PDA

View Full Version : My last explanation about the... H P C

betsall
11-13-2007, 11:32 AM
1. This contest is mostly about competing and having fun picking a horse and seeing where it lands..compared to others picks....that's it folks. I added the money part just as something additional to watch.

2. This isn't to decide anything but where your horses hit on the board vs how many trys, that's it.

3. It isn't to find Rate Of Return.

4. It isn't to fit what you want out of it.

Thinking it could bring bragging rights of some kind but as in life people can determine what it did for them if at all ,anything.

Please start your own contest to determine whatever it is you want to get out of a contest.

ps.......... Please just ignore the contest and not post if you are unhappy with it for not providing to your needs.

betsall
11-13-2007, 11:41 AM
pss..Just let me know and I will remove your name from the contest if you wish.

Hajck Hillstrom
11-13-2007, 11:49 AM
....and just wanted to thank you for all your efforts. It is a great forum, and as such, you will always meet with detractors.

My question for you is this: Would it be easier for you if we just posted our picks with no discussion?

betsall
11-13-2007, 11:59 AM
Appreciate your support. Actually understand their interests and how what they seek would make for an interesting contest( probably even better) one that might get started by all of us once this one ends or sooner if one of them gets it started.

I like the discussions and read all of them. It would be easier for me if people would set aside their picks in a seperate sentence to make it obvious but if they forget I will look for them.