PDA

View Full Version : Hey 46Zil, yet another badge uses force

harnesslover
11-20-2007, 11:40 AM
Stand up for the rottweilers, they get no love

http://www.local6.com/news/14642531/detail.html

lilmegahertz
11-20-2007, 04:20 PM
Yet again...another case of bad owners make bad doggies. If their dogs keep getting out, they need to get a more secure area for them. As for the cops tasering the dogs, I did not see where the dogs were a threat to anyone other than a resident "claiming" they were cornered. I say the dogs are owed a chance to bite the cop for his thoughtlessness...

harnesslover
11-20-2007, 04:27 PM
[QUOTE=lilmegahertz] As for the cops tasering the dogs, I did not see where the dogs were a threat to anyone other than a resident "claiming" they were cornered. QUOTE]

I disagree, if you read in the article, the dogs were out loose near "Bear Hugs day care".. The last thing you want is some crazed dog around infants.

JustRalph
11-20-2007, 06:15 PM
Yet again...another case of bad owners make bad doggies. If their dogs keep getting out, they need to get a more secure area for them. As for the cops tasering the dogs, I did not see where the dogs were a threat to anyone other than a resident "claiming" they were cornered. I say the dogs are owed a chance to bite the cop for his thoughtlessness...

ok, now that might be the dumbest thing I have read this month.............but I still have 25 posts from zilly to read...........hang on a minute...........

46zilzal
11-20-2007, 06:19 PM
........but I still have 25 posts from zilly to read...........hang on a minute...........
Went off that ignore list huh?

skate
11-20-2007, 06:36 PM
ok, now that might be the dumbest thing I have read this month.............but I still have 25 posts from zilly to read...........hang on a minute...........

not a problem, when you get past the first post they just repeat...

JustRalph
11-20-2007, 10:35 PM
Went off that ignore list huh?

yeah, I had to. The large Gaping Holes in the threads made for too much wasted time...........but I haven't decided yet which wastes more time.......