PDA

View Full Version : Nice touch for the holidays!

fmhealth
11-20-2007, 11:31 AM
Shows the all too easily forgotten human touch.http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/horse/columns/story?columnist=cronley_jay&id=3119216

boomman
11-20-2007, 01:22 PM
Shows the all too easily forgotten human touch.http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/horse/columns/story?columnist=cronley_jay&id=3119216

Scott: After spending 11 years at Fair Meadows in Tulsa and seeing Jay Cronley on an almost everyday basis at the simulcast theatre there, I can honestly tell you that I had my "fill" of him. And anyone who's ever met him will immediately tell you the same thing LOL:D However, I must grudgingly admit I find his columns entertaining.....I saw an ad clip for the Jay Leno show (missed the show) using one of Jay Cronley's headlines as fodder for Leno's headline show (something about a one-armed man????) Anyway, here's wishing you and yours the happiest of Holiday seasons........

Boomer

fmhealth
11-21-2007, 12:19 PM
Same Holiday wishes to you & your family Boomer. Also, kind wishes for all other the posters here on PA.

1st time lasix
11-23-2007, 11:18 AM
nice "cheap shot" Boomman....I guess no one has ever had their "fill" of you! What could possibly prompt you to insult another man in writing without any provocation after that start up thread. By the way.....I didn't find your written work even "mildly entertaining."

boomman
11-23-2007, 12:17 PM
nice "cheap shot" Boomman....I guess no one has ever had their "fill" of you! What could possibly prompt you to insult another man in writing without any provocation after that start up thread. By the way.....I didn't find your written work even "mildly entertaining."

Lasix: No cheap shot, just my opinion and stating it to a friend, which you probably wouldn't know anything about:D . In fact, the only one who has ever takin a "cheap shot" at me or my work in this forum in the year and a half that I've been here is exactly one: YOU! So I guess you actually would be an expert in that department! Your act is getting old, leave it alone, and move on!!!:mad:

Boom