PDA

View Full Version : Cant seem to print clip art from an MS word document. Annoying!

JPinMaryland
11-15-2007, 05:57 PM
Damn this is so annoying because Ive got plenty of word documents with images and such in them that I can print out perfectly, but now I am having some sort of erratic problem. The problem is with both jpegs and GIF files so I dont think that is it. :confused:

I can still print images from other docs I created in the past and the images come out fine. And I've managed to print a few of the new ones out, but some print and some wont. Some that printed in one document, wont print again in a different doc. No rhyme or reason.

I thought maybe it was that I had copied some pay per use clip art, but the same problem is happening with free clip art. So that's no it...

There are some suggestions out there and I tried them: I went to TOOLS/OPTIONS/VIEW/SHOW then make sure picture placeholder is unchecked and print drawings is checked. Then I went to TOOLS/OPTION/PRINT and drawings objects is checked. So they're all checked or unchecked as supposed to..

ANy other ideas? Thanks.

Vigors
11-15-2007, 08:53 PM
I have the FREE version.....or you can buy it lifetime.

http://faststone.org/FSCaptureDetail.htm