PDA

View Full Version : Just say hi

jognlope
11-15-2007, 02:48 PM
If you could say hi in whatever form. it would be a great comfort. I know this sound weird. I'm going through something, it'll be over soon.

boomman
11-15-2007, 02:59 PM
If you could say hi in whatever form. it would be a great comfort. I know this sound weird. I'm going through something, it'll be over soon.
jognlope: You got it and whatever you're going through, share it with family and friends and you'll make it through. I wish you all the best!:)

Boomer

jognlope
11-15-2007, 03:16 PM
Thanks. Feel like a mess right now, but I've felt this way a million times before. I am resourceful ... I can't even speak, just down to talking to animals now I guess.

Tom
11-15-2007, 03:28 PM
Hi!
Hang in there.
The monkey says Hi, too!

jognlope
11-15-2007, 06:13 PM
I'm absolutely fine now and I do appreciate these "hi"s very much. It was the going out and buying cigarettes for the first time since Easter on national smokeout day that made me wonder about myself.. .but it was well worth it, mmmmm they taste good. I do this every few months, usually throw them out after a few. I really prefer the nicotine gum now, but now and then ....

roll the window down.. turn the radio up. let your hair hang down.... (cough up some phlegm)....