PDA

View Full Version : TV Girl at Fair Grounds

rcknhrse
11-30-2007, 04:17 PM
Kinda cute.Looks like maria shriver after having major corective surgery on all the crooked parts of her face

onefast99
11-30-2007, 04:23 PM
I was on NJbets.com today and some of the races were only partially shown due to the signal issue.:bang:

jballscalls
11-30-2007, 06:59 PM
Kinda cute.Looks like maria shriver after having major corective surgery on all the crooked parts of her face

She does the paddock show there and at Louisiana Downs, Jessica Pacheco. I actually messaged Dooley today and asked him to pass along to her that she put me onto a 21 to 1 last week that ran 2nd. She goes for lots of big prices

njcurveball
11-30-2007, 09:50 PM
Here is her analysis on-line. Very good handicapper and very easy on the eyes!

Well done Fair Grounds! Well done! :ThmbUp:

http://www.fairgroundsracecourse.com/racing_information/handicapping/

onefast99
11-30-2007, 10:10 PM
They do everything well at the Fairgrounds very professional and really nice people. I cant wait to go there in two weeks.:cool:

Indulto
11-30-2007, 10:24 PM
Gee Whiz, BgM! How do you expect me to get any handicappping done tonight? :bang:

Indulto
12-01-2007, 01:51 AM
Capital Offense's O'Farrell should have used this gal as a spokesperson instead of Cauthen. She's as easy to listen to as she is to look at. Hell, she'd really heat up the AQU winter meet. ;)

gIracing
12-01-2007, 01:56 AM
Fair Grounds has set the standard. the other tracks across the cou ntry need to step their paddock game up.

NY BRED
12-01-2007, 08:13 AM
Dayam!! Beats all hell outta Brad Thomas!

not to mention Mr. B on TVG:rolleyes:

john del riccio
12-01-2007, 08:19 AM
who needs speed figures with a figure like that !

John

onefast99
12-01-2007, 08:21 AM
Dayam!! Beats all hell outta Brad Thomas!
Brad Thomas is terrible another change Monmouth needs to make quickly. He picks winners every so often but his personality is not tolerable. Very rarely in big stakes races does he go out on a limb as evidenced by the Breeders cup morning line as set by yours truly Brad Thomas. I think every one of his picks includes "the jockey-trainer winning percentage is huge".

jma
12-01-2007, 10:13 AM
I have to say, I'm curious (for obvious reasons)...is this actually the same person? Yes, they're both named Jessica Pacheco, but the Jessica Pacheco in BigMack's picture has a website (that would be jessicapacheco.com). Her resume there says she is a dancer who has appeared in soap operas and other shows, almost all of which are on Spanish language television (Telemundo). It mentions nothing about TV work in America, much less having an on-camera host role for the Fair Grounds. The Fair Grounds' Jessica Pacheco speaks English with no trace of an accent while the bikini model Jessica Pacheco does all her work in Spanish. Plus the Fair Grounds host is about 10 years older. But still...let's just pretend they're the same person. It's more fun. Or at least get the bikini model/dancer Jessica Pacheco a job on TVG. :)

jballscalls
12-01-2007, 11:07 AM
I have to say, I'm curious (for obvious reasons)...is this actually the same person? Yes, they're both named Jessica Pacheco, but the Jessica Pacheco in BigMack's picture has a website (that would be jessicapacheco.com). Her resume there says she is a dancer who has appeared in soap operas and other shows, almost all of which are on Spanish language television (Telemundo). It mentions nothing about TV work in America, much less having an on-camera host role for the Fair Grounds. The Fair Grounds' Jessica Pacheco speaks English with no trace of an accent while the bikini model Jessica Pacheco does all her work in Spanish. Plus the Fair Grounds host is about 10 years older. But still...let's just pretend they're the same person. It's more fun. Or at least get the bikini model/dancer Jessica Pacheco a job on TVG. :)

its not the same girl

Dahoss9698
12-01-2007, 11:56 AM
Brad Thomas is terrible another change Monmouth needs to make quickly. He picks winners every so often but his personality is not tolerable. Very rarely in big stakes races does he go out on a limb as evidenced by the Breeders cup morning line as set by yours truly Brad Thomas. I think every one of his picks includes "the jockey-trainer winning percentage is huge".

You're kidding right? I pray one day we get someone even remotely close to as hard working and sharp as Brad Thomas in NY. Going out on a limb? Who cares as long as he gives out winners.

Pace Cap'n
12-01-2007, 01:11 PM
its not the same girl

I bet ours (FG) wouldn't look much worse. That is one fine looking lady.

bigmack
12-01-2007, 01:44 PM
its not the same girl
I had my doubts.

That picture should be taken down immediately. :cool:

toetoe
12-01-2007, 02:22 PM
Not her at all.

I posted an embarrassing plea to Travis Stone asking whether she might marry me. No response, so I dropped it. JPach is SWEET, though. :jump:

rokitman
12-02-2007, 05:31 PM
Kinda cute.Looks like maria shriver after having major corective surgery on all the crooked parts of her faceIf my suspicions are correct, Maria is an alien inhabiting a human body.

CryingForTheHorses
12-02-2007, 07:13 PM

Im wondering IF you always insult people like this??..Sounds to me like you look for the bad in everybody...I think she does a excellent job and I praise her.!!

jma
12-02-2007, 09:53 PM
its not the same girl

Uh, yeah, that was pretty clear. :) Not too many non-English-speaking bikini models who are also hosts of horse racing broadcasts.

All this silliness aside, Fair Grounds' Jessica does a fine job, and we like bikini girl too.

sandpit
12-08-2007, 01:54 PM
She's definitely NOT the bikini girl. If you've ever seen her in person, you can tell she's older. She is a very nice girl and tries very hard. She did not grow up in a horseracing environment, but has a great love for the game. It would be great to see more young people like her get involved in the sport. She did some work for the Kentucky Derby people last year, and did a good job there too. However, I remember seeing her on the La. Downs signal the day Barbaro broke down...after the Preakness, she came on and said (I'm paraphrasing) "It's a shame what happened to Barbaro, but I'm sure he'll be back for the Belmont.":eek: Part of her learning curve, I guess.

Leo1965
12-09-2007, 07:37 PM
Sandpit, you must have either mixed her up with somebody else or you misunderstood. There is no way that Barbaro statement - no matter the exact wording but with those implications - in anyway came out of Jessica's mouth.

the little guy
12-09-2007, 07:59 PM
Sandpit, you must have either mixed her up with somebody else or you misunderstood. There is no way that Barbaro statement - no matter the exact wording but with those implications - in anyway came out of Jessica's mouth.

Welcome to the wonderful world of the internet.

eastie
12-10-2007, 12:00 AM
I didn't even know Barbaro broke down till after the race. It was so loud at suffolk that one couldn't hear any of the audio. WE all bet on Bernadino so the only thing audible were screams of joy......then all of a sudden it was like getting punched in the stomach...

rcknhrse
12-29-2007, 07:43 PM
Im wondering IF you always insult people like this??..Sounds to me like you look for the bad in everybody...I think she does a excellent job and I praise her.!!
yes i always insult anyone and everyone i can
if i had been born 20 years later i would have fit right on with the JUNKIES heard on wjfk 106.7 in wash dc.

toetoe
12-29-2007, 08:06 PM
'horse,

McShell's(sp.?) intentions are noble, but they seemingly betray a dualistic bent. Love all the way, or "insult." I found your description well within bounds and --- horrors !! --- I like both you AND McShell(sp.?). As to JPach, she's just so darn cute and bubbly. Kinda outa control, even. What could be more attractive than that ? :jump:

rrpic6
12-30-2007, 12:32 AM
Whatever happened to the quite young looking, tall, dirty blonde thin girl that was part of the Paddock-Pre-Race show at Delta Downs last year? Their show has regressed to the one-man analyzer-announcer.

RR

rastajenk
12-30-2007, 10:20 AM
As to JPach, she's just so darn cute and bubbly. Kinda outa control, even. What could be more attractive than that ?

On the preview show (with Dooley) before the day's first race, she's really wired. She must start her day with a coupla double-triple venti lattes. :eek: I like that.

Another one I like is the redhead at Woodbine. Renee Kieran, maybe, not sure of her name. May not be in everyone's taste range, but a redhead hanging her rack over a Racing Form gets this old claimer juiced. :ThmbUp: