PDA

View Full Version : Turfway Park

Cheap Speed
12-01-2007, 10:13 AM
Long time lurker 1st time poster :) as my kids are at an age that I have time again to get back into more serious cappin.

I enjoy the insight and different views. Also like a good argument/discussion as much as anybody but lately things seem to have gotten too personal between a few.

I'm a little surprised nobody seems to be playing TPX. How come?

In the 4 race cards since it opened this meet, winners have romped in at odds of 8.1, 27.7, 50.4, 10.5, 10.5, 16.1, 12.3, 9.8, 66.1, 10, 9.8, & 29.6.

I was planning to take a week to develop a track model but hate to miss the boat.

Before last night, % E for Routes is 51.9 and for S is 52.4. Sprints are being won by horses on the lead at 1/2 but seem to be horses that have shown speed on Poly rather than dirt in PP and have some bad dirt PP recently. Routes are a little more forgiving to horses not on the lead but still not many that are not well placed by 3/4.

thoughts, input?

betsall
12-01-2007, 11:46 AM
Here's a few. http://www.brisnet.com/cgi-bin/promo_rep.cgi?tpx

Cheap Speed
12-01-2007, 01:45 PM
Thanks. I have those & 29ths

Clarification on %E = % Energy distribution from Brohammer MPH

Tom Barrister
12-01-2007, 02:27 PM
Anyone have BRIS Ultimate PP from the previous days they would send me?

You're asking people to do something illegal and also explicitly against BRIS/TSN (and every other contracted distributor of Equibase information) Terms of Service.

You can purchase the 1.00 single data files from BRIS through their webpage and archive service and reproduce the past performances through their Past Performance Generator software.

JustRalph
12-01-2007, 02:36 PM
I would be playing Turfway if it weren't for the ADW mess..............

witchdoctor
12-01-2007, 02:43 PM
I thought PTC was now taking Turfway.

Cheap Speed
12-01-2007, 03:16 PM
Tom,

Thanks. PA or whomever, please remove that from my post.

PaceAdvantage
12-01-2007, 03:40 PM
You're asking people to do something illegal and also explicitly against BRIS/TSN (and every other contracted distributor of Equibase information) Terms of Service.

You can purchase the 1.00 single data files from BRIS through their webpage and archive service and reproduce the past performances through their Past Performance Generator software.Ooops....I missed that....in the future, if folks see something like this, please don't hesitate to email or PM me and I'll take it down ASAP...

Premier Turf Club
12-01-2007, 04:18 PM
I would be playing Turfway if it weren't for the ADW mess..............

Ralph:

We carry TP. It would be a great opportunity for you to use our new interface.

Ian