are the make-up bets only if you miss an entire day?

You need to of course state your balance due to scratches. Make them up any day. But if you have a balance of 4.00 you can't use that amount with any other monies, has to be totally seperate.

ryesteve
12-02-2007, 06:33 PM
I didn't quite follow that last part. Let's say I lose $4 to scratches on monday; can I then bet $16 on tuesday, so long as no individual race exceeds $12?

betsall
12-02-2007, 06:55 PM
I didn't quite follow that last part. Let's say I lose $4 to scratches on monday; can I then bet $16 on tuesday, so long as no individual race exceeds $12?

You got it right.