PDA

View Full Version : This Precocious 2 yr Old - Knows how to overcome adversity !

BeatTheChalk
11-24-2007, 11:40 PM
COURT VISION raced close up along the inside, came out for room entering the stretch, bumping BIG TRUCK and placing that rival in tight quarters between rivals, then bumped soundly with TRUST N DUSTAN in upper stretch, dug in gamely and got up in the final st :ThmbUp:
Oh .. he won the Remsen Stakes.

the_fat_man
11-25-2007, 12:45 AM
This is really a coincidence cause thefatman knows how to overcome adversity TOO!!! (and he's alost as big as a TRUCK.)

For example, I was riding in the park today with those pussy roadies, pushing their baby gears, while I push a significantly higher fixed gear, and they dropped me going uphill. I mean, I came to almost a complete stop at the top of the hill, while these punks took off at 25 mph into a 15mph or so wind. And, this is where the similarity comes in: I started spinning like a mofo and caught them again at the top side of the path. And I was so proud of myself. And, it was real sweet until one of them told me that the same thing had happened the previous lap with some chick and she had caught up to them alot faster.

Well, the last part didn't happen but what did happen is that the baby girls ran almost a second faster in the Demoiselle. :lol:

This is why 'visually impressive' is RELATIVE.

turfbar
11-25-2007, 09:39 AM
COURT VISION raced close up along the inside, came out for room entering the stretch, bumping BIG TRUCK and placing that rival in tight quarters between rivals, then bumped soundly with TRUST N DUSTAN in upper stretch, dug in gamely and got up in the final st :ThmbUp:
Oh .. he won the Remsen Stakes.

That was the "WORST" I ve ever witnessed in my life as a handicapper
no adjective to explain how bad the judgement in New York was ,great performance by the horse but Jesus christ he should have been thrown out

I bet Atoned for full disclosure

Turfbar

DJofSD
11-25-2007, 09:46 AM
If they only had kept Court Vision boxed in a little longer....too bad the #5 (?) horse drifted outward.

I thought they should have taken him down.

FD: no wager, just an observer.

NY BRED
11-25-2007, 10:09 AM
the Bris chart call states it all

this race cost me plenty including the pick 4,3 and a big exacta box in
the seventh race (6-5).

Jock's call, stewards inquiry and Court vision bumps 2 horses and stays???:mad:

Dahoss9698
11-25-2007, 10:32 AM
I had pic 4's going with the winner and Atoned, so honestly I wanted the horse to come down for the price. But did anyone here actually watch the replays? The winner should not have come down.

Cornelio's horse came in and squeezed Big Truck. Then when Coa found some room, Cornelio's horse came in again and bumped Court Vision. Cornelio's horse was coming in through the stretch. If anyone should have been DQ'd it should have been him. As far as that being the "worst" ever, that's ridiculous.