PDA

View Full Version : Fountain of Youth.. Feb 15th Gulfstream

Suff
01-12-2003, 05:27 PM
I picked up this weekend , that so far... at Least TOCCET, Sky Mesa and Why Why Why, are going to go in the Foutain of Youth in Mid-Feb at GulfStream. This Gonna be some Race. I'm going down for 4 or 5 days. I booked my Trip this afternoon. I'm staying at the Hampton Inn Hallandale Beach. Right Across the Street from Gulfstream. If your going to be around look me up.

SUFF

Richard
01-12-2003, 06:42 PM
Suffrin',
This may be a bit premature,but the first Saturday next May,I fully expect to see Toccet loading into the starting gate at CD.No win predictions at this time,though.
Richard

Suff
01-12-2003, 06:57 PM
They knocked him when he went out west to face Kafwain.. and he beat him... the knock at that point was that ,, he had only really beatan Glorified allowanace horses... and I think his win over Kafwain is not enough,, as they were the only real contenders in that race.... If he wins or gets on the ticket at FOY... gonna cost you big in the odds... If you really like him,,, you might hope he throws up a DUD!! That way you'll get 20-1 in MAY... If he does well in FLORIDA... your looking at 4-1 ish on Derby Day

Shacopate
01-13-2003, 12:24 AM
Indy Dancer also looks live. Don't know if he's quite ready for those forementioned yet but Pletcher definitely has him in the right direction.

I envy you. Have fun.