PDA

View Full Version : Death Penalty...

betsall
11-25-2007, 01:03 PM
Would like to know what ya think.

Was for it till they ( Illinois ) started releasing innocent people from death row. Don't care much about the religious aspect or cost or other things.

Still feel some just need to be punished and put to death and not deserving of life any longer.

DJofSD
11-25-2007, 01:08 PM
If I recall correctly, a large number of IL prisoners are being released due to DNA analysis.

If you mean to say isn't a good thing those that could have been put to death weren't and are now free, yes it is. Does that mean the death penalty should be completely eliminated? No.

Grits
11-25-2007, 01:10 PM
Would like to know what ya think.

Was for it till they ( Illinois ) started releasing innocent people from death row. Don't care much about the religious aspect or cost or other things.

Still feel some just need to be punished and put to death and not deserving of life any longer.

Aren't you the same person who just posted in another thread that we're becoming God like?

OK.

betsall
11-25-2007, 01:40 PM
Aren't you the same person who just posted in another thread that we're becoming God like?

OK.

If you want to insinuate something just spit it out,be a man, you really arent making it clear.

Grits
11-25-2007, 01:45 PM
If you want to insinuate something just spit it out,be a man, you really arent making it clear.

Relax sweetheart, don't get your jockeys in a knot. First, I'm not a man, and second, I'm simply teasing with you.

Again, relax.

wes
11-25-2007, 02:58 PM
I thought Grits stood for Grandmas Raised In The South. lol
Girls

wes

kenwoodallpromos
11-25-2007, 03:23 PM
I'll be against it when you can GUARANTEE me some lib gov will not let them out or they will never kill a guard.
Kangaroo courts at the other end is a different issue- you have to failry make sure someone is guilty of whatever they are convicted of, which means a proper review of facts of the case shortly after conviction.

Marshall Bennett
11-25-2007, 04:01 PM
I'd be willing to bet a lot more convicted killers have been paroled or released , only to be re-convicted , than those executed that were innocent .

Grits
11-25-2007, 04:11 PM
I thought Grits stood for Grandmas Raised In The South. lol
Girls

wes

No, I'm sorry but you're mistaken; its an acronym for: Girls Raised In The South

It was begun by two enterprising young Southern women whose products are sold all over the US, their books, caps, shirts, aprons, totes, etc, etc.

wes
11-25-2007, 09:26 PM
Right here in Birmingham Alabama

wes