PDA

View Full Version : New to the Board

cstraub11
11-22-2007, 07:42 PM
Hi everyone. I'm new to the board and wanted to say hello. I stuck this in here because I prefer harness, as I have owned a few horses in the past. None that have panned out for much but fun nonetheless.

I'm hoping to gather some insight on handicapping techniques. Lets drum up some action on the harness board here. :jump:

boomman
11-22-2007, 09:57 PM
straub: Welcome to the board! Although I am not a harness handicapper, I'll be happy to help you with any thoroughbred or quarter horse expertise you might need should you desire to go that direction!:)

Boomer

cstraub11
11-22-2007, 10:01 PM
Boomer, thanks for the welcome. I have been known to wager on the other side of the coin as well. I'm looking for any info to become a better handicapper. Feel free to share? :)

spicytomato
11-22-2007, 10:07 PM
hey

nice to have you here

youll find tons of tips in this place

have fun:)

boomman
11-22-2007, 10:08 PM
Boomer, thanks for the welcome. I have been known to wager on the other side of the coin as well. I'm looking for any info to become a better handicapper. Feel free to share? :)

straub: My direct email address is available on my link below-let me know what specific questions you may have via that mechanism........:)

Boomer

cstraub11
11-23-2007, 10:02 AM
Thanks tomato, seems like everyone is pretty friendly here.

Boom...I'll check out your site later. Thanks!

Sea Biscuit
11-24-2007, 05:09 PM
Boomer do you do harness seminars as well or are you strictly a t-bred man??

boomman
11-24-2007, 06:17 PM
Boomer do you do harness seminars as well or are you strictly a t-bred man??

Seabiscuit: Although my seminars do primarily cover thoroughbreds, and I am also well versed on mixed breeds: Quarters, Arabians and paints, at this time I do not offer Harness....... However, I know that many of you on this board are harness handicappers, and have been pleasantly surprised of how many of you have been interested and contacting me about our upcoming Handicapping at Sea seminars! I am confident that all of you will have a great and informative time on this cruise and I hope you will join us! For more info: www.BoomerBoatBash.com (http://www.boomerboatbash.com/)..........

Bon voyage! :)

Boomer